Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (14 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Perhaps a tramp stamp that is more Star Trek lore.
An arrow pointing down with text that states, "Prime Directive"

You asked for it :tongue::grin:
GameClient 4_09_2017 17_04_00.png

Attachments

Prime directive.rar
1.3 MB · Views: 88

The ZTS

Content Creator
Sorry for being silent all, I've been busy with graduate school. I think Clam is away for the time being...still trying to work on a few bits for the installer.

Kato

Potential Patron
Yes, the installer is borked for some of us. It's OK, they are working hard for us and they will have something for us in the near future. You can however install the mod to another folder with a nice short file path and copy the contents to the correct folder for the full effect. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live)

Where exactly? in Localdata? because I tried and failed a few times... can you post a photo of the file structure? or list where stuff goes... thanks

Kato

Potential Patron
Sorry for being silent all, I've been busy with graduate school. I think Clam is away for the time being...still trying to work on a few bits for the installer.
Looking forward to the installer working! got the boobs to bounce and grow but cant figure out how to get the clothes off....

and if I use the batch scripts to turn it on and off... my localdata folder gets deleted and I loose all the stuff in it, then if I turn it off I don't get any of what was in there back.... how do I get this working /sniff

Last edited:

merder222

Potential Patron
tho not that interested in tattooed girl with that much it somehow feels she stopped just shy of a full body tattoo XD which somehow at times feels wasted potential but is just my opinion

Daedalus

Content Creator
tho not that interested in tattooed girl with that much it somehow feels she stopped just shy of a full body tattoo XD which somehow at times feels wasted potential but is just my opinion
Yeah, it's somewhat of an overkill. I'm thinking of doing a left arm sleeve - full right leg cross (or vice versa) at some time.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I'm on New Romulus, my BOFF dies and when I bring her back, she looks like she's covered in mud. I thought I had a screenshot but failed. Her clothes were all grayed out, her face was covered in the same color. IT all had texture like mud or something is supposed to.

I'll try to recreate it, but it's so weird I thought I would ask here before I ask around zone or something. Is this caused by the mod, or is this something the modding folk might be interested in?

The ZTS

Content Creator
Today I discovered a substantial problem for those whom have their STO directories in their Program Files (x86). Windows's security model will not permit the NudeLoader to operate in the installer dir. This was an oversight by me in the mod installation process.

I Will modify the installer so that it runs out of a temporary directory in the root of C for the next iteration.

Recoilsuave

Potential Patron
I'm on New Romulus, my BOFF dies and when I bring her back, she looks like she's covered in mud. I thought I had a screenshot but failed. Her clothes were all grayed out, her face was covered in the same color. IT all had texture like mud or something is supposed to.

I'll try to recreate it, but it's so weird I thought I would ask here before I ask around zone or something. Is this caused by the mod, or is this something the modding folk might be interested in?

That happens whenever a character is killed by a thalaron mine. If they are resuscitated instead of respawning, they will show up as ash. It happens to players as well as bridge officers. It is a known bug/feature in the game.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
That happens whenever a character is killed by a thalaron mine. If they are resuscitated instead of respawning, they will show up as ash. It happens to players as well as bridge officers. It is a known bug/feature in the game.

Huh. learn something new every day.

I can't think of any possible use for this texture as something else, but maybe this will inspire someone.

TehGamerBruh

Potential Patron
Having problems with the launcher. Tried and uninstalled a Steam version. I did a clean reinstall of the Arc Launcher, and no matter what I've tried, the launcher refuses to use the Arc file path. Does the launcher not work with the Arc file path? Tried the Steam version. Gave me the 'Gibbed' error, tried the complete deletion of all the Localdata_* files. Didn't work. I tried copying and pasting with artificial Steam files. Didn't work. Tried reinstalling both. Didn't work. Nothing I've seen in previous posts worked for me. Help?

Daedalus

Content Creator
The ZTS is currently working on an update to the mod which will (hopefully) address these problems. Until then, all there is to do is wait for its release.

Peppermint_

Potential Patron
Hello, i am new here, because i wanna replace the old and no longer working STO Extented Nude mods by Meehe with a new and working one. So i got to this forum. First of all i am very happy, that you decided to update and relaunch this type of mod.
Very excited i downloaded and unzipped the mod. When i wanna run the installer it asked for a Password. I looked up all 24 forum sites, but didn't find a password.
Please help me, can't wait for my toons to be seen like "god" made them!

EDIT: Ah, just found the password after looking a second time through the posts. Overflown it the first time.
Errr, sorry for being an idiot and not being able to see were it is (and im just too lazy to read all 25 pages, i looked through the first page of posts 7 times now, burn me), can you or anyone else point me in the direction of said passwords post?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Errr, sorry for being an idiot and not being able to see were it is (and im just too lazy to read all 25 pages, i looked through the first page of posts 7 times now, burn me), can you or anyone else point me in the direction of said passwords post?

Welcome to undertow.
I found the password in under a minute by searching this topic for the word password, using the site's search function.
I suggest you try it yourself.
If you can't figure it out, see the spoiler.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

The ZTS

Content Creator
I check back in from under my homework to see fleet fleet giving someone the business. xD There will be no password on the next version as it will not be necessary to check the data integrity. I promise I'm still alive, I just haven't been able to get time to develop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.