Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Gideon65 Gideon65 Did you put the xmls in the costumegeo folder of the extracted file Clam sent or in the costumegeo folder in your game install?

On a side note, I wonder what the devs will do for this year's April 1st. I really hope they'll implement the A.S.S. (Artisanal Sonification System) again. That shit's hilarious.
For those who have no idea what I'm on about:

Gideon65

Potential Patron
The Costumegeo Clam sent, I never messed with the game install files. Got it working! I deleted the Costumgeo files I downloaded and everything I created from them. I started fresh,downloaded it again, went through the steps,as per instructions and this time it worked. Don't know what happened the first time. Thanks to all for download and advise.

Last edited:

T'its

Potential Patron
The Costumegeo Clam sent, I never messed with the game install files. Got it working! I deleted the Costumgeo files I downloaded and everything I created from them. I started fresh,downloaded it again, went through the steps,as per instructions and this time it worked. Don't know what happened the first time. Thanks to all for download and advise.

Same with me. I redownloaded and it works now. I just replaced winter jacket and tos mirror stuff.

The ZTS

Content Creator
So, in a stroke of brilliance (read: forgetfulness), I have finally chased down the problem and remedied it. I forgot to refresh the most important component of the mod: The tools that actually get unpacked with the install, not the ones that create the files for the install.

I will have something ready shortly.

Aeree

Potential Patron
For some reason the game crashes on loading screen after i installed this update .. do i have to uninstall something first or does anyone have any suggestions?

Daedalus

Content Creator
Confirmed. CTD during loading on Craptic loading screen. Must be that customgeo file again.
Also, custom jiggle compiler is acting up again.

*EDIT* I removed the costumegeo.bin file from the bin folder: game still crashes on loading so it's not the costumegeo. It's something else this time.

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
I crashed, but forgot to uninstall 3.3.3 first. Uninstalling that then reinstalling 3.3.4 did it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.