Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (13 Viewers)

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Fired up the game on a whime after years away and saw my Trill BOFF in an Orion Bikini and remembered "The Mod." Came by to see if anyone was keeping the faith and I am surpremely pleased to see you fine people of culture working hard at keeping the titties in sight. Thanks for all your work, folks!

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
Hi everyone!

If they are no longer gonna allow "body" mods, not even client-side, at least they should FIX THE SKIRT-LEGS geometry (ONCE AND FOR ALL! 😡), to make them to look like bikini ones.

How is possible they can make them cool when the girl is wearing Terran shorts, but they cannot do the same with skirts?

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
What's up folks?

First of all, I wanna thanks again for all of your work on keeping this going. Tbh is one of the few things that makes me want to even play this game for a couple of minutes since there are STILL a lot of the same old problems and not even hair styles still not added to the game...

So how is the installation process is right now? I went back a couple of pages and glance at some cool stuff but could not find any definitive installer or procedure. I took a texture_library.rar, the costume pack from the last page and slapped them where they belong but it doesn't worked. 100% sure I made something wrong again lol

Thanks again for everyone involved :]

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Post Apocalypses NM2.6

Copy the texture_library folder to here: Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata

Costume that are nude:
-
Khan top (Free by loging at least once with ARC)
-Mirror Jupiter 4 (Z Store or Lobi)
-Grey Tanktop (Free)
-Retro top and lower (Risa store)
-Ferengi skirts 1 and 2 (Lobi)
-Warrior skirts 1 and 2 (Lobi)
-Formal top and skirt (Z Store)
-Some armors lowers were retexture to appear nude hips. See guide on how to use them. (Free)
-Tpol, Seven and mirror top have nipple imprinting
-On the famale folder there are pubic hair options for the hips
-Males can be nude using retro costume (no genitals)

Patch2.1
-
Added Orion Top Tattered as nude top. (Free)
-Improved the texture of the Seven cat suit with a better one.
-Added Tos Ripped 01 as nude top. Ripped 02 is a sexy transparent mesh. (Z Store and free giveaways)
-Added Dyson skirt as nude hips option (Fleet Dyson Store)

Patch2.2
-
Offduty Kobali Tight works as a nude texture (Phoenix Prize Pack store).
-Offduty Iconian Tight works as a nude texture (Free from the Midnight mission)
-The Iconian T6 reputation armor now is more "sexy".

Patch2.3
-Fixed the Dyson skirt to be fully nude.
-The rar now opens on the texture folder.

Patch2.4
-
2 new type of armor has been added. One is a fully nude male (no genitals) and the other its a male with some type of thong (only possible combination for fulled nude is to use the TOS ripped).

Patch2.5
-
Mirror Bortasqu top is now nude (Lobi or Legendary Terran galaxy). This would make the normal Bortasqu uniform useless, so you if you dont want to use it, remove the M_Uniformu_klingonfleetofficer_01_E file from the Klingon folder.

Patch2.6
-
Khan pants are now male nude (free from logging in with ARC)

The mod is now 100% client only, no one would see you nude. No one would see you with anything other that normal costumes.

See photo for guide how to use the nude armor, kobali and iconian textures.

This is the last working version.

annemarie

Casual Client
ok kids.. here is a lesson learned.. HOPEFULLY cryptic GM/cs will not see it. IF YOU PUT IN A BUG REPORT.. IT WILL SNAPSHOT YOUR CHARACTER SHEET

the ticket will have this
1667012324621.png

Oddly enough, it also gets deleted, because the screenshot is not in the folder, but it's on thier server now
1667012532910.png

LillyFireblade

Potential Patron
are you trying the combinations that are listed as working in the download post? I know that around 2-4 months ago there was a game update that seemed to disable a client-side file that was mandatory for how the mod worked previously, and now from my understanding, we are limited to outfits that have certain alpha layers or something like that. If I am mistaken I am sure someone more knowledgeable will set me straight.

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
ok kids.. here is a lesson learned.. HOPEFULLY cryptic GM/cs will not see it. IF YOU PUT IN A BUG REPORT.. IT WILL SNAPSHOT YOUR CHARACTER SHEET

the ticket will have this
View attachment 140175
Oddly enough, it also gets deleted, because the screenshot is not in the folder, but it's on thier server now
View attachment 140176
Wait wait, what do you mean with this?Are they literally scanning all characters of everyone in the game?
Really, I didn't get what you are trying to say with this :[

LillyFireblade

Potential Patron
Wait wait, what do you mean with this?Are they literally scanning all characters of everyone in the game?
What I think Annemarie was getting at is that apparently as part of the bug report process the need some information on your character sheet, and if they look at the pic for that info will see that you are using a nude mod, which can trigger them into changing things to where it is even harder to have nude mods, and the possibility of being banned though I am unsure off hand what there mo or tos are in regards to mods

annemarie

Casual Client
only if you sumbit a support ticket. they screenshot your monitor, upload it to their server then delete the file from your computer. at least I cannot find that file on my PC

annemarie

Casual Client
The other half got from Cryptic CS how to fix the flashing traits indicator. if you did the temporal agent recruit, and changed the ship while in the 23rd century, your trait header may be flashing. to fix it reselect the old ship and it should stop

annemarie

Casual Client
well, fuck me. lost my hard drive.. I've downloaded all the zips for females from about page 160 or so. I guess once the reinstall is done I'll unzip them one at a time and see what's what

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
Then you are doing something wrong.
I simply unzip the files in the designated location, as instructed, and nothing happens. I dunno how I can be doing something wrong if I literally did what it told me to do, that's what I asked before: Do I need to use any of the old installers?Because last time I used this mod I remembered having to use them and THEN unziping the new edited files our friends here updated.

annemarie

Casual Client
no, you do not need to use an installer. I just put the files in the path and I have the tops back, and if I want to use armor, I can have nudes.

my issue is I need the kobali bottoms files I cannot find them in the zips back to page 160

annemarie

Casual Client
no, you do not need to use an installer. I just put the files in the path and I have the tops back, and if I want to use armor, I can have nudes.

my issue is I need the kobali bottoms files I cannot find them in the zips back to page 160.

Are
I simply unzip the files in the designated location, as instructed, and nothing happens. I dunno how I can be doing something wrong if I literally did what it told me to do, that's what I asked before: Do I need to use any of the old installers?Because last time I used this mod I remembered having to use them and THEN unziping the new edited files our friends here updated.
what is the exact path you are putting the files in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.