Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (10 Viewers)

Exploited Kiri

Swell Supporter
Hello all. I had a few questions regarding the STO mod. First of all I'd like to say thanks very much for the efforts in putting this together. I tried an older version of it some time back, and it basically broke my game until I pulled the modded files out, and I never got that issue resolved.

After some hair pulling I was able to get the mod to work fully (I also had the file name length issue). Looks really great...I've been using a CO mod for a long time now, years in fact, that doesn't seem to break or get overwritten with every patch, but of course the character models don't look as good, but all my heroines have been fighting crime topless thanks to it.

I'm a bit confused on some of the settings though. Is clicking a swimwear set supposed to overwrite it with a nude file, or vice versa? I clicked off the retro swimsuit, and selected just tops. Do I need to do this the other way? I have characters with bikini tops but no bottoms, and what I'm really looking for is topless with just the silver underwear from the retro suit. Is there a way to change that, or do we have to totally reinstall the patch to change a few costume pieces?

The breast physics look pretty good. There's enough 'slosh' that it even works nice with tight tops.

Curious, but has anyone considered a sag slider for the breasts, for those of us that prefer our away teams with them dangling heavy and low? I notice during a walk or run there's enough slosh and stretch that it seems putting in a sag feature could be done.

EDIT: Also curious on what can be seen by others. Obviously the nudist files are client side, but do the animations register on server? Being as the thought police took away our seductive dances, I see that the leg kick and hands wave dances register in the chat channels, but does everyone else without the mod see the regular dances? Same thing with the pose; the hands on hips stance is great, far better than almost everything in game, but does it also show client side only?

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
When you select a costume piece in the installer options it'll be removed; so selecting a set e.g. the bikini set it will be removed.

The mod is client-side only, meaning only you see what you see including animations. Everyone else sees a 'normal' toon.

*EDIT* If you want your toon's boobs to sag, install the mod with the custom breast size option.
After it's installed, navigate to ...\Live\Localdata_customballoons\Scaleinfos and open Startrekfemalescalegroups.xml. Then search for breaststrans and change the second line to e.g. -0.15. (You can set a manual size for your toon's boobs too if you want :P). When that's done, save and run Compile Scaleinfos.bat. Then copy the scaleinfos.bin file to ...\Live\Localdata\bin. Run the game to see the changes. Experiment a little XD

Last edited:

Exploited Kiri

Swell Supporter
Thanks much for the information. I made the suggested change to the breast values, more is needed to figure out, because I notice the breasts tend to lean toward the west on a map, no matter which way the character is running.

But anyway, this patch isn't just useful for the nudist quality. The features work well with the existing character models. It worked really well for my signature character, Kiri. In character, she's more or less emaciated, and enlarging the ribcage and playing with the height works really well topless to match her needed appearance. I tried different animations and zone lighting, and while yes I do have bustier characters, Kiri's frail and bony appearance really works here too.

kiri_stripped_terran_slave_01_by_exploited_kiri-dblkvr8.jpg

kiri_stripped_terran_slave_04_by_exploited_kiri-dblkvrg.jpg

kiri_stripped_terran_slave_08_by_exploited_kiri-dblkvrs.jpg

kiri_stripped_terran_slave_07_by_exploited_kiri-dblkvrp.jpg

the_misadventures_of_kiri_01_by_exploited_kiri-dblkvj6.jpg

Also notice some of the chest items not removed tend to show a little 'battle damage'. The cropped, winter tops not removed by the program tend to do this too, there's a little role-play value here, I'm thinking. :rolleyes:

kiri_incognita_02_by_exploited_kiri-dblkvxs.jpg

Exploited Kiri

Swell Supporter
Wow, that's some spectacular work. I would see it as pretty special use; in my case it may be useful for my medical BOFF, Sayda Juarez, IC born on a colony world populated chiefly from Mesoamericans and South Americans.

character_concept_sayda_juarez_by_exploited_kiri-dblnqmx.png

character_concept_sayda_juarez_2_by_exploited_kiri-dblnqua.png

character_concept_sayda_juarez_3_by_exploited_kiri-dblnquh.png

Daedalus

Content Creator
If you were to apply the Mayan calendar on your toon, every other female toon except Klingons, Talaxians and Caitans/Ferasans in the game that shows some skin will have this on their back, including BOFFs (as you're seeing here on the bridge of my Vorgon carrier).
GameClient 29_08_2017 17_25_19.png

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
There is one way to have two types of chest, so one can be the totto one and the other one with out tatto (or another tatto). But you need te TOS torn outfit. If you have it daedalus let me know.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Maybe you should put a tramp stamp so that it is on all your female crew. :P
A tramp stamp, eh. Something like this?
GameClient 30_08_2017 17_03_39.png

There is one way to have two types of chest, so one can be the totto one and the other one with out tatto (or another tatto). But you need te TOS torn outfit. If you have it daedalus let me know.
I have the 23c Starfleet Uniform Ripped 1&2 in the tailor options.

Attachments

Tramp Stamp.rar
1.3 MB · Views: 87

Exploited Kiri

Swell Supporter
I'm guessing that will work with overlying textures like skirts, bikini bottoms and Terran hot pants? That would be easily as effective, having it leak out. I'll have to load this one and see. :cool:

Edit, as long as you have the sopping pussy mod, should be easy to tint it a bit to have your away team pissing themselves as a Borg fleet arrives? LOL.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I have the 23c Starfleet Uniform Ripped 1&2 in the tailor options.

It is simple then: add the 2 files that Ive just upload on the Uniform folder (\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Uniforms)

And now, make a new skin texture and name it F_Chest_Bare_01_Injured_D and place it on the female folder.

That is all, you can now have 2 type of top skins.

Attachments

Uniform.rar
3.4 KB · Views: 99

Daedalus

Content Creator
It is simple then: add the 2 files that Ive just upload on the Uniform folder (\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Uniforms)

And now, make a new skin texture and name it F_Chest_Bare_01_Injured_D and place it on the female folder.

That is all, you can now have 2 type of top skins.
GIF--Approve-Approval-Like-Likes-Awesome-Nice-one-Good-one-thumbs-up-Mike-Myers-GIF.gif

Kato

Potential Patron
found this today, and well tried to install it but once its installed the batch command to enable it gives me this.
ENSURE STO IS CLOSED!
Press any key to continue . . .
The system cannot find the file specified.
Nude Mod is ON.

not sure what happened... using steam and it is in the default location.... I do not have the following folders though....
\Localdata.nudemode\GamePrefs.Pref
move ..\Localdata\GamePrefs.Pref ..\Localdata.nudemode
rmdir /S /Q ..\Localdata
move ..\Localdata.nudemode ..\Localdata

what am I doing wrong?
running windows 10 latest release btw

BlackIcePanther

Potential Patron
Had to do a clean install of the game, deleted folder and such.
The boob size portion works but the nude portion of the mod doesn't seem to be working.
Theres a point where windows says one of the compilers stopped working but ya hit close on that window and the compiler window keeps working..
In game the boobs are big but cover.. *sniffle =(

Daedalus

Content Creator
found this today, and well tried to install it but once its installed the batch command to enable it gives me this.
ENSURE STO IS CLOSED!
Nude Mod is ON.

not sure what happened... using steam and it is in the default location.... I do not have the following folders though....
\Localdata.nudemode\GamePrefs.Pref
move ..\Localdata\GamePrefs.Pref ..\Localdata.nudemode
rmdir /S /Q ..\Localdata
move ..\Localdata.nudemode ..\Localdata

what am I doing wrong?
running windows 10 latest release btw
Did you check the first post? There's something in there about Steam; though I don't know anything about Steam install (regular PC user here)

Had to do a clean install of the game, deleted folder and such.
The boob size portion works but the nude portion of the mod doesn't seem to be working.
Theres a point where windows says one of the compilers stopped working but ya hit close on that window and the compiler window keeps working..
In game the boobs are big but cover.. *sniffle =(
Have you tried waiting it out? Whenever I'm editing one (or both) texture(s) the converter freezes when I convert from dds to wtex or vice versa, but after a bit it picks up again.

merder222

Potential Patron
the new version can't install the clothing removal part for some reason... so now it is animations and bust increase works but not the nudity which is why i downloaded the mod :(

Von'brom

Potential Patron
the new version can't install the clothing removal part for some reason... so now it is animations and bust increase works but not the nudity which is why i downloaded the mod :(

Yes, the installer is borked for some of us. It's OK, they are working hard for us and they will have something for us in the near future. You can however install the mod to another folder with a nice short file path and copy the contents to the correct folder for the full effect. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live)

D

Der_Borg

Hello, i am new here, because i wanna replace the old and no longer working STO Extented Nude mods by Meehe with a new and working one. So i got to this forum. First of all i am very happy, that you decided to update and relaunch this type of mod.
Very excited i downloaded and unzipped the mod. When i wanna run the installer it asked for a Password. I looked up all 24 forum sites, but didn't find a password.
Please help me, can't wait for my toons to be seen like "god" made them!

EDIT: Ah, just found the password after looking a second time through the posts. Overflown it the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.