Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
Link to resource manager downloads

Announcement:

A while back ModGuy implemented a proxy system that, among other things, allowed stuff like mods loading other mods. Nothing I have done prior to 9 Feb 2014 has used this method, and ModGuy assures me that as a result my crap isn't compatible with mods using the proxy system. I am too lazy to go through and fix everything, but am willing to update things on a case-by-case basis. So if anyone has ever tried combining something I've done with another mod and it's failed for that reason, let me know and I'll fix it. Eventually, anyway.

A note: these archives do contain obsolete mods. Again, I will update them on a case-by-case basis.

Archive 1 contains:
preview.jpg

Archive 2 contains:
preview2.jpg

Archive 3 contains:
prev3.JPG

Archive 4 contains:
preview4.jpg

Last edited:

AbarthMan

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

This is quite an interesting concept, although I don't find nipple piercings attractive.

Lurker5000

Potential Patron

This is my fetish so thanks a lot for making these man.

Faceless

Content Creator

voltlight said:
This is quite an interesting concept, although I don't find nipple piercings attractive.
Well, if you want, here are unpierced versions.
*moved to OP*

Also, in a similar vein, here's an arm mod.
*moved to OP*

Faceless

Content Creator

And now, for something different. Lactating nipples! They could probably look better, honestly, but that's beyond my skills. There are two, because the nipples are animated, and synchronized dripping just looks weird.
*moved to OP*

Boss

Potential Patron

Dude nice job on the lactating nipples. This has to be one of my most favorite mods yet.

randomdude539

Potential Patron

Body graffiti is a huge fetish for me, thanks for these. Hope to see more.

Faceless

Content Creator

Some new stuffs. First is an animated massager.
*moved to OP*

Also, some more graffiti.
*moved to OP*

Kageryu

Potential Patron

Is it possible to combine the arm graffiti, breast graffiti, the nipple piercings and the nipple massager all into one mod? I tried but the mod loader makes me choose between the massager and the breast graffiti.

Faceless

Content Creator

To my knowledge, the only way to get multiple mods on the same body part in the loader is to make a new file.

Faceless

Content Creator

Open up the appropriate template in Flash CS, import the stuff you want to combine, and export.

Kageryu

Potential Patron

When I try to import, it's asking for .fla files. Also, when I select "all files" and try to import an swf file, it just opens it as a second object. It doesn't combine it with the first swf file. What should I do? Also, how do I make my own swf files for the arm/nipple? I have a few ideas to try out.

Faceless

Content Creator

File>Import>Import to Stage

That should let you import whatever file you want as a new layer in the currently open file. Repeat as necessary, make your edits, and export the whole thing as a new .swf from the File menu.

Faceless

Content Creator

I'd been wanting something similar for a while now, so I went and made a pair of devil wings. This is an arm mod, so it'll look broken if her arms aren't held back.
Superseded by body mod.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Vector Magic? I've been looking to make some wings like these and now I don't have to. Cheers.

A

archy_b

I can't get the wings to work, i've used the modded version and can't ge tthe mod to work what am i doing wrong?

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

archy_b said:
I can't get the wings to work, i've used the modded version and can't ge tthe mod to work what am i doing wrong?

I had the same problem, until I discovered how its done. Faceless did say that its a Arm mod, so what you do is:
1. Download ModGuys Loader and unzip it to your SDT -folder (link: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=91.0)
1. Create a folder into the Mods[/color] -foldame it as you want to and put the devil wings.swf there.
2. Rename the devil wings.swf as: Arm.swf
3. Then go to the Mods.txt in theMods -folder, and put the name of the folder for the devil wings twice with a ":" in the middle like this: Devil wings:Devil wings
4. Save the updated Mods.txt and go to the ModGuys Loader and it should be there with the other mods in the unfolding mods menu at the right corner of the game screen.

Loving the wings btw :)

Faceless

Content Creator

I should have been more clear. Sorry.

I'm thinking about making angel wings as well, but until then have my attempt that Rider's Mystic Eyes.
*moved to OP*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.