Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

chronepis

Potential Patron
no, you do not need to use an installer. I just put the files in the path and I have the tops back, and if I want to use armor, I can have nudes.

my issue is I need the kobali bottoms files I cannot find them in the zips back to page 160
I think this rar contains last know working costume files. Hope this helps.

Attachments

Nm2.5.rar
55.6 MB · Views: 204

LillyFireblade

Potential Patron
Thanks, but I have those zips. the female kobali tights are not there
I have looked around myself and have no idea I see the kobali soldier stuff is in the archive but not the tights. In fact, the only reference to the kobali tights that I can find outside of this thread is that that part is used to make the kobali soldier outfits. I have bearly played the game and unless it is unlocked at the start of the game I wouldn't be able to test it myself. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Post Apocalypses NM2.2

Copy the texture_library folder to here: Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata

Costume that are nude:
-
Khan top (Free by loging at least once with ARC)
-Mirror Jupiter 4 (Z Store or Lobi)
-Grey Tanktop (Free)
-Retro top and lower (Risa store)
-Ferengi skirts 1 and 2 (Lobi)
-Warrior skirts 1 and 2 (Lobi)
-Formal top and skirt (Z Store)
-Some armors lowers were retexture to appear nude hips. See guide on how to use them. (Free)
-Tpol, Seven and mirror top have nipple imprinting
-On the famale folder there are pubic hair options for the hips
-Males can be nude using retro costume (no genitals)

Patch2.1
-
Added Orion Top Tattered as nude top. (Free)
-Improved the texture of the Seven cat suit with a better one.
-Added Tos Ripped 01 as nude top. Ripped 02 is a sexy transparent mesh. (Z Store and free giveaways)
-Added Dyson skirt as nude hips option (Fleet Dyson Store)

Patch2.2
-
Offduty Kobali Tight works as a nude texture (Phoenix Prize Pack store).
-Offduty Iconian Tight works as a nude texture (Free from the Midnight mission)
-The Iconian T6 reputation armor now is more "sexy".

The mod is now 100% client only, no one would see you nude. No one would see you with anything other that normal costumes.

See photo for guide how to use the nude armor, kobali and iconian textures.

They should be here..

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
This may have been answered, if so I apologize. I used the older installer (the new one didn't work) and I finally got, halfway nudity. I say halfway because only the formal wear works, sort of. It looks like my character is wearing a corset, and still has panties on. I have several of the other options, but none of them work.

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
This may have been answered, if so I apologize. I used the older installer (the new one didn't work) and I finally got, halfway nudity. I say halfway because only the formal wear works, sort of. It looks like my character is wearing a corset, and still has panties on. I have several of the other options, but none of them work.
Do legs geometry look cool? I mean, when the girl is wearing skirts?

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
Do legs geometry look cool? I mean, when the girl is wearing skirts?
Yes, the legs look good, the problem is the panties (my character is wearing the formal skirt because all that even got me that far). I did finally get the Retro top to work as a full bare chest, I added the Allwtex file posted by Annemarie on page 170 which I think helped.

Edit: When I logged back in the Retro top had re-appeared, while the bottom was still had underwear. I had tried adding the tattoo options, will try removing them and see if it goes back. Also, is there a particular nude texture set that others have had better success with? I had selected Juanmanuelt's texture.

Do I need to remove anything from the texture file? I noticed there are 4 wtex files for bare hips.

Last edited:

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
Yes, the legs look good, the problem is the panties (my character is wearing the formal skirt because all that even got me that far). I did finally get the Retro top to work as a full bare chest, I added the Allwtex file posted by Annemarie on page 170 which I think helped.

Edit: When I logged back in the Retro top had re-appeared, while the bottom was still had underwear. I had tried adding the tattoo options, will try removing them and see if it goes back. Also, is there a particular nude texture set that others have had better success with? I had selected Juanmanuelt's texture.

Do I need to remove anything from the texture file? I noticed there are 4 wtex files for bare hips.
That's cool. Which version (of the installer) are you using?

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
Found this on page 153, it helped a lot.
did you Rename F_Hips_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Hips_Bare_01_N.wtex to F_Hips_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Hips_2021_01_N.wtex ?
As you can see, she has no panties anymore, I even got a tattoo to work. Can't do anything about the line at the waist, hence the belt. My main problem now is she has no nipples (never did but that wasn't the main problem until now). Has anyone had that problem? Also I'd like to get the bust size multiplier working as well as the jiggling part, if anyone has advice on that it'd be appreciated.

1667528374016.png

annemarie

Casual Client
all you need is this zip file: NM Now find your install:
mine is in a steam install, yours may be arc or something else, but they all have this path:

E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\
unzip the NM file into the localdata folder and you may have to move the contents so it is Live\localdata\Texturelibrary

1667600191203.png

it should look a lot like that

each folder under avatars should have wtex files, like these
F_Beltcloth_Formal_Gown_C.wtex
F_Skirt_Formal_Gown_01_E.wtex
F_Hips_Bare_01_D.wtex

now those are just examples and you should have 130-150 files total

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
I can report that I figured out the tattoos, and "other" bits (the sex stuff) that don't work with the installer. Not going to post a picture of any of the sex stuff (bit too graphic for a public forum) but here is the Mayan calendar on my char's back:

1667661835314.png

To achieve this, pick up the WTEX files on these two pages (you'll want both): Daedalus tattoos and fun stuff part 1) and here Daedalus tattoos and fun stuff part 2 . Basic instructions are on the first page, but here's the changes you'll need to make: Right click the chosen file, say for an arm tattoo, and rename the file so that "Bare" is replaced by "2021". The rest stays the same. Then drop it into the Female folder as instructed. It will ask if you want to replace the existing file, click yes. This also means that all of the chest files are mutually exclusive as are the hip ones, but you can run one of each.

So now the only parts I can't get working are the breast scale multiplier and the bounce feature. If someone smarter than me could sus that out it would be very much appreciated. I don't need them as big as in the pics on Daedalus' pages I linked to, but a little bigger and realistically bouncy would be nice. :smile:

Freeman71

Potential Patron
I can report that I figured out the tattoos, and "other" bits (the sex stuff) that don't work with the installer. Not going to post a picture of any of the sex stuff (bit too graphic for a public forum) but here is the Mayan calendar on my char's back:

.View attachment 140401

To achieve this, pick up the WTEX files on these two pages (you'll want both): Daedalus tattoos and fun stuff part 1) and here Daedalus tattoos and fun stuff part 2 . Basic instructions are on the first page, but here's the changes you'll need to make: Right click the chosen file, say for an arm tattoo, and rename the file so that "Bare" is replaced by "2021". The rest stays the same. Then drop it into the Female folder as instructed. It will ask if you want to replace the existing file, click yes. This also means that all of the chest files are mutually exclusive as are the hip ones, but you can run one of each.

So now the only parts I can't get working are the breast scale multiplier and the bounce feature. If someone smarter than me could sus that out it would be very much appreciated. I don't need them as big as in the pics on Daedalus' pages I linked to, but a little bigger and realistically bouncy would be nice. :smile:
You're doing some amazing work here, I died a little inside when 75% of the nude mod stopped working. Between Juanman and yourself there just might be some hope in the future.

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
Thanks, but from what I've gathered, Poplan Poplan has been shoveling a lot of coal on this (if I missed anyone else, sorry, I am thankful for everyone's work). I'm just a forum miner, I have little experience with programming beyond some C and Assembly back in college.

Still can't get a hairy kitty unfortunately, the faction "racing stripes" will have to suffice for now, but I'm actually more excited about the tattoos.

JonnySingh did post a slightly more recent installer here in post 3094, but I haven't tried it: version 3.5.4 .

I also found a post by Poplan ( here: post 3156 ) mentioning finding an earlier post by them to get the bins for the sizer and jiggler but I cannot for the life of me find that post. If it can be located, it should be a simple matter of dropping the bin files into the correct place. I also found Daedalus Daedalus 's post from way back about increasing breast size, but I don't even know where to begin with using the information (post #18 ).

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
Oh, I also forgot to mention, those texture files for the tattoos and, ahem, "other" stuff do not require you re-run the installer when you want to swap them around, just alt-tab to your desktop, copy-paste a new file into the /female folder, and once the file swap is done the game immedeately switches the texture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.