Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
just had a question "why is it every time I go into the Kobayashi Maru event it crashes on me and I have to relanuch the whole client?"
The ZTS The ZTS

The ZTS

Content Creator
Ehrehin Ehrehin I've been having that without the mod installed, there's a few errors in the new event itself...I'll have a new variant out, evidently my patch chase did not work very well.

The ZTS

Content Creator
J Jacobs Danke für den Vorschlag. In Zukunft werden die Outfit-Namen geklärt, wie wir sie genannt haben, wie sie in den Kerndateien des Spiels benannt sind. Bilder kommen danach.

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
Ehrehin Ehrehin I've been having that without the mod installed, there's a few errors in the new event itself...I'll have a new variant out, evidently my patch chase did not work very well.
Oh really I haven't seen that crash outside of the nude mod I uninstall it and I am fine but if I have it installed it crashes right at the start. I will take your word on this but I know one thing that crash is damned annoying....:mad:

Jacobs

Potential Patron
BTD beim Kauf eines Flottenschiffes(Romulaner), 2 x getestet mit gleichem Ergebnis. Ohne Mod alles in Ordnung.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Ehrehin Ehrehin I thought I was good up until I tried to buy a ship. XD I'll have a patch out soon.

J Jacobs Ich stürzte ab, als ich versuchte, einen Valiant zu kaufen, kann bestätigen. Wird kurzfristig eine Fixierung haben.

Jacobs

Potential Patron
I think it is better when I write in English? Although I must also use a translator. Is this understood with the BTD when I try to buy a fleetship?

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
I have a sister that saw you mod and would like to help you with your mod. She went to school to create games and stuff. She uses my computer to do her work because its faster than hers lol. She wants to know what file that removes the panties and the bra cause she wants to make some sexy lingerie mods to run around in game with. I think my sister Casey is planning on becoming a member to this site.

The ZTS

Content Creator
J Jacobs It's whatever you want to do. My German is very rudimentary at best. But yes, the ships are because of the mod, stand by.

Kaitlin Shae Kaitlin Shae I can give her the old black and white panty mods to work with, if she wants. There's no hard "lingere" option in the game, not like in Black Desert. She'll need to have knowledge of either GIMP or Photoshop with the DDS plugin.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
For testing purposes or for those that want more control and are familiar with some aspects of using the Gibbed toolset I will upload an easy DIY manual install with instructions. I believe the installer is not copying *some* of the outfits correctly. The version I will upload will be updated to the latest ST patch, so no CTDs when purchasing or viewing ships.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
My sister Casey said she had the old manual copy of the extended nude mods version 2.15.2 that Password42 uploaded and she said some of those mods still work. This has the white and black panty in it.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
I my self never used gimp or photo shop but i have did a lot of changing music and sound effects in games my last project was with wimpditt.exe to change music ditties and other sounds in the NBA live and Mvp baseball game for mods. I also did a little bit of work with texmod on guild wars 1.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
If your options are not appearing nude when using the installer, here is how to manually create a costumegeometryclient.bin that works. It's been reported that the installer fails to copy over some of the xmls resulting in non nude winter cropped jackets and some Risa swimwear. Doing it manually will have better results. Read the instructions.

Attachments

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
found a nice glitch not sure if mod is causing, when using Reman shield for appearance, when player window is opened it shows normal appearance, once that window is closed though....
Mirrored starship.jpg

Jacobs

Potential Patron
Röcke haben einen Grafikbug(sind teilweise da) und die Brustnippel funktionieren nicht über den Installer.

Last edited:

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
The ZTS The ZTS I am have a problem installing the the new update to the launcher, I am getting a cannot write to file error and I have tried everything idk what is going on.
Lb4bYaY.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.