Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (8 Viewers)

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
Asheleigh Asheleigh I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, if you are, I'm very unamused. A simple "The Iconian armor skin isn't working" would have sufficed. I wouldn't know, Clam has his unlocked, I don't.

We're waiting on the season release as of right now that's looming over our heads before we attempt any fixes.
Not being sarcastic I actually like the effect over how it looks originally, and if you don't have unlocked and see someone walking around with it, you should see the mirrored effect on them. I happened to notice something different when on risa saw someone wearing the set but was a polished gold look to it, depending on the base color you set, will depends how brightly lights are reflected and "mirrored" off it changing it's hue and color accordingly. My image the base color is white, and I'm at the captain's table by the bank console

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
I got the mod working everyone for a temporary fix but im no way an expert to fix it but the issue is the stance changer and the breast sizer is broken. I got nude top and bottom with a breast jingle in game. I did some file changing in and out and found the issue. im only using the standard nude settings at the moment.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Looks like Season 13.5 is already live. Thought it was going to be released with the next patch.... Oh well

Daedalus

Content Creator
I got the mod working everyone for a temporary fix but im no way an expert to fix it but the issue is the stance changer and the breast sizer is broken. I got nude top and bottom with a breast jingle in game. I did some file changing in and out and found the issue. im only using the standard nude settings at the moment.
The mod works fine if you leave out the dances/stances and jiggle.

kamiakze

Potential Patron
Hey everybody,
im feeling really dumb right now, but i'm just unable to get the mod installed. Firstly, i can only find the DL for the .exe, not the manual install, and secondly, if install it an launch the game through the launcher (DL'd from Steam), there is zero effect, though the game is working without hickups. Opening the client itself only gets me to the login screen, where it keeps beeing unable to log in.
Am i supposed to do anything manually after the installation process finished? I have left out the geometry options that require manual edits, just to eliminate a point of failure, and today i have also followed Daedaluses recommendation to leave out any Stance and dance edits.
I would really apreciate any help, and sorry if i'm missing something absolutely obvious, but i've spent several days trying to get it working...
Greetings
Kamiakze
Using v 3.1.4 on Win 10 Pro 64bit and a NVidia GTX 970
EDIT: i probably should mention that this is not 13.5 related, since i havent been able to properly install the mod for days (since Sunday i think)

Last edited:

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
The mod works fine if you leave out the dances/stances and jiggle.
I dont have a issue with the breast jingle. I just saw a issue in the changing of the dances and the increased size of the breast and every thing else works fine for me. I just noticed on mine for some odd reason im still running 3.1.1 and this is working fine after doing a few file swap in and out. I only see a issue with breast size and dances

Last edited:

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
Hey everybody,
im feeling really dumb right now, but i'm just unable to get the mod installed. Firstly, i can only find the DL for the .exe, not the manual install, and secondly, if install it an launch the game through the launcher (DL'd from Steam), there is zero effect, though the game is working without hickups. Opening the client itself only gets me to the login screen, where it keeps beeing unable to log in.
Am i supposed to do anything manually after the installation process finished? I have left out the geometry options that require manual edits, just to eliminate a point of failure, and today i have also followed Daedaluses recommendation to leave out any Stance and dance edits.
I would really apreciate any help, and sorry if i'm missing something absolutely obvious, but i've spent several days trying to get it working...
Greetings
Kamiakze
Using v 3.1.4 on Win 10 Pro 64bit and a NVidia GTX 970
EDIT: i probably should mention that this is not 13.5 related, since i havent been able to properly install the mod for days (since Sunday i think)

The manual install was posted on page 16 by Clamman5

Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition

Last edited by a moderator:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Sorry, ya'll, I'm stressed as shit trying to fix this, I didn't think my SSD was going to die the DAY OF 13.5.

Daedalus Daedalus Kaitlin Shae Kaitlin Shae Thanks for the update, that's the serializers needing updated.

K kamiakze That's not specific enough. Is it installed in "<steampath to STO>\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata"?

Asheleigh Asheleigh Ah. Sorry if it sounded like I snapped. My nerves are a bit frayed right now, lol.

kamiakze

Potential Patron
Kaitlin Shae Kaitlin Shae Thank you very much, manual install fixed it for me, i thought i had read all the pages in search of it but i must have missed it, thanks again
The ZTS The ZTS yes, though i noticed i did not have a "localdata" folder, instead i had a 7 KB extensionless "file" that i had to delete before manually creating the localdata folder. i included it in case you want to see it, but i had to add an extension to make the uploader allow me to upload it. i chose .txt and taking a look into the file, it seems to be part of my ingame settings:wat:

Attachments

Localdata.txt
6.6 KB · Views: 122

The ZTS

Content Creator
K kamiakze That is GamePrefs.Pref, your GameClient settings are stored in those. That's how the game remembers your settings. Believe it or not, they're loaded like a mod, which is why this mod works. Don't ever touch that file unless you have to.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Also, I bear updates.

In an effort to make the Oddy top nude, we have come across a hitch that is far too complex for us to understand, currently. The Oddy outfit is too complex to try and nudify, attempts to do so become met with either an invisible torso or a completely blacked-out texture. So currently we're restricted to known old outfits that were around before the Season 12 or 13 streamline.

ESPECIALLY any outfits that have any reason to render skin underneath. If the outfit doesn't need to render skin underneath (i.e. Cropped Jackets, Open Sierra/Antares), the game WILL NOT make any attempt to render it.

Last edited:

kamiakze

Potential Patron
The ZTS The ZTS weird, since it was named differently, and, after replacing it with the mod folder and launching the game, it placed a new file named as you said inside localdata. also, since that is has kept remembering the settings, before, the game always greeted me with a prompt about changed gfx hardware and that i was to set brightness

The ZTS

Content Creator
That might have been me trying to preserve the GamePrefs settings and failing. The "new" installer was riddled with more problems than I expected it to be...ironic now considering how the old one is the only one left.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hey, fellows....
I seem to have lost the password for the first 3.0.0. installer
Can't find it anywhere.
Help Please

Daedalus

Content Creator
Hope it'll get back on track soon...
967cee5f1e27547c11be4fe648f9d99d.jpg

Avenger_Reloaded

Potential Patron
Just wanted to publicly thank you for all you've done on this mod. You made the potential boredom of the daily grind of Risa much more bearable.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Just wanted to publicly thank you for all you've done on this mod. You made the potential boredom of the daily grind of Risa much more bearable.
Actually...the Grind is much more "bare"able. If you know what I mean. Nudge Nudge, wink wink.
See what I did there?

Cheers,

Maggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.