[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body) - COMPLETE EDITION (2 Viewers)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
This is me coming in here
5N7LGMx.gif

Thank you very much for your glorious mods.

I lol at your description in your img album too. "try not 2 fap"

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Hey SaafRats , you have done a Great work with these curvy bodies , i want try your mod soon , ha , it's some time that i don't play to this game , to be honest i must install it again if i want play with it. :grin:
Again Nice work and then Thanks to share with us. :tongue::tongue:
A question : since i'm a ReShade user , it's possible use ReShade (SweetFX) on DOA5LR with your mod ?
I had read of some limitations in this case.

Anyelou

Avid Affiliate
I've looked at how to do it and it's too complicated for me xD

You accept orders if I would like to know

Bonifide

Potential Patron
Hey SaafRats SaafRats which version of DOA5LR your using for this mod. I used the 1.02 version I got all the skins to work except 4 females. Tina, Rachel, Honoka, and I cant remember the last person atm. lol

siframe

Swell Supporter
What's your issue with those remaining characters? It's more likely a problem with other mods than it is with the game version.

Bonifide

Potential Patron
What's your issue with those remaining characters? It's more likely a problem with other mods than it is with the game version.
Naw I did a clean install just for this game lol. Maybe I messed up on them characters. Either way it shows default costume. The DLC works though just not lnk reshuffle.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Ah, you may have to shop around for an update of lnk reshuffle or use archive tool as an alternative.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Oh and some outfits are problematic with lnk if you try to switch in a straight nude, textures not showing etc, try switching different outfits maybe if you've definitely got the right version dll installed.

Bonifide

Potential Patron
Ah, you may have to shop around for an update of lnk reshuffle or use archive tool as an alternative.
Oh yeah just tried Archive Tool both said successfully but not showing it in game. I was hoping they be naked in story mode too. lol. Oh well I will try to find a 1.02a patch and see if that helps or a 1.03 patch. I know some Lnk Reshuffles work only on certain versions.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
lnk_reshuffle's latest version(4.4) works with the latest version(1.04p4), you might just need to grab it.
It definitely works with the story mode outfits, as those are the ones I've been editing myself, using lnk_reshuffle
The only one that I've run into that doesn't work is Mila's outfit with the shirt and hoodie, because that was updated in a patch.

For that one, you need to hunt down the updated version in LnkReshuffle's asset browser and replace those files instead

Also, if anyone has a character they'd like to see their default outfits adjusted for for HLOD let me know and I'll see about it

Last edited:

SaafRats

Content Creator
Hey SaafRats , you have done a Great work with these curvy bodies , i want try your mod soon , ha , it's some time that i don't play to this game , to be honest i must install it again if i want play with it. :grin:
Again Nice work and then Thanks to share with us. :tongue::tongue:
A question : since i'm a ReShade user , it's possible use ReShade (SweetFX) on DOA5LR with your mod ?
I had read of some limitations in this case.
Hey thanks! :)
yes, you can use SweetFX, actually I'm using it to make my screenshots, preset is "DOA5" if I remember well.

B Bonifide
Regarding the version I'm using, 1.02 and 1.04. I recommend you to use lnk reshuffle to avoid slot conflicts. It's really easy to use, and totally worth using it.

siframe siframe thanks for your tech support as always. I think I'll update the special thanks section ;)

UPDATE: added some important info about the naming of the mod files (info about "word modding")

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
This is me coming in here
5N7LGMx.gif

Thank you very much for your glorious mods.

I lol at your description in your img album too. "try not 2 fap"

ROFL @ Sausage&Eggs animated GIF Image ... that was priceless ! Watch out for those nosebleeds ... LOL !

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ SaafRats, loving the tremendous amount of work and effort you put into each one of your mods. I hope you will include Alpha 152 into the DLC package for the H-LOD nude curvy mod.

I'm a little puzzled however about the other posting here which shows screenshots for a possible story mode mod ? Has this been done already or is it a W.I.P. for your H-LOD nude curvy mod ?

Everything looks great btw.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Alpha won't play nicely with dlc tool because of her effects, she winds up lookin like a lump of plastic lol, so it's necessary to use lnk reshuffle for her, replacing her cos 001. While we're on the subject of lnk reshuffle, that's how saaf put these outfits into story mode I believe, it's waaaay simpler than making a dlc, so you should give it a go. Only last night in fact I posted an old tutorial I wrote for it at lovers lab, and included a couple of versions of the software in the post. Lol, sorry, not sure why but my phone browser refuses to copy/paste links properly...

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ siframe, I always thought Alpha 152 looked more like a sexy bowl of Jello with Legs. :tongue:

So you suggest using the lnk reshuffle tool to get Alpha 152 into the current H-LOD nude mod ? I've been reading that the tool makes it easier to swap costumes / outfits for models and assign specific slots for them ? Sounds simple enough to use. Can the tool be found here among the forums ? Guess I could always do a search for it. :smile:

Thanks for the info siframe !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.