Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Options for Naked Romulans?
1 Fed Romulan Boffs.JPG

Fed Romulan Boffs in the Buff OK same as Regular Fed Boffs

Last edited:

x2014avi

Potential Patron
>> I think it's a bit weird for the character to be nude but still wearing shoes
This is standard uniform in many adult videos in the 21st century...just saying.
>>Yet with off duty or beachwear my breasts are mysteriously shrinking.
I noticed this too on other costumes.... but the sliders still enable me to embigenate the bust size.
> As far as I know in most of these they don't. But I guess in the end it doesn't matter. Different people have different taste, in my case I would still prefer it without.
Modwise that wouldn't even be a problem in the first place, if not for the shrinking issue. People who want shoes on can go with the Uniform option, those who doesn't chose Off Duty or Beachwear.
Which lead to point number 2.
>> The shrinking issue.
I made some measurements and the actual shrinking is a lot. It varies some bit, but in most cases it reduces your bust size around 2,5 - 3 whole blocks of the slider compared to being dressed. So using the sliders to compensate is a good idea, but sadly that won't work for anything larger than 2 - 2,5 blocks, because you can't compensate everything larger than that.
That is for every off duty and beachwear variant I know of. So far the only option that doesn't do that working for me is the TOS Ripped one, but since it doesn't work as off duty there is no way to get rid of your shoes. Or your bust size get reduzed around 3 sizes.
Both options are quite unfortunate for everyone who prefers medium to large breasts and/or want to have a fully nude character.
And that is where my request came into play. Having one feet option for uniforms which give you bare feet, or adding one upper option to off duty that doesn't do the shrinking would effectivly solve the whole problem.
Sadly I'm not able to do that on my own. :(

x2014avi

Potential Patron
Oh and here two sample pictures of my measurements, comparing the uniform and off duty/beachwear variant with each other.
BreastShrinking.jpg

NotShrinking.jpg

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Yes, is an STO feature. There are lots of chest models, depending on the type of costume they are dependent.
All the clipping issues are because somehow they put the wrong chest with the wrong uniform.

For example, swimsuits uses the "normal" chest and hips modes, but Jupiter ones uses one a bit smaller or it will clip.

annemarie

Casual Client
you make have to tinker with skin tones to match, if you are using tights. Tarsi's skin tone has not close opposite in the tights palette you have to darken her skin somewhat to find a remotely close match. I have noticed that legs and torso and in some cases head skin tones do not match up when skirts are worn.

x2014avi

Potential Patron
Yes, is an STO feature. There are lots of chest models, depending on the type of costume they are dependent.
All the clipping issues are because somehow they put the wrong chest with the wrong uniform.

For example, swimsuits uses the "normal" chest and hips modes, but Jupiter ones uses one a bit smaller or it will clip.
So the problem really is duo to ingame limitation? That's sad.
Regarding the breast models, actually it is the other way around. Most, if not every swimsuit, is using the small breast model instead of the normal one, same goes for a lot of off duty stuff as it seems, since the shrinking issue always appear on them.
On the other side it seem that a lot of the uniform parts are using the normal one, which would explain why the ripped tos shirt doesn't do the shrinking. At least that is what I could tell based on my research and measurements.
So the question is, would it be possible to use one of the yet unused options under off duty to gain a upper nude part that doesn't do the shrinking?
And if so, would anyone capable of doing that mind to include it to the mod?
I would really, really be incredibly grateful for that!

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Whew...Finally finished grinding Iconian Probe Datacores to earn the whole Iconian Resistance Armor visuals....
Worth it?
I think so.
Only strange visual artifact is the brown pubic chastity armor panel that protects her naughty bits from relativistic ballistic projectiles or hostile genitalia or whatever.....Any way to get rid of that?

1 A Iconian Resistance.JPG

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
So the problem really is duo to ingame limitation? That's sad.
Regarding the breast models, actually it is the other way around. Most, if not every swimsuit, is using the small breast model instead of the normal one, same goes for a lot of off duty stuff as it seems, since the shrinking issue always appear on them.
On the other side it seem that a lot of the uniform parts are using the normal one, which would explain why the ripped tos shirt doesn't do the shrinking. At least that is what I could tell based on my research and measurements.
So the question is, would it be possible to use one of the yet unused options under off duty to gain a upper nude part that doesn't do the shrinking?
And if so, would anyone capable of doing that mind to include it to the mod?
I would really, really be incredibly grateful for that!

At this pont, anything that can be nude, is nude. So, sadly, its what we have.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Whew...Finally finished grinding Iconian Probe Datacores to earn the whole Iconian Resistance Armor visuals....
Worth it?
I think so.
Only strange visual artifact is the brown pubic chastity armor panel that protects her naughty bits from relativistic ballistic projectiles or hostile genitalia or whatever.....Any way to get rid of that?

View attachment 139172

Replace the files located here: Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Armor
With the ones on the .rar

Attachments

Iconian.rar
5.8 MB · Views: 139

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Quick question, not so much about the mod but the game in general. I haven't really played in quite some time and have replaced the laptop the game was on about a year ago. If I want to get back into the game, should I do the Arc / Perfect World download or run the game through Steam. Which is easier to apply the mod, if I were to go that way?

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Quick question, not so much about the mod but the game in general. I haven't really played in quite some time and have replaced the laptop the game was on about a year ago. If I want to get back into the game, should I do the Arc / Perfect World download or run the game through Steam. Which is easier to apply the mod, if I were to go that way?
I find that the arc version is easier to mod. I can't figure out the file paths with the steam version....

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
I find that the arc version is easier to mod. I can't figure out the file paths with the steam version....
The odd thing I found years ago as I had the game installed on a desktop and laptop computer, was the file paths were different on the two machines using Arc. I could find the files in either case so that will be the direction I will go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.