Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Right arm sleeve
sleeve01.png sleeve02.png

Daedalus

Content Creator
And after a nightly 'get-together' with the senior staff:
splattered01.png splattered02.png
What. A. Mess! :eek:

(I'll stop now for a bit lest I flood this entire thread =^_^=
Also splat patterns from BDO texture mod by alcaster 4242)

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I'm back from vacation, I'll begin updating the bins for those who don't mind putting in the breast scale, jiggle and animation swaps in manually. I will contact The ZTS The ZTS soon to work on updating the installer.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but I discovered this issue with the Klingons;

The one on the left looks just fine, but the one to the right looks like it's missing a lower piece of the texture.
This also happened on my Federation Bridge Officer Klingon.

Cryptic made separate chest textures for the klingons to look more canon while wearing honor guard and other klingon tops but I'm not sure if they made the bottom texture, as normally that would have been covered by pants or a skirt. I will look into the texture.hogg to see if the corresponding F_hips_klingon exists.

I beg to differ as it looks like someone had a little "fun" in the tailor changing rooms on ESD

Splat patterns came from a Black Desert Online texture mod by alcaster4242.

Oh man that looks great, did you upload those new textures?

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I'm having the same problem generating a new serialization.dll that I had back in May. I was able to export schemas both from the launcher AND the gameclient (Live) but upon running Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer --game=StarTrekOnline it stops at "generating code for rankrequestbeforequeue.cbdata and doesn't create a new (7/26/2017) serialization.dll. Unfortunately my subscription for Microsoft visual studio ran out and can't tweak the Gibbed tools like Belechannas did. I'm still able to update everything except the Dynmove.bin for the animation swaps.
exportschema.jpg

Daedalus

Content Creator
Oh man that looks great, did you upload those new textures?
Ask and thou shalt receive.
These go in the ...\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female folder. Make a backup of the original wtex files first.
The first one (after sex) is some fun with her lover. The other (after gangbang sticky mess) is .... well, you get the point: Captain by day, ship's cumdump by night. Hope her stamina keeps up if she's in command of an Odyssey-class ship or even a Universe-class temporal dreadnought :/

However, I can't seem to figure out why nothing appears on the ass even when I put some splatters there. Quite the enigma...

Also, I've been looking at the rest of the wtex files in the female folder and saw there's a head file. It corresponds to the first complexion option in the tailor (the plastic doll-like one). But what about the other 4? Can those be extracted as well? If so, I can make the sticky mess even more complete. *mischievous grin*

Attachments

Fun stuff.rar
4 MB · Views: 181

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
The ZTS The ZTS I uploaded the source for the gibbed tools here, just rebuild it in VS. I'm quoting Belechannas on this:

"The toolset is built with Microsoft Visual Studio; the free Community Edition works fine. There are really no instructions required - you just open the solution file in Visual Studio and click "Rebuild Solution", and it works. The only thing to look out for is that there are Debug and Release build settings in the Visual Studio UI, and there are a number of different copies of each dll. If you do rebuild something, make sure you look for it in the correct directory, and check the build date/time to ensure you have the newly created version and not a copy of an older one."

Attachments

GibbedTools-master.zip
703.1 KB · Views: 113

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Daedalus Daedalus Thank you very much!

The ZTS The ZTS I was able to rebuild the gibbed tools, turns out my VS is still valid lol. However I cannot run the generate serializer successfully. The schemas all look alright, it doesn't give off an error message but it never completes and doesnt spit out a new startrekonline.serialization.dll

I'm curious as to what I'm doing wrong @belechannas I was able to exportschemas successfully from the gameclient (Startrekonline\live), then after deleting UIgentestmodelparse and running the generateSerializer it fails to create the new .dll

Daedalus

Content Creator
You're welcome.
How do you do that @-thingy?

Also, figured out the butt splatter enigma.
butt splatter.png

This wtex is the newest version of the (lower body) mess ^_^
Enjoy

Attachments

F_Hips_Bare_01_D.rar
1.4 MB · Views: 128

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
The ZTS The ZTS I uploaded the source for the gibbed tools here, just rebuild it in VS. I'm quoting Belechannas on this:

"The toolset is built with Microsoft Visual Studio; the free Community Edition works fine. There are really no instructions required - you just open the solution file in Visual Studio and click "Rebuild Solution", and it works. The only thing to look out for is that there are Debug and Release build settings in the Visual Studio UI, and there are a number of different copies of each dll. If you do rebuild something, make sure you look for it in the correct directory, and check the build date/time to ensure you have the newly created version and not a copy of an older one."

Is that tool working? I may need a working tool if the old is broken.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
J juanmanuelt The current toolset is capable of unpacking the newest bin.hogg and texture.hoggs along with most of the bins Except for Dynmove.bin. I need to get it updated for the animation swaps to work again.

Daedalus Daedalus Type in @ followed by a username, a list should appear, select it to tag someone. Great job on the wtexes guys.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Clamman5 Clamman5 Ah, I see now. Interesting. Also, could you look into those texture.hoggs if there are more face complexion textures in there that can be edited? Like the one in the mod's female folder: F_Head_Bare_01_D.wtex

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Editing anything more ta
J juanmanuelt The current toolset is capable of unpacking the newest bin.hogg and texture.hoggs along with most of the bins Except for Dynmove.bin. I need to get it updated for the animation swaps to work again.

Daedalus Daedalus Type in @ followed by a username, a list should appear, select it to tag someone. Great job on the wtexes guys.

Same issue here with the Dynmove.bin so is not just you.
If you manage to solve it, let me know plz.

Daedalus

Content Creator
MAJOR DISCOVERY:

Replacing wtex files in the \texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female folder with the game running, automatically updates it. So you don't need to close the game to check out different wtexes.

Neat! Frickin' A!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.