Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

Peppermint_

Potential Patron
Welcome to undertow.
I found the password in under a minute by searching this topic for the word password, using the site's search function.
I suggest you try it yourself.
If you can't figure it out, see the spoiler.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Thanks fleet! I honestlyfigured it out like 2 minutes after posting but I started dicking around with the mod and forgot to edit my comment :P

Avenger_Reloaded

Potential Patron
I check back in from under my homework to see @fleet giving someone the business. xD There will be no password on the next version as it will not be necessary to check the data integrity. I promise I'm still alive, I just haven't been able to get time to develop.
Appreciate that ZTS. I can't run it right now after having to do a reinstall. The arc version was fantastically crashing on me.
Looking forward to the next edition, all in good time. When it comes to being fair to everyone you still have to be fair to yourself. We'll be here when you have the chance to amp out the next edition. Probably will need a tweek after the 10/3/17 patch for the new fleet holding anyway.

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Hmmm. I just had an idea for a kool azz back tat. What about the Flame Alchemist notes on Riza Hawkeye's back from Fullmetal Alchemist. Now that would be hot, if a bit detailed.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Y Youkai-sama Detailed enough for ya? :wink:

Hawkeye sensei's notes on flame alchemy
hawkeye tat.png

AND
a little extra:
scar.png

Scar's transmuted right arm of destruction (with scarring)

Enjoy:cool:

Attachments

FMA.rar
2.6 MB · Views: 93

merder222

Potential Patron
hope soon the the 2.2.1 version is released so that i don't have to keep using my quick fix of installing the older version over version 2.2.0 which allowed me to keep the animations and removed only a few clothes(less than what beach buns originaly had but still better than no nakedness)

Daedalus

Content Creator
This'll make Youkai-sama squeal like a fangirl :wink::tongue::grin:

Scar's twin tattoos: right arm: deconstruction, left arm: reconstruction
scar.png
scar2.png

Now a little note here: on the lower arm it lines up fairly nicely, but on the upper arm it's a nightmare. I tried as much as possible to make it line up but it frustratingly refuses due to the fact that the texture in that region (on the inside) gets deformed upwards into the armpit.

Anyway, enjoy.

*EDIT* Yes, the left arm tattoo is up-side down. It's meant to be placed like that.

Attachments

Scar both arms.rar
1.4 MB · Views: 67

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
XD The arms and the back use the same file. I had completely forgotten about Scar's arm tats, nice call. So, can I get a super combo finish of the flame notes, the tramp stamp labeled "V5", and both of Scar's arms. That should seal my tat smexcellence. Thanks a bunch Daedalus Daedalus . And yes I did squee but no one was around to hear it, thus I preserve my man-cred. :tongue: :grin:

Daedalus

Content Creator
XD The arms and the back use the same file. I had completely forgotten about Scar's arm tats, nice call. So, can I get a super combo finish of the flame notes, the tramp stamp labeled "V5", and both of Scar's arms. That should seal my tat smexcellence. Thanks a bunch Daedalus Daedalus . And yes I did squee but no one was around to hear it, thus I preserve my man-cred. :tongue: :grin:
Soopah combo finish executed ! :cool:

(A little something here between brackets: coming Tuesday I'm getting my eyes lasered. So when that's done I'll be out of commission for a while. But I can make edits till then.)

Attachments

smooky

Potential Patron

Daedalus

Content Creator
Another little experiment: gradiënt color with a little 3D effect:
Top-down green-blue gradient tribal right arm-left leg cross (yeah quite the mouthful, I know :tongue:)
grandient01.png
grandient02.png

Thoughts/opinions?

Hello .
WTEX to dds .... dds to WTEX . have To convertie
Wat?? :wat:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Season 14 is live and broke the mod... somewhat. Reinstall it without stances/dances and jiggle to get nude back.

The ZTS

Content Creator
How rude...apparently VS is only as Community Edition as you can get for 30 days...

Everyone sit tight, I'm going to install my VS Enterprise and get this fixed.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
How rude...apparently VS is only as Community Edition as you can get for 30 days...

Everyone sit tight, I'm going to install my VS Enterprise and get this fixed.

Did you manage to update the tool? if you do, plz, can you uplead it? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.