Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (8 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
Alright, all, after what seems like forever (I'm sorry, it was hard to recover the shit)...

NEWEST INSTALLER IS AVAILABLE!
So, now that I've got that out of the way, the newest installer will be available in the Resource Manager and in the same post you've found it.

NOTICE! The installer is literally the first one that I made that worked in some semblance, so keep that in mind. I'm going to be cleaning up bugs in it now that I have something that works out.

The ZTS

Content Creator
That's not something you can fix, that's something I need to fix in the next iteration.

Also, I forgot there's still the password. It's keelahselai.

Von'brom

Potential Patron
When I install I am getting the error; "Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertRecource has stopped working". Ingame I can see the breast increase to 1.5 and the jiggle work but everyone, sadly, is still clothed. Just FYI for your bug/troubleshooting stuff.

Thank you all for the hard work you put into this.

The ZTS

Content Creator
You have to manually clear the stuff in the Localdata folder (EXCEPT GamePrefs.Pref) before you install the new version. (And every Localdata_* thing too)

Von'brom

Potential Patron
You have to manually clear the stuff in the Localdata folder (EXCEPT GamePrefs.Pref) before you install the new version. (And every Localdata_* thing too)

I removed everything that had localdata_ and left just the GamePrefs in the one localdata folder but still get the error.

Skokzek

Potential Patron
This is when the error occurs err1.JPG err2.JPG

The ZTS

Content Creator
That error is totally different. The first screenshot is because your path name has more than 256 characters in it. Windows doesn't like long path names. You'll need to install the mod into a different location then copy the materials over to where they need to go.

In the meantime, that's because I have the uncompression operation happening in the installation directory, so I will try to find a way to change that in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.