Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (8 Viewers)

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I find that the arc version is easier to mod. I can't figure out the file paths with the steam version....
The arc paths have changed over the years, but the current default path is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata
This is the typical path that mod people refer to in this forum.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
The arc paths have changed over the years, but the current default path is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata
This is the typical path that mod people refer to in this forum.
I guess the live\localdata folder can be anywhere the installation routine puts it though so....whatever works.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
1 A Nude Klingon Boff.JPG

So Nude Klingon Boffs

Top: Klingon Costumes> Bortasque Warrior, Mirror 1 (Uniform> Uniform Armored> Bortasque Warrior, Mirror 1 is sexy but not nude)
Bottom: Uniform Pants Tight > Suit Klg Alpha Type 4 (Alpha 2,3,4 and Beta 3 and 4 and Gamma 2 also work)
Collar: Armored Collar
Belt Kit - Klg Special Forces 1
Feet: Boot Studded Ankle

jumpsart

Potential Patron
Interesting or concerning... when using the -console command on startup my character fails a costume check. Using the tattered top and colorized tight pants.

Attachments

• costume console.jpg
    costume console.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 123

annemarie

Casual Client
Quick question, not so much about the mod but the game in general. I haven't really played in quite some time and have replaced the laptop the game was on about a year ago. If I want to get back into the game, should I do the Arc / Perfect World download or run the game through Steam. Which is easier to apply the mod, if I were to go that way?
50-50. all you have to do is know the path, otherwise the game is the same mod wise. in game play, it's easier to get bonus zen if you buy zen going thru arc vs going thru steam wallet

annemarie

Casual Client
Interesting or concerning... when using the -console command on startup my character fails a costume check. Using the tattered top and colorized tight pants.
you don't want to force verify or anything like that, the verify will overwrite the modded files

annemarie

Casual Client
ah...that's good to know...some of my alts are NOT in a fleet.
need to find a good klingon fleet for them
not happening with me. got sucked into 2 different fleets, and the first thing I was told was "you have to donate 100,000 ec and 4K refined dilithium PER DAY to be in the fleets.. nope I'm not playing for it to be a second job

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Well, there are fleet and fleets.. most of the t5 ones require something but 100.000 ec and 4k dil per day is crazy.
Mine only requiere that you gain 400.000 fleet credits with 1 character on the account once. Thats it.

You should search for a new fleet.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
not happening with me. got sucked into 2 different fleets, and the first thing I was told was "you have to donate 100,000 ec and 4K refined dilithium PER DAY to be in the fleets.. nope I'm not playing for it to be a second job
4k refined dil per Day?? Wow highway Robbery. Maybe I can make my own fleet.

Poplan

Content Creator
I have nothing real to update.

I'm trying to see if I can get gibbed to port the toolset to x64 (I haven't had much luck with that - not good luck anyway).

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
I have nothing real to update.

I'm trying to see if I can get gibbed to port the toolset to x64 (I haven't had much luck with that - not good luck anyway).
Have you reached out to him and actually had him reply? I never went that far in the process. What would it take for him to spend the time on it? Do we need to get a Buy Gibbed a coffee (beer, hooker, shotgun etc) drive going?

Poplan

Content Creator
Have you reached out to him and actually had him reply? I never went that far in the process. What would it take for him to spend the time on it? Do we need to get a Buy Gibbed a coffee (beer, hooker, shotgun etc) drive going?
I have. He's fine if we update it but doesn't seem to be interested himself. I even tried bribing him but he just doesn't seem interested.

annemarie

Casual Client
4k refined dil per Day?? Wow highway Robbery. Maybe I can make my own fleet.
I thought about it. I have 2 friends that would make one with me, but I think it would be very very hard to grind out the tiers with 3 people. One guy did it though, he got 4 people created the fleet there can be only one, then he booted the other 4

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
I have. He's fine if we update it but doesn't seem to be interested himself. I even tried bribing him but he just doesn't seem interested.
Can you summarize what is broken in the latest build? I see some bug reports about parts missing from the build, could you reach out and see if he could provide them, or the refactor that is also mentioned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.