Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

annemarie

Casual Client
forget scaling and bounce. the lastchanges to the game make it ignore the files in the client side that override such things. I'm sure Juan or one of the others can explain more fully. basically the texture fils are all we have

Wickian

Potential Patron
all you need is this zip file: NM Now find your install:
mine is in a steam install, yours may be arc or something else, but they all have this path:

E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\
unzip the NM file into the localdata folder and you may have to move the contents so it is Live\localdata\Texturelibrary

View attachment 140381
it should look a lot like that

each folder under avatars should have wtex files, like these
F_Beltcloth_Formal_Gown_C.wtex
F_Skirt_Formal_Gown_01_E.wtex
F_Hips_Bare_01_D.wtex

now those are just examples and you should have 130-150 files total
This is an .rar file. It's just a blank white square. How do I deal with that?

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
Are

what is the exact path you are putting the files in?
It was always working and I discovered the problem just now(since I got some free time).

Don't ask me why, but Steam have installed the game in 2 different locations and funny enough I just noticed this now: 1 inside Steam library and the other on the old location I used with the old No Arc Launcher, I put the mod into the old location(not the Steam one) and now it's working as it should:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 2.png
    2.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 3.png
    3.png
    247 KB · Views: 164

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
I want to thanks everyone once again for all of your dedication <3

I also forgot to ask, I remember there was a plugin in one of the old installers that swapped some dances slot with one another, example the Jester's being the Cupid dance and so on, any ideas if that still works or if someone else is working in those?

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
I want to thanks everyone once again for all of your dedication <3

I also forgot to ask, I remember there was a plugin in one of the old installers that swapped some dances slot with one another, example the Jester's being the Cupid dance and so on, any ideas if that still works or if someone else is working in those?

Well, I tried the choices that were in the installers I tried, unfortunately I got nothing. I'd guess the files are probably missing.

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
Anyone else still get the seam at the waist? I located a post by Juan from July that had some textures that were supposed to remove the seam (and it seems like every posted pic on here has no seam), I was wondering if anyone had tried them because they didn't work for me: #3179. It's like the stomach flares out just ever so slightly, and I've tried adjusting the slider in the taylor just in case that was the issue. However, the included files that give the chars pubes did work, so... small victories.

1667893337850.png

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Good people, the installer mod has been broken since who knows how long.

This is the last working mod we have (NM2.6). In there we have all the nude we can, the best way we can. Unless someone makes a new tool or a new costume came out, I don't see we have another option.
The tattoos texture are not updated with the new hips ones, so you will end up with different textures.

The only way to remove the seems beating the chest and hips is by using the files and costumes of the NM2.6

Post Apocalypses NM2.6

Copy the texture_library folder to here: Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata

Costume that are nude:
-
Khan top (Free by loging at least once with ARC)
-Mirror Jupiter 4 (Z Store or Lobi)
-Grey Tanktop (Free)
-Retro top and lower (Risa store)
-Ferengi skirts 1 and 2 (Lobi)
-Warrior skirts 1 and 2 (Lobi)
-Formal top and skirt (Z Store)
-Some armors lowers were retexture to appear nude hips. See guide on how to use them. (Free)
-Tpol, Seven and mirror top have nipple imprinting
-On the famale folder there are pubic hair options for the hips
-Males can be nude using retro costume (no genitals)

Patch2.1
-
Added Orion Top Tattered as nude top. (Free)
-Improved the texture of the Seven cat suit with a better one.
-Added Tos Ripped 01 as nude top. Ripped 02 is a sexy transparent mesh. (Z Store and free giveaways)
-Added Dyson skirt as nude hips option (Fleet Dyson Store)

Patch2.2
-
Offduty Kobali Tight works as a nude texture (Phoenix Prize Pack store).
-Offduty Iconian Tight works as a nude texture (Free from the Midnight mission)
-The Iconian T6 reputation armor now is more "sexy".

Patch2.3
-Fixed the Dyson skirt to be fully nude.
-The rar now opens on the texture folder.

Patch2.4
-
2 new type of armor has been added. One is a fully nude male (no genitals) and the other its a male with some type of thong (only possible combination for fulled nude is to use the TOS ripped).

Patch2.5
-
Mirror Bortasqu top is now nude (Lobi or Legendary Terran galaxy). This would make the normal Bortasqu uniform useless, so you if you dont want to use it, remove the M_Uniformu_klingonfleetofficer_01_E file from the Klingon folder.

Patch2.6
-
Khan pants are now male nude (free from logging in with ARC)

The mod is now 100% client only, no one would see you nude. No one would see you with anything other that normal costumes.

See photo for guide how to use the nude armor, kobali and iconian textures.

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
Okay, I think I see what's wrong with mine. It must need a matching set to be seamless. The retro set being the only working set I have. since I don't like that corset look with the formal wear, I'll be visiting Risa more often. ;)

Pegasus1971

Writer
I've been working on getting this mod to work for a while now, and haven't been able to. Could someone DM me on Discord (username = CSVickers#7915) to walk me through it? I have a better time if someone can help me out either in that setup's DM mode or in a shared channel's voice chat.

In short, it installs and turns on...but that's as far as it gets.

F

FranklyMyDear

Bit of a late reply on this one, but the only time I know a certain GM will ever look at these things is if he's actively looking for something to "get you" with (and he has been known to hold grudges).
I won't name him, but his handle starts with "N". ;)

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Post Apocalypses NM2.6

Copy the texture_library folder to here: Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata

Costume that are nude:
-
Khan top (Free by loging at least once with ARC)
-Mirror Jupiter 4 (Z Store or Lobi)
-Grey Tanktop (Free)
-Retro top and lower (Risa store)
-Ferengi skirts 1 and 2 (Lobi)
-Warrior skirts 1 and 2 (Lobi)
-Formal top and skirt (Z Store)
-Some armors lowers were retexture to appear nude hips. See guide on how to use them. (Free)
-Tpol, Seven and mirror top have nipple imprinting
-On the famale folder there are pubic hair options for the hips
-Males can be nude using retro costume (no genitals)

Patch2.1
-
Added Orion Top Tattered as nude top. (Free)
-Improved the texture of the Seven cat suit with a better one.
-Added Tos Ripped 01 as nude top. Ripped 02 is a sexy transparent mesh. (Z Store and free giveaways)
-Added Dyson skirt as nude hips option (Fleet Dyson Store)

Patch2.2
-
Offduty Kobali Tight works as a nude texture (Phoenix Prize Pack store).
-Offduty Iconian Tight works as a nude texture (Free from the Midnight mission)
-The Iconian T6 reputation armor now is more "sexy".

Patch2.3
-Fixed the Dyson skirt to be fully nude.
-The rar now opens on the texture folder.

Patch2.4
-
2 new type of armor has been added. One is a fully nude male (no genitals) and the other its a male with some type of thong (only possible combination for fulled nude is to use the TOS ripped).

Patch2.5
-
Mirror Bortasqu top is now nude (Lobi or Legendary Terran galaxy). This would make the normal Bortasqu uniform useless, so you if you dont want to use it, remove the M_Uniformu_klingonfleetofficer_01_E file from the Klingon folder.

Patch2.6
-
Khan pants are now male nude (free from logging in with ARC)

The mod is now 100% client only, no one would see you nude. No one would see you with anything other that normal costumes.

See photo for guide how to use the nude armor, kobali and iconian textures.
Is it possible to nudify other orion female elements?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.