Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
Ehrehin Ehrehin Were you using STO at all when you were trying to install them? CrypticError will still look like STO is running so the files will still be locked to the OS if that happens.

Von'brom

Potential Patron
Tried the manual install but got the same results (looks torn and ragged with breasts popping out randomly) for the Romulan civilian tops and the cropped winter coat and the other outfits (Klingon old-school) weren't at all working even though I added them. I just reinstalled the 3.1.4 and will wait for the fix. Thanks guys for all your hard work!

Jacobs

Potential Patron
J Jacobs Ich habe gerade die Spielkonsole werfen Fehler, so muss ich ihren Standort für das Update zu gewährleisten.
Fehler.jpg

Daedalus

Content Creator
Another possible candidate for the feature in the installer
My KDF toon
Usually, it goes: "For glory, for honor, for the Empire"
ft-fa-fn.png

But in this case it's more along the lines of:
"For tits, for ass, for nudity"

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
The ZTS The ZTS I have solved the issue as it was not the nude mod it was the game it self after the patch it did not DL right and I had to reinstall the whole game again...

Edit: I have reinstalled but the 3.1.4v of the nude mod is not working....
xysXwE8.jpg

I have done everything right and then some just to have it slap me in the face...

Last edited:

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
Mirrored Iconian.jpg

Dunno about y'all, The iconian armor appearance has never looked sexier thanks to the mod. Kinda wish this is how it looked in general

The ZTS

Content Creator
Asheleigh Asheleigh I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, if you are, I'm very unamused. A simple "The Iconian armor skin isn't working" would have sufficed. I wouldn't know, Clam has his unlocked, I don't.

We're waiting on the season release as of right now that's looming over our heads before we attempt any fixes.

The ZTS

Content Creator
So, another update. My bench's SSD suddenly died on me the other day. Instead of the prior malware event, this time I lost ALL the nude mod data, including the script code to make both the NSIS and Inno Setup installers. The bench's SSD is totally fried, it outlived its write/read life for much longer than it was supposed to. As many of you might know, recovering data from a fried SSD is pretty much an impossible (and infeasible, as I am not the NSA ;P) task.

Clam and I are working with what we got, but we may be having to do manual installers for quite some time, as we have to literally piece things back together. The old Inno Setup installer is still in our possession, and I'll have to refit it such that we can get back to a more baseline state.

Apologies for all the obnoxious and annoying problems. Apparently the universe has been sending us signs, and we didn't clearly get it until recently. We'll be keeping posted on how the recovery efforts go.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Dammit, that's quite the setback. The universe is notorious for sending us curveballs we don't see coming.
Here's to hoping everything will work out in the end.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
May I suggest a Google Drive or Dropbox repository when you get it all working? I have a 100GB Box.com storage account I don't use hardly at all that I could link you to if you want to share the load. Also I am still running a WHS v1 that does daily backups of my Windows machines. It's ancient and locks up about once a week, but still manages to save my ass on occasion.

After the new season drops, if there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Looks like the mod's already broken. Tried to login (twice already) and each time I get the Cryptic screen with the loading bar, it fills up to about half-way and then crashes to desktop.

The ZTS

Content Creator
That was to be expected. I'm working as efficiently as I can to fix the installer.

R Regardie I may take you up on that, Clam and I need a quicker way to share our stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.