Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

annemarie

Casual Client
it was probably the changes to skeletal for the FE.. never had a 4 armed toon before. and it might crash again with the first contact day event... and then again when the new expansion... I thank you guys for the work, but it's never ending

LTNuk3m

Potential Patron
That'll be the weekly patching. Which, for non-content stuff, seems to more or less leave evil things like this alone?

Poplan

Content Creator
I dunno, I love my naked orions but I gotta give Cryptic props for keeping new content coming - better that than maintenance mode kiss of death.

One way to try to keep up is for the larger patches/expansions to have the mod team try it out on the test server to work out what's coming before it hits.

Quaren

Content Creator
I dunno, I love my naked orions but I gotta give Cryptic props for keeping new content coming - better that than maintenance mode kiss of death.

One way to try to keep up is for the larger patches/expansions to have the mod team try it out on the test server to work out what's coming before it hits.

I think there was a reason this wasnt happening, but I don't know for sure.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Also, anyone else noticed this?
Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.05 - 18.47.02.45.png
Earth being super bright, some ships being really white-ish? Is it just me or a glitch in the game?

The ZTS

Content Creator
Daedalus Daedalus No, it appears map ambient brightness has MARKEDLY increased. Go to Quark's on Deep Space Nine. You can see yourself in the bar mirror...which for those of you that may not get the joke, means that you can see you drowning yourself in booze and should rethink your life. xD

Quaren Quaren The reason we don't currently (and probably won't) test on the test servers (Redshirt or Tribble) is that they are even more volatile than Holodeck, and our tests could probably only work for all of 15 minutes.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter

Attachments

Bins from 4.4.18 Patch .rar
6.4 MB · Views: 107

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.