Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Anyways guys, it's possible to have some rudimentary butt and thigh jiggle.
raw
Also I started messing with butt and hips scale, giving them a rounder look, I will probably try to get some options for that into the installer.
Is that also possible for the boobs?

The ZTS

Content Creator
@xaos25 I think it was you that did the cheat sheet for the removals? If so, could you, kinda, do it again? I need them named differently so I can integrate them. Plus we're missing a few things like Loincloths and such.

Jacobs

Potential Patron
breast size only(manually) works.

with "breast jiggle" the game is running but you can not see the character / ship anymore.

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Working on updating the toolset now, I was hoping it wouldn't have to be, sigh... I'll release it within the next few hours, unless I run into problems.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
If you can do some sort of guide on how to update the tool, I could help you with it for future instances.. and is good to have a "how to.." preserve just in case..

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Ok we're back in business, here is the updated Toolset.

If you want to update the toolset yourself this is how you would go about it. This is a simple guide, if any of the actual tools break you will have to recreate them from the Gibbed source by using Microsoft Visual Studios.
---------------------------------------------------------
Assuming you have the Gibbed toolset in C:\Toolset Delete the Schemas folder, keep everything else.

Now launch your Holodeck (Live) installation of Star Trek Online, and log in to your account, and then any of your characters.

With game running in background, launch your Windows Command Prompt with Administrator permissions. This is very important, as we'll be hooking the STO process, and this cannot be done without admin permissions. (You could also right click on Gibbed.Cryptic.ExportSchemas.exe and run as Adminstrator, if so skip the next step)

In the command prompt, navigate to <your target environment>\Tools\Gibbed, and run Gibbed.Cryptic.ExportSchemas.exe.

CMD prompt will run for a couple minutes, and when it's done (make sure it's fully done, files should no longer be loading, you can close your CMD and game.

Now comes a tricky part. You will need to make certain modifications to the XML files before you proceed. In the file explorer, go to <your target environment>\Tools\Gibbed\schemas\Star Trek Online\Live\schemas.

When in there, you will want to locate the following files:

• TexWord.schema.xml
  • UIGenSMFState.schema.xml
  • UIGenTestModelParse.schema.xml
Delete that last file, and open the other 2 in your text editor or C++ notepad.

In TexWord, locate a column node, with name of Size, and change its type to IGNORE.

In UIGenSMFState, locate a column node with name of AnchorBlocks, and change its type to IGNORE.

Save both files, and return to the Command Prompt. There, run Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.exe -g StarTrekOnline Newest.dll. Wait until the process completes (this will take a while).

When it's done, return to the file explorer, and in it, to Gibbed directory. Locate Newest.dll that was created, and move it to serializers\assemblies.
If you can't find where the Newest.dll was placed search for it in C:\ drive. Sometimes it'll be placed is Users (your username).

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.