Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
I'm somewhat back, ya'll. My trip to Estes Park was pretty good. Rained every evening, but I got my Passport to Your National Parks, and my commemorative RMNP sticker, so I'm bueno.

I got onto a Garry's Mod kick with some loons on a PoliceRP server, so playing through that has been fun. But I'll be returning shortly to move my stuff back for grad school. In the meantime...

TESTING WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!

A

Alpharaider47

I just stumbled upon this thread this evening, I'm really impressed by what you guys have done so far! I'm looking forward to checking out your work, something I wasn't expecting to find, but I'm glad I did :grin:

Daedalus

Content Creator
On a side note, I may have found Picard's 'guilty pleasure'
captain-picard-earl-grey-50-shades.jpg

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I just found another fellow STO weirdo in Oculus Big Screen, so we're expanding our group of users!

We should have a fleet. Something like The Fightin' Nudes or something. I've got a private KDF fleet that is about 20% complete that I could offer up if there is interest.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I just found another fellow STO weirdo in Oculus Big Screen, so we're expanding our group of users!

We should have a fleet. Something like The Fightin' Nudes or something. I've got a private KDF fleet that is about 20% complete that I could offer up if there is interest.
I'd advise against anything that even remotely hints at a nude mod, lest the banhammer finds us. But I do support the idea of a fleet. (Currently fleetless, and sick 'n tired of the whispers to join one =_=). I got 5 toons total: 3 Feds, 1 Rommie (Fed aligned) and 1 KDF.

*EDIT* Most of the users here live in the US and poor me in the EU, which kinda sucks. Man, timezones are such a pain.... T_T

Last edited:

merder222

Potential Patron
well would love to join such a fleet but since day 1 i was in a fleet with friends from another mmo (which became p2w and impossible for f2p players) and not planning on leaving that fleet anytime soon but still a fleet where every toon only wears patched cloth in upper and lower slot not counting preferred cloth (like in my case gloves and boots :p) sounds nice

Daedalus

Content Creator
Btw, if there are ppl who want to have a specific pattern as a tattoo on their toon(s), lemme know and I'll see what I can whip up :wink:.
Just to be clear: the pattern(s) in question need to have crisp lines and on an even background, preferably white or transparent. I haven't tried anything with gradients yet, but I don't think that'll work.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Alright. I'm back at my apartment for grad school. I will resume development shortly...recently I broke it by causing nothing to load into the installer except the stuff the installer is supposed to run...I hope to find the fix shortly.

The ZTS

Content Creator
I have -FINALLY- figured out why the installer was not loading in any of the content. It seems to have been a matter of quotes. It now properly compiles...expect releases soon!

For everyone that has been making content while I've been working on it...compile everything of yours that you've made into a ZIP file and post it, I will add it to a future update.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.