[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body) - COMPLETE EDITION (1 Viewer)

O

orbbu

How to use the DLC files in the pack? Do I need a tool or just copy the files somewhere? Are there any available instructions? Thanks!

SkullsKnights

Potential Patron
is there any way to get the chest type on character transformer to be used with any costume and be in the userdefined folder ? like for a example you get kasumi and then you give her the lethal hlod.tmc to be used on any costume with a bigger chest. how does that work ? cause i got this error when i tried to load the lethal hlod.tmc

Error loading reference files. Please make sure the reference files have the same number of vertices and vertices are ordered in the same manner.

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Check Saaf's thread over at loverslab. Mai is already done and out. I'm sure Saaf will come around and update stuff here eventually when he has time.

O

OMIGHTY1

After swapping the tmc and tmcl files using LNK_ReShuffle, none of the costumes are different (and DLC costume 24 won't load.) What am I doing wrong?

L

lmatkd89

Hi I'm new to this mod world.
How do I install these mods?
I tired using Ink reshuffle but it wont accept any doa5 exe files.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Are both game and ink reshuffle up to date? Did you move the dinput8.dll into the game directory? Do you have any error messages?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I have messaged Saaf and he gave me permission to post some links here. Rather than posting individual links, as there are many and I'm not sure which are updated from opening post and which are not I'm just going to quote his update which was on loverslab.

Those who wanted Mai :rolleyes::rolleyes: and haven't got her yet she should be available here.

SaafRats, on 17 Jan 2016 - 2:10 PM, said:
This is H-LOD, a curvy body nude mod for all DOA5 girls, made with custom meshes and textures.

UPDATE (09/29/16):

Good news for people who wanted a little more variety on the HLOD nude girls, here's a pack with custom nipple textures (More info and download here)

small.jpg

UPDATE (09/28/16):

Mai Shiranui - Penetrator pack

UPDATE (09/15/16):

Mai Shiranui and her curvy kunoichi body is finnaly in DOA 5! (More info and download here)

maiHLOD.jpg

UPDATE (08/08/16):
Good news for people who prefer some pubic hair down there, "BUSH" HLOD is here!. More info at "DOWNLOADS->Special packs" or also here
bushlod_small.jpg

UPDATE (07/26/16):

Here's also available the new CS-HLOD pack, for all DOA5LR girls, except Alpha-152. More info at "DOWNLOADS->Special packs" or also here
CS-HLOD%20girls%201080.jpg

About

Among other features, this customized model has more vertex density than the vanilla one over tits, ass, thighs, belly button and other body parts, providing an improved softness, without being a hi-poly model. The shading on the model is also fully customized ("cleavage" and "bleavage"). I've also fixed some little defects from the original model.
This body has been carefully adapted to match the shape of every girl on the game, keeping their original proportions, while retaining the characteristic features of Honoka's body: big tits and ass. I've also created a set of custom body textures for each one of the ladies..
  • Bust size and shape for all the girls is "HLOD" by default.
  • All the girls are available in 5 bust/body shapes (HLUD, NRM-HLOD, HLOD, ULTRA-HLOD and LETHAL-HLOD)
H-LUD vs "NRM" vs H-LOD vs "ULTRA" vs "LETHAL" comparison (Honoka)

comparisionv2.jpg

About the name

LOD: Lactose OverDose
H-LOD: Honoka-Lactose OverDose, or alternatively High Level Of Detail
cool.png

H-LUD: Honoka-Lactose UnderDose

thanks to timmyc for the "LOD" name idea, and to MeMe for the "LETHAL-HLOD" name.

Known issues

• Boob clipping. Associated with collision physics; the models retain physics from the original vanilla breasts.
  • High ankle bending. One of the most annoying problems on bare feet doa models, related to the skeleton. For some reason team ninja decided to make just one kind of base skeleton for each girl, considering that they wear high heels by default.
  • "Merged toes": Another vanilla model issue.
  • The pussy mesh may look weird under certain circumstances (wide open legs). it's a little weight related problem in that zone, a lot worse before.
  • Some models are suffering a weird bending behind the knees.
  • There may be some other minor problems associated with neck seams, caused by slight tone differences.
  • A little F.A.Q., kind of.
Some important info about the naming of the models ("word modding")

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1447295

This weird effect is related to the name written on this Honoka-based models.
All H-LOD mod files (TMC, TMCL, --C, --P), must have written the word "HONOKA" on it, in capital letters. It can't be honoka, Honoka, honoko, Hanako, sweettits, yummytits... you name it, otherwise this weird (normal map related) effect will occur:

I will use this screenie as example to show this bug (thanks to LGMODS)

attachicon.gif
SO CUTE.jpg

Some examples of good and bad file naming:
KASUMI_HONOKA ... good
HONOKA_KASUMI... good
BIGTITS_HONOKA_whatever... good
something_honoka... wrong
something_Honoka... wrong
whatever_something... wrong

It sound weird indeed, but this has been proven.

How to use TMC and TMCL Files

• Using lnk reshuffle, replacing the first or second costume of each character. Some swaps may show some weird white texture issues (example: swap on Honoka COS 1).
How to use lnk reshuffle:

1) unzip lnk reshuffle (duh lol)
2) go to the version folders inside the Lnk folder- 1.02, 1.02a etc, and open the one for your game version. put the dinput.dll into your game directory
3) open lnk reshuffle with the start bat
4) select the STEAM original game exe in the top bar, the 3dm launcher won't work but your adjustments will still show when running the game from the 3dm launcher.
5) select a character from the first drop down which defaults to 'Akira'
6) select the costume you want to switch from the next drop down across - default 'cos_001'
7) highlight the tmc in the list that appears in the left hand box, then press 'swap' on the bottom right
8) navigate to the mod tmc you want and press open. Lnk will think about it for a second and then if swapped successfully the font of the selected tmc in the left hand box will go dark red rather than black. Repeat for the tmcl, no need to worry about any of the others.
9) When you've swapped everything you want to press quit. You're done.

(thanks to my friend siframe for this quick and useful tutorial)
  • Now there is a new, and maybe the definitive option: AutoLink
How to use AutoLink:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-tutorial/

(thanks to tastefultoy for this tutorial!)
  • Alternatively you can use DLC Tool to make your own custom DLC.

Credits

• timmyc, for his great DOA5ObjTmcConverter tool, which allowed me to edit my models and UV maps in 3dsmax.
  • Dotouku, for his TMC tool suite, used to remove/insert meshes, and for his blender scripts, useful to create my custom meshes, and UV edits.
  • sf234, for his texture tool, useful to insert and replace the custom textures
  • barbell, author of the pussy mesh in which I was inspired to make the pussy of this mod (inner labia). I say inspired because the mesh is quite different compared to the original now. I have also used his orignal inner labia texture, with some slight modifications.
Special thanks

To my friends timmyc, siframe, JackWall, GIANT DAD, LGMODS, Ishidacorp, gatto tom, GuachaLover23, and the people here in this DOA5 subforum for the great support I've received during the time here
smile.png

DOWNLOADS

NOTE: if for some reason some of the following download links aren't working, you can download the files directly from this link:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2627-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body/

Mod files:
Main File
HLOD v1.1 (TMC-TMCL & DLC)
  • Now all DOA5 girls and their 5 body variations are included in a single pack.
  • (TMC-TMCL) File/folder scheme is now "Autolink compatible" for ease of use.
  • (DLC) A DLC file is also included. Only compatible with v1.05+.
  • (DLC) Alpha-152 is included in the DLC, but she lacks transparency effects. It's recommended to use her with lnk reshuffle or Autolink.
  • (DLC) Using the last 5 slots available for each girl.
  • (TMC-TMCL / DLC) All the 3 previous "Hotfixes", plus a last minute kokoro bugfix are included in this release
Details about the Hotfixes:
Hotfix-1:
  • Fixed a broken mesh issue present in some HLOD models (a tiny hole under the armpits):
  • Models affected: Tina, Lisa, Helena, Rachel, Christie, Sarah.
Hotfix-2:
  • Fixed a seam issue present in some HLOD models. This was a serious bug found on UV maps #2 (sweat) and #3 (normal map).
  • Models affected: Kasumi, Ayane, Phase 4, Alpha-152.
  • Variations affected: HLOD, LETHAL-HLOD, NRM-HLOD.
Details of this bug:

Before:

After:

Hotfix-3:

Legacy DLC File
NOTE:
use only if you are using an old version of the game (previous to v1.04)

attachicon.gif
H-LODv1.0_(DOA5LRv1.02)_(DLC)_(SaafRats).7z
  • Compatible only up to v1.04
  • Only available in HLOD body shape (although Honoka is also available in NRM and UHLOD)
  • Alpha-152 and Naotora are not included.
  • Costume slots used:
Ayane: 39

Christie: 39

Helena:39

Hitomi: 39

Honoka: 29, 30, 31 (NRM, HLOD, UHLOD)

Kasumi: 39

Kokoro: 39

Leifang: 39

Lisa: 39

Marie: 31

Mila: 39

Momiji: 39

Nyotengu: 31

Pai: 14

Phase 4: 31

Rachel: 39

Sarah: 14

Tina: 39

Texture Pack:

UPDATE:

Naotora files are now included. 4 different options for her (3 mole sizes and a "no mole" option).

Texture pack with all the necessary DDS files and PSD templates to replace/update in HLOD models and variations (LETHAL-HLOD, OT-LOD, Puff-LOD)

attachicon.gif
HLOD Texture Pack V1.1.7z

It includes custom HLOD texture files for the body (diffuse map), dirt map, vanilla normal map and sweat map.
  • I have simplified my messy original PSD templates to be easy to use in this pack.
attachicon.gif
UV Template.jpg

• With this templates you will be able to create your own custom body textures without losing significant quality.
  • Please notice that some girls (Kasumi/Phase4, Tina/Rachel) are sharing the same body texture.
  • Naotora has 4 options (3 mole sizes and a "no mole" option).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A custom pack for use with converted models (using timmy's character converter, for example) is also included. This pack is especially useful when you need to convert FROM Honoka/HLOD-based models to the rest of the cast.

attachicon.gif
HLOD Texture Pack S.E. V1.1.7z

Just remember that you have to replace all textures with this set (diffuse, normal, sweat, dirt) if you are converting from a vanilla Honoka or from HLOD-based models.

Special Packs:

NYOTENGU HLOD Wings & Dildo Pack v1.1
Since Nyotengu lacks "some things" on this nude mod, I've made this pack to give her back her wings... and also a little purple toy.
  • Avaliable in all the HLOD flavors (HLUD, NRM, HLOD, ULTRA, LETHAL)
  • 6 variations available for each body type (30 in total):
    2 main variations: black and white wings
    3 secondary variations:
    -Wings only
    -Wings + dildo
    -Wings + dildo + "tengu geta"
  • Credits to "the internetz" for the dildo mesh
    laugh.png
    ("the penetrator", import from Saint's Row 3)
nyowings.jpg

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/c1k2u

[NEW] "BUSH" HLOD complete pack

Good news for people who prefer some bush down there, "BUSH" HLOD is here!
bushlod_small.jpg

Here's an important update for the HLOD family, I'm talking about the inclusion of pubic hair (mesh) for all the current HLOD variations. For my part I never had big interest on doing this, actually I had some pubic hair options stored since some time, but after receiving a message from Juliojakers, who offered me a nice pubic hair mesh from skyrim... I just had to do it. I can admit that the result it's interesting
biggrin.png

Features:
-Ready to use with AutoLink.
-The pubic hair used here it's a mesh that I've imported from skyrim game files, with some modifications.
-Every girl have its own custom pubic hair color.
-This pack can be used simultaneously with all previous released packs without any conflicts.
-"Bushy" Alpha 152 is also included, but she lacks transparency effects when used with autolink.

Many thanks again to Juliojakers for providing me the pubic hair mesh files, and to the original author of this great mesh of course
smile.png

CS-HLOD v1.0 pack

Available for all DOA5LR girls, except Alpha-152.

CS-HLOD%20girls%201080.jpg

• What is CS-HLOD?
This is the HLOD nude mod (original HLOD boob size), mixed with a cel shading-like effect. Is not a real cel shading effect per se, but the result is very similar to effects obtained via filters in MMD, XPS and other softwares. This effect was applied on bodies and also faces. More words asdf.
  • How to use:
-Make sure you have AutoLink installed.

-Extract the contents inside the compressed file. Use 7zip or winrar to do it.

-Copy and paste the "Autolink" folder inside DOA5LR install folder. It will not overwrite, nor make conflicts with any file previously present there.
-Start the game, select some mode, grab some tissues. Don't abuse.

Some sreensHOTs:

Cel-shaded Honoka
cel shading test 2 (line width comparison)
invisible pole dance
Kokoro CS-HLOD
Helena CS-HLOD
Ayane (and Kasumi) CS-HLOD
Hitomi CS-HLOD
NYOTENGU CS-HLOD

Shitty Island Stage
This is my custom zack island stage (code name: "shitty island") used on some of my screenshots.

shitty%20island.jpg

Main features:
  1. Removed rocks and useless floating palm tree leaves.
  2. Relaxing chairs and straw parasol (sorry, I don't know the exact name of these).
  3. Some moved objects. I like to to move objects.
  4. Oversized dock (can be used as runway).
  5. Useless pole dance pole (the bastard tends to dissapear).
  6. Nude Nyotengu. Yummy (not included).

Warning, as I've commented before, this stage is very buggy and I don't have plans for fixing it (the dock is invisible from the beach, the chairs are visible only under certain point of view, some floating palm tree leaves). But it's somewhat useful for screenies with doax3 motions, like these ones:
_ayane%20chair.jpg

calm%20before%20splash.jpg

helena%20relaxing.jpg

Genfu NRM-HLOD

Because timmyc asked for it:

timmyc, on 14 Apr 2016 - 2:48 PM, said:
I think...
What the world needs now.. is Genfu, sweet Genfu
biggrin.png

Remember our plan to modify Genfu to suit Siframe's taste? Perhaps it was time to put it in action :bush:
I fucking love genfu!
heart.gif
and siframe had wet dreams about this old man every nights... Genfu NRM-HLOD is here!

Features:
  • A lot of fapping for Sir Siframe, timmyc, and pringles89!
  • shitty normals
  • I need some serious help
ineedhelp.jpg

Donlowad:

Genfu NRM-HLOD
Not tested... *flies away*

Screenshots:
HLOD Models:
Honoka

_Honoka.jpg

Marie Rose

Marie.jpg

Kasumi

kassumi.jpg

Ayane

Buttane.jpg

Phase4

Phatasse4.jpg

Alpha 152

Alphass.jpg

Leifang

Leifang.jpg

Hitomi

Hitomi.jpg

Kokoro

kokoro.jpg

Momiji

Momiji.jpg

Mila

Mila.jpg

Nyotengu

Nyo.jpg

Pai

Pai.jpg

Helena

_Helena.jpg

Lisa

Lisa.jpg

Tina

Tina.jpg

Rachel

Rachel.jpg

Christie

Christie.jpg

Sarah

Sarah.jpg

Naotora

naotora%20HLOD.jpg

HLUD Models:

Honoka

_Honoka.jpg

Marie Rose

Marie.jpg

Kasumi

Kasumi.jpg

Ayane

Ayane.jpg

Phase4

Phase4.jpg

Alpha 152

Alpha152.jpg

Leifang

Leifang.jpg

Hitomi

Hitomi.jpg

Kokoro

Kokoro.jpg

Momiji

Momiji.jpg

Mila

Mila.jpg

Nyotengu

Nyotengu.jpg

Pai

Pai.jpg

Helena

Helena.jpg

Lisa

Lisa.jpg

Tina

Tina.jpg

Rachel

Rachel.jpg

Christie

Christie.jpg

Sarah

Sarah.jpg

Naotora

Naotora.jpg

LETHAL-HLOD Models:
Honoka

HONOKA_LETHALHLOD.jpg

Marie Rose

_MARIELETHAL.jpg

Kasumi

LETHAL%20PHASE4.jpg

Ayane

LETHAL%20AYANE.jpg

Phase4

LETHAL%20KASUMI.jpg

Alpha 152

LETHAL%20ALPHA152.jpg

Leifang

LETHAL%20LEIFANG.jpg

Hitomi

LETHAL%20HITOMI.jpg

Kokoro

LETHAL%20KOKORO.jpg

Momiji

LETHAL%20MOMIJI.jpg

Mila

LETHAL%20MILA.jpg

Nyotengu

LETHAL%20NYOTNEGU.jpg

Pai

LETHAL%20PAI.jpg

Helena

LETHAL%20HELENA.jpg

Lisa

LETHAL%20LISA.jpg

Tina

LETHAL%20TINA.jpg

Rachel

LETHAL%20RACHEL.jpg

Christie

LETHAL%20CHRISTIE.jpg

Sarah

LETHAL%20SARAH.jpg

Naotora

LETHAL%20Naotora.jpg

Story mode screenshots (ANGRY DICK WARNING)

qEw2xE4.jpg

fXgFaXf.jpg

mQHbJz4.jpg

39GtLlE.jpg

183OQsN.jpg

G31FfOP.jpg

fZ82QBJ.jpg

fDbciAL.jpg

kU9Bdmp.jpg

XX5R97U.jpg

e35RinD.jpg

V8n6S5X.jpg

3rELuBc.jpg

YmvJJ4c.jpg

5sWMuiA.jpg

EAxNVTJ.jpg

upNqq7o.jpg

YE5ygNH.jpg

L6cVlgw.jpg

5jcoC56.jpg

kI75Zkp.jpg

fGnYBxd.jpg

AY7uH49.jpg

H-LOD: Nude story mode (1)

Early pussy mesh test

Now I wonder whether it was good idea to make the inner labia so "hidden"

qFsUfeQ.jpg

lmRGQqX.jpg

uTFKSAq.jpg

hH7j8iW.jpg

SZC2WIM.jpg

gJsRT6Y.jpg

S8W9tPT.jpg

GA3FfAc.jpg

RjT6Ie0.jpg

early pussy mesh test

More screenshots

HONOKA H-LOD (model)

HONOKA H-LOD (1)

HONOKA H-LOD (2)

HONOKA H-LOD (3)

HONOKA H-LOD (4)

H-LOD: Kasumi Ayane (fight)

Naotora HLOD
Naotora NRM and LETHALHLOD

H-LUD Screenshots:

HLUD - Preview

HLUD - PP (Marie & Honoka)

HLUD - tag poses

HLUD - Fight

Some HLOD-based mods made by other modders:

My other mods:

A small collection of HLOD mods for Honoka
LUD Nude mod (small breasts)
Honoka & Marie Rose: NRM & LOD NUDE MODS
Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods

Irene Lew - Full character import

Feel free to use this nude mod as base for making costume mods!.

Hail 816 8008135!

k5hc.gif

(thanks to LGMODS for this gif)

and trynot2fap

Please forgive any formatting annoyances. This is a big post and I tried to tidy it a bit as not everything came over nicely from the other forum. Enjoy

omegapyron

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm completely new to DOA modding. Is this only for PC? If not, what do I do to get it onto PS4? Do I need a flash drive and how large should it be? Do I simply drag contents of a download only the flash drive, then upload it onto the PS4? Where do I access it on my PS4? Links?

I've accessed Super Smash Bros Brawl hacked versions before, and I've also seen a gallery of nude videos of the characters on the PS4 from DOA5LR, but it wasn't actual gameplay. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hi, I'm completely new to DOA modding. Is this only for PC? If not, what do I do to get it onto PS4? Do I need a flash drive and how large should it be? Do I simply drag contents of a download only the flash drive, then upload it onto the PS4? Where do I access it on my PS4? Links?

I've accessed Super Smash Bros Brawl hacked versions before, and I've also seen a gallery of nude videos of the characters on the PS4 from DOA5LR, but it wasn't actual gameplay. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

From what I have been told, yes these Files can work on a PS4 that has been cracked if you edit them and figure out how to install them, but I honestly know nothing of how to do it and have only seen like 2 Videos of people proving it can be done, all the Files you'll find on any site like ours are made for PC, and considering its only 40$ USD or 20$ when on sale I'd say it would be easier to just buy it again for PC someday, which I'd be happy to step you through modding for it then.

omegapyron

Potential Patron
Interesting...thanks for the response. You wouldn't happen to be able to send those links to the videos that you're referring to? My uncle can't use a computer, and it's mainly for him...though I'm not gonna lie: these are the hottest mods I've ever seen...

By far.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Head over to Saaf's thread at lovers lab, you may need an account there to see the DOA forum under adult gaming. He has 3d meshed pubic hair options though, so it'll be worth your time.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Thank 4 pointing tat out, I dled Bush version but it didn't work for my game version 1.0. Do you know what version I have to get to make te mods work? I drop te autolink folder onto my main game n went into game but none of the girls have any changes.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Lol, it's been a while since I played, and I never used autolink, but don't you scroll across instead of up/down for costume options in AL? If that ain't the issue then if you look through the tools and tutorials thread over there at the lab made by NiteGuardian you'll find some older versions of tools like the old school dlc tool or lnk reshuffle that you could use instead and may be more compatible.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Here's the tools thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54820-doa5lr-modding-tools-updated-april-24-2017/

On page one you'll find all Nite's updated tools, and further down you'll find tutorials by me which have older tools as attachments, hopefully something will work for you.
Note that to get Mai and Naotora in your game you'll need a much later game version.

While you're there there are some tutorials for autolink in the forum too, might be worth checking you've done everything you need to, but having never used it I can't really be of any help there.

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Thanks man, I got it all figured it out. I just need autolink mods which makes it reads autolink folders. So, I noticed sonething have changes in the model options. I just hope the modder will make realistic pubic hair instead of 3D one. It would be super realistism if he uses realistic hair. Like Tim uses on his AcheAge online nude mods.

R

RIFF

could you post a method to use the mod on story mode, i hope this could be as simple as dropping the files on the folders , (im using autolink) thanks
Just as siframe said, I made these meshes based on Honoka's body (not the same base mesh as the previous nude mod), but then adjusted to the original proportions of each girl (not to mention the texture work :S) , preserving the core attributes of Honoka: her big tits and ass.

Btw, some nude story mode screenies:

mQHbJz4.jpg

39GtLlE.jpg

183OQsN.jpg

fDbciAL.jpg

wM4y5Fm.jpg

V8n6S5X.jpg

silent

Potential Patron
Does this require any DLC?

Also, guide on installation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.