Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (9 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
I'm working on it, it seems like trying to update the serials does not work. Clamman5 Clamman5 Have you had any luck with the stuff you sent me? I'm not sure if my dev branch is off or something but I added the updated binaries and I still cannot load the game.

EDIT:
Unpack works.
I can unpack the resulting bins with ConvertResource but it doesn't seem to like repacking them...

EDIT AGAIN:
If you've had any manner of luck with the jiggle, send me those, those are the ones that seem to be the most problematic.

Last edited:

Jacobs

Potential Patron
Breast size and jiggle work again. Stockings, nipple and dancing have not worked for a while. The latter at least not on the installer and a newer manual version, I have no more

Aeree

Potential Patron
Showing off for the Klingons

Attachments

• screenshot_LCL2018-03-01-21-46-43.jpg
    screenshot_LCL2018-03-01-21-46-43.jpg
    590.5 KB · Views: 219

T'its

Potential Patron
I have a vanilla install and it crashes too. Just costume geometry and the basic nude mod with hd hairy texture.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Unfortunately, the installer will have to wait. The ZTS is currently on spring break for a week. The only option is for a manual install. I can provide a fresh bin and folder of the modded files with instructions. The idea is that you copy and replace the xml files in the costumegeo folder with the outfit files you want nude and repack it with the tool I'll provide. It might not work for everyone but it's a much more accurate solution if you take the extra time to learn the process.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Unfortunately, the installer will have to wait. The ZTS is currently on spring break for a week. The only option is for a manual install. I can provide a fresh bin and folder of the modded files with instructions. The idea is that you copy and replace the xml files in the costumegeo folder with the outfit files you want nude and repack it with the tool I'll provide. It might not work for everyone but it's a much more accurate solution if you take the extra time to learn the process.
Sounds cool
I'll give it a try.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I'll give that a go as well, so for me it's:
- TOS Terran Mirror top
- Antares skirt
- Cropped winter jacket black
- Skirt short angled

*EDIT* Do I need to make a backup of the costumegeo folder first?

Last edited:

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I'm having a problem with the manual install for costumgeometry. I've followed all of the instructions, but no nudity. I got the outfits transferred from the nude file to the female geo file, I even triple checked. All the files transferred where xml. I've dragged the costumegeo file to the Gibbed.Convertresource and a box pops up showing the files being extracted. This takes about two and a half minutes, but it says nothing about recompiling. The contents of the geo file have been reordered and the nude files I added are still there. I move the costumegeo file to the bin folder under localdata, but it has no in game effect. Is the recompiled costumegeo file suppose to be a bin file now? It's not listed as one, even after it's recompiled (if it is being recompiled). If anyone can make a suggestion on what I'm doing wrong I would appreciate it.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Yes, the recompiled file is a bin file (costumegeometryclient.bin)

My Feds look ok, but my Rommie (and away team) is sliced in two at the waist :confused:

Gideon65

Potential Patron
Then the Bin file is being put in a location I can't find or my Costumegeo isn't being recompiled when I drop it in the Gibbed.Convertresource tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.