[DOA5LR] Honoka & Marie Rose (NRM & LOD Nude Mods) (1 Viewer)

SaafRats

Content Creator
Small and quick update:
Flower-less version for Honoka (LOD body) with some very small and almost unnoticeable bugfixes (not tested).
Short hair version for Honoka (LOD body)
MQfYhhM.jpg

gAIgItx.jpg
(download links in the OP)

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
nice. btw this might be a stupid question, but I wanna be sure, so these flowerless and short hair updates are only available in TMC-TMCL form, right? ie. in those red update words. the packed DLC form ones are still the same original mod, right?

right, this means I gotta pack em by myself. good timing. just when I just scoured the net about DoA5LR modding, read some tutorials, grabbed some related programs: DLC Tool v1.1.2, lnk_reshuffle v4.3. I'll try packing em with that DLC Tool I just found then. time to enter the fray, can't keep begging modders everywhere to satisfy my fantasies :p hope I can manage, and nothing's too complicated. n00b 1st try plans: add twintails (Leifang black, Marie blond) to your Honoka Maroka LOD then repack it back to DLC, eventually adding twintails for every girl. yeah... twintails harem cough. simple thing 1st

btw what's the meaning of flowerless? the only thing I can think of is that flower shaped ribbon thing on Honoka hair. so flowerless means her default hair but that ribbon thing removed?

SaafRats

Content Creator
nice. btw this might be a stupid question, but I wanna be sure, so these flowerless and short hair updates are only available in TMC-TMCL form, right? ie. in those red update words. the packed DLC form ones are still the same original mod, right?

right, this means I gotta pack em by myself. good timing. just when I just scoured the net about DoA5LR modding, read some tutorials, grabbed some related programs: DLC Tool v1.1.2, lnk_reshuffle v4.3. I'll try packing em with that DLC Tool I just found then. time to enter the fray, can't keep begging modders everywhere to satisfy my fantasies :p hope I can manage, and nothing's too complicated. n00b 1st try plans: add twintails (Leifang black, Marie blond) to your Honoka Maroka LOD then repack it back to DLC, eventually adding twintails for every girl. yeah... twintails harem cough. simple thing 1st

btw what's the meaning of flowerless? the only thing I can think of is that flower shaped ribbon thing on Honoka hair. so flowerless means her default hair but that ribbon thing removed?

hey 3island, sorry for my late delay as always... one year after haha
You were lucky repackaging the DLC files?
Regarding the flowerless version, yeah, it's just as you said
Is nothing but the sameHonoka mod, without that useless little flower ribbon. however, a friend have reported to me that this mod has some problems with the shadows.
Anyway, this mod will become obsolete soon... :wink:
Remember, it's January, so finally I'm having some free time available to work without pressure on a big update of this mod (and mods for other games as well.. stay tunned). As I've said before "angry dick's not dead" hehe.

SaafRats

Content Creator
Last edited:

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
"angry" is not a correct word here, it should be HAPPY dick, at least mine is thrilled

actually me myself also visiting this forum like... once in 4 moons, so... really, you must not apologising whatsoever. it is your privilege. I will patiently wait for your miracle to happen hehe. and praise the goddesses, the master has returned in full force. I can't be happier. actually I'm here thinking to report about that flowerless Honoka crazy shadow bug as an excuse to post something which in turn I will nonchalantly and innocently lead to the topic of moar LOD seriously :p but you've got me above hehe

now, good sir, if just I can find the download link... I only see links of pics. all tease no real play. even Alpha-152 is beling LODed. wow. walking jelly isn't my most fave, but I can make an exception on this case. you should do Naotora when she's out too hahah, remove her chest pimple too, never a fan of pimple lol

okay, you may have created a new thread for this. okay, time to hunt

Kyouma

Potential Patron
Is there a way to add these LOD mods with custom DLC? I'm new to modding so I need a tutorial on how to do this.

Kyouma

Potential Patron
I'm sorry. I mean is there a way to use this LOD in our own mod costumes?
I notice that Saafrats overdosed Honoka's breasts with his own modded costumes
For example, if I wanted to switch Honoka's breast size with this mod in my mod costume,
how would I do that?
Here is a example of LGMOD's LOD costume: https://i.imgur.com/fK6e0es.jpg
Notice how Naotora's breasts have been overdosed in the mod costume.
I am still new so I don't really know how to do this.

Attachments

• naotora___blonde_h_lod_red_bikini__2__mod__by_doagmods-d9x8atn.jpg
    naotora___blonde_h_lod_red_bikini__2__mod__by_doagmods-d9x8atn.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 386

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.