Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
That's wierd, it works flawlessly for me on my game. They couldn't possibly have patched it that quickly. Hmmm...

Can you guys totally uninstall it and start from scratch?

Daedalus

Content Creator
I just deleted everything in localdata (aside from gameprefs), reinstalled the usual mod stuff => crash on loading

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Have a feeling it might be skeleinfos, which is part of the jiggle mod. The toolset has trouble with it sometimes. The source for the installer might be have to be redone from scratch. Try using the installer but manually replace the jiggle bins with the ones I created

Poplan

Content Creator
Make sure to disable ReShade if you're using that as well when testing for crashes. (ReShade 3.1.1 crashed with STO)

Poplan

Content Creator
I hate to sound really, really stupid but I don't think I can avoid it, where's the download for this or did ZTS pull it for now?

The ZTS

Content Creator
Oh my fucking god...somehow I managed to update the download and swore I updated the post link.

1432236291524.jpg

It's actually there now.

Quaren

Content Creator
That's wierd, it works flawlessly for me on my game. They couldn't possibly have patched it that quickly. Hmmm...

Can you guys totally uninstall it and start from scratch?

They did. Within 24h there was a 230-something MB patch.

Tried that and I'm afraid it didn't work. =(

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
I'm getting a CTD as well.

STO Client: ST.82.20180215a.20
GPU: nVidia GTX 960 (2GB) (Driver v390.77)

I uninstalled the old mod entirely first.
Disabled ReShade 3.1.2
The CTD happen roughly at 65% into the "Cryptic" load screen

MOD Options:
[x] Legacy textures
[x] Base Nude Mode
[x] All Fixes for Body Stuff
[x] Orion (all options)
[x] TOS Starfleet (TOS Mirror and Mirror Skirt only)
[x] Off-Duty (TOS Kahn)
[x] Basic Suit Patch
[x] All Open Bikinis
[x] All Tops Only
[x] One Piece
[x] TOS Tied Open
[x] Clamman5's HD Skin Textures
[x] New Contact Screen Zoom
[x] Nipple Imprints (Seven of Nine, T Pol)
[x] Loincloths (All)

Going to do a second try with the other texture set and just the orion options.

UPDATE:
2nd Attempt Successful

MOD Options:
[x] Legacy textures
[x] All Fixes for Body Stuff
[x] Orion (all)
[x] Spanner's HD Skin Textures (Hairy)
[x] Loincloths (All)

(This is the bare minimum [pun intended] for me to make playing my Orion the most fun.)

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
I don't have any more time tonight to try to narrow it down but maybe this will help others do so in the meantime.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Have a feeling it might be skeleinfos, which is part of the jiggle mod. The toolset has trouble with it sometimes. The source for the installer might be have to be redone from scratch. Try using the installer but manually replace the jiggle bins with the ones I created
tenor.gif

That did it. This is it folks! Install normally but then use the manual jiggle stuff Clamman5 posted a few posts back.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
OK...Here's a poll for all nude modders:
Hairy or shaved?
As you can tell from my away team, I vote for shaved....so I don't have to floss afterwards.
I'm just saying.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Hairy for me. I don't mind a bushy clam if the woman is insanely pretty.

Anyways guys, it's possible to have some rudimentary butt and thigh jiggle. I was playing around with the Dynbouncer files, and found out you can add the Upper leg bones and set the values really low for a nice jiggle. I'm still trying to figure out the perfect settings. Anyone with experience making custom jiggle settings or enough time for trial and error, let me know. I discovered 2 types of physics, Hinge and Linear, the breast bounce uses Linear but the Hinge looks promising.

Also I started messing with butt and hips scale, giving them a rounder look, I will probably try to get some options for that into the installer.

Lastly, yesterday April 1st, a new emote came out, the Dab. I saw it in the Dynmove bin about a week ago, along with a bunch of other emotes that cryptic hasn't introduced yet but are in the game files. I will start swapping out some old emotes for the hidden emotes. The Rick roll dance emote looks pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.