[DOA5LR] LUD Nude mod (small breasts) (1 Viewer)

SaafRats

Content Creator
it's been quite a long time since I visit here, new site now, wow~ 1st thing to do b4 anything: look for more SaafRats' mods for DOA5LR, stat lol

SaafRats, good sir, are you still producing? ah, this LUD are very very good. now if you could just make them boobs LOD instead of LUD hehe. appreciate this LUD, it's beautiful, but I like em err big(ger and more) hahah. just a matter of taste. just make the exact same 10 girls like this LUD, but instead it's LOD. dun change anything in this LUD, it's already perfect, just inflate them boobs as LOD as possible, pump in some air (or milk?) into those balloons generously. maybe give some to the asses too, I dunno. hope that's not too time-consuming, but I wouldn't know better, just your regular n00b here. need Leifang so bad LOL. and Kasumi, Kokoro, Hitomi, Nyotengu, and... all 10 girls above? :p need-more-of-your-LOD

honestly IMHO, among all DOA5LR nude mods I can found and tested with, your nude mod is the best, the bewbs, the shaven clean poosy, the glistening skin; all is satisfying 100% to my taste, not one mod can be as satisfying as yours IMHO, even though when people saying X or Y mod is the best, tested em out of curiosity, meh, can't beat yours IMO. heck, your very first Honoka LOD with panties still on, I really like the boobs of that one. they're gorgeous: size, areolas, and everything. I think I even prefer this one to your last Honoka & Marie new nude mod. can't describe it well with words, but I like your 1st LOD that one better, the bewbs, the areolas. boobs seems bigger than the new one I think, and different areolas, wider, looks softer. I just like it better

well, okay. I'll shut up for now. ranting slash begging done. hope you read this. no rush (as if I have the right or power to lol) though I'm hoping for the best. I guess I'll launch DOA5LR and see that ol' Honoka LOD again for now for more scientific research :p

Hey man, thank you very much (again) for the support you have shown to my mods :)
As you may have noticed, I haven't been very active lately. In fact I've been very busy with other matters :/

However (no promises), I hope to return perhaps early next year, when I'll have more time available. But anyway, it's likely to use that time to modify another game hehe.

edit:
[DOA5LR] Honoka & Marie Rose: NEW NUDE MOD | Page 2 | Undertow

Last edited:

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
yes, boss. it's entirely up to you of course. no need for promise or anything. I only have wishes and dreams and hope for the best outcome both for modders and leechers hehe. n00b fappers must be patient and know when to give up haha

alright thx for telling me the small update on Maroka, gotta check it now

SaafRats

Content Creator
How dare you do that to Marie's holy breasts? :tongue:
sorry man... it had to happen :grin:

Bgd9GKs.jpg

gary

Potential Patron
Are these all just for pc? I keep seeing post about there was the nude mods for xbox one. How do i get them for my xbox?

siframe

Swell Supporter
You'll need a modded console and a forum related to console mods, they tend to be a bit more under the radar than pc modding sites though and I don't know one to point you to. These are indeed only for pc, good luck in your search though.

gary

Potential Patron
You'll need a modded console and a forum related to console mods, they tend to be a bit more under the radar than pc modding sites though and I don't know one to point you to. These are indeed only for pc, good luck in your search though.
Thanks.

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
you know, my life journey in seeking faith was a tumultuous one. when I was little, my parents randomly put me into a Protestant school coz it was there near my home and was cheap, my parents themselves are your generic pagan Asians, dun give shit about gods made in West (actually Mid-East). so at a very young age, I've been spoon-fed with Bible scary shit. about 12yo I was starting questioning things, and converted to Buddhism, the Theravada one (secretly, or my Christian teach will give me Fs). at 15 yo I decided to be agnostic. and finally now I'm a complete reborn atheist. the perfect form

but now I think I'm ready to embrace a new god, SaafRats is the name LOL

what you think I'm being serious? :p well, 80% is based on true story, honest. alright then, to the LOD thread! must prepare my body and mind for the divine boobies. tonight I'll be fapping solemnly. the altar is prepped

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.