Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Won't be back from vacation until the 26th of this month, I will get to work updating everything as soon as I return.

Zeithri

Potential Patron
Recently stumbled into here after a funny chat on Risa about there being a nude mod for STO.
At first, I was like " Nah ", but then I was intrigued by screenshots that a friend of mine showed.

Unfortunately I encountered the same error as Ehrehin had as I tried to install it with some of the custom poses.
Perhaps even more interesting is that it'll uninstall itself and prevent you from reinstalling it because of that error.
Most fascinating I must say.

Either way, I know that it's broken right now so I'll wait patiently until it's fixed and I wanted to drop by and give my support.
Keep up the good work - There's a lot of pervs in the galaxy!

2862465920C86B54CDFDA48A66EACB7F2388FFAC

Old screenshot of a Nova class ship from a temporary character.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Just install mod version 3.1.4 but leave out dances/stances and jiggle. Everything else still works (on my end at least ;P).

Zeithri

Potential Patron
Yeah, that's the one I downloaded.

I didn't know initially that the stances / dances was broken so I installed it with them.
It was when I attempted to remove and reinstall it, that it apparently uninstalled itself, and refused to reinstall.

EDIT: I figured out how to do it. I deleted a file in the Live folder called LocalData as it was only 8 kb big and was only named " File ". And then in a different folder in the same general folder, I deleted Textures 1-3. I started STO up and did the whole force verify ( went quickly ), and then I tried reinstalling it and then iit worked flawlessly.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
I've got family down for the weekend so I'm temporarily out of commission.

A project I HAVE gotten started on is refitting Rick's tools into a GUI. Something simple, it's helping me learn Windows Presentation Framework and C#. Something that helps the less skilled get more into the STO modding game. So be on the look out for that someday.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Yeah, that's the one I downloaded.

I didn't know initially that the stances / dances was broken so I installed it with them.
It was when I attempted to remove and reinstall it, that it apparently uninstalled itself, and refused to reinstall.

EDIT: I figured out how to do it. I deleted a file in the Live folder called LocalData as it was only 8 kb big and was only named " File ". And then in a different folder in the same general folder, I deleted Textures 1-3. I started STO up and did the whole force verify ( went quickly ), and then I tried reinstalling it and then iit worked flawlessly.
Grtz.
Also, I've done some checking and it seems jiggle still works. So if the only the dances/stances are left out, the mod still works.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
I've got family down for the weekend so I'm temporarily out of commission.

A project I HAVE gotten started on is refitting Rick's tools into a GUI. Something simple, it's helping me learn Windows Presentation Framework and C#. Something that helps the less skilled get more into the STO modding game. So be on the look out for that someday.

Have a great time and stay cool cause its been over 100 here with heat index to 112

Zeithri

Potential Patron
So I've doodled around a bit with this by reinstalling it to try and get the belts to show up.
But they remain 'gone' so to say, which is unfortunate since I use the belts in nice ways.

orion.jpg

- Without the Belt, my Orion Bridge Officer is a bit too exposed!

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but I discovered this issue with the Klingons;

kling1.jpg

The one on the left looks just fine, but the one to the right looks like it's missing a lower piece of the texture.
This also happened on my Federation Bridge Officer Klingon.

kling2.jpg

- Though I didn't have the foresight of taking a better picture straight from the back but you can see the same issue here.

But everything else works just fine to my knowledge.

Daedalus

Content Creator
The one on the left looks just fine, but the one to the right looks like it's missing a lower piece of the texture.
This also happened on my Federation Bridge Officer Klingon.
Chest and legs are 2 separate textures. Where the spinal ridges end, there the chest texture ends as well.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I'd recommend leaving jiggle out for the moment.
When playing the latest episode "Brushfire" with jiggle installed, the Son'a ships are invisible and your ship will be firing at a nondescript point in space when fighting them.

merder222

Potential Patron
really hope soon the broken stuff can be fixed so i can get stances and jiggle back and further really hope talaxian skirts get removed(clipping sucks and in password42's version it was removed :p even if the 2 longer ones didn't work and were invisibilized)

Poplan

Content Creator
Nice to see someone really working on this.
Unfortunately I never did get very far in my own efforts. :(

T'its

Potential Patron
Could the next installer have the breast jiggle and size increase parts optional and not mandatory?

I can't turn them off and I do not want them, I only want the basic nude mod. Thanks!

Daedalus

Content Creator
@ZTS: Remember this?
Just a suggestion, but is it possible to have some cum strings leaking from between the legs after some "hot action" in the captain's quuarters?
Black Desert Online had something like that, so I was wondering if we could do that in STO as well.
Daedalus Daedalus Because the game loads custom textures at bootstrap, this -is- possible, but it wouldn't work as you'd expect it.
I beg to differ as it looks like someone had a little "fun" in the tailor changing rooms on ESD
GameClient 26_07_2017 10_13_31.png

Splat patterns came from a Black Desert Online texture mod by alcaster4242.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.