[DOA5LR] LUD Nude mod (small breasts) (1 Viewer)

SaafRats

Content Creator
Here's LUD (Lactose UnderDose) a new 'small breasts' nude mod.
tiny_tits_vol1_saafrats_low_res.jpg

This mod is an adaptation of Marie Rose's breasts shape (original from Harry Palmer's nude mod) for most of the DOA girls:
Ayane, Hitomi, Kasumi/Phase-4, Kokoro, Leifang, Mila, Momiji, Nyotengu, Pai and Honoka.

Screenshot43583.jpg

Screenshot41967.jpg

Screenshot2965.jpg

Screenshot8047.jpg

Screenshot3580.jpg

Screenshot39654.jpg

Screenshot36469.jpg

Screenshot37913.jpg

Screenshot32381.jpg

Screenshot33579.jpg

Screenshot4038.jpg
DLC File:
View attachment (DLC)(DOA5LR)_LUD_nude_mod_(vol1).7z
Costume slots (DLC Tool):
#26 (all girls, except Honoka and Pai)
#13 Pai
#25 Honoka

TMC-TMCL Files:

View attachment NYOTENGU_[LUD_nude_mod][TMC-TMCL].7z
View attachment MOMIJI_[LUD_nude_mod][TMC-TMCL].7z
View attachment MILA_[LUD_nude_mod][TMC-TMCL].7z
View attachment LEIFANG_[LUD_nude_mod][TMC-TMCL].7z
View attachment KOKORO_[LUD_nude_mod][TMC-TMCL].7z
View attachment KASUMI-PHASE4_[LUD_nude_mod][TMC-TMCL].7z
View attachment HONOKA_[LUD_nude_mod][TMC-TMCL].7z
View attachment HITOMI_[LUD_nude_mod][TMC-TMCL].7z
View attachment AYANE_[LUD_nude_mod][TMC-TMCL].7z
View attachment PAI_[LUD_nude_mod][TMC-TMCL].7z

---C--P Files:
View attachment LUD---C--P.7z

Credits:

• To timmyc, who provided me his great DOA5LR OBJ/TMC tool, a key part to continue doing my perversions (and for the distribution of the product in China :D)
  • To SlydeOfLife, who made custom body textures for each girl in this mod, and obviously for giving me the idea for this low-lactose mod, thanks!.
  • To Harry Palmer for his amazing nude mod, the base of this mods.
  • To Dotouku, the creator of blender's scripts for DOA5LR.
  • Small breasts... they are cute after all.
  • To my beta testers SlydeOfLife, DOA5LSR, guachalover23, siframe.

Check my other mods:
Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods
Honoka & Marie Rose: NEW NRM & LOD NUDE MODS

Hail 111' 8008135!

Last edited:
V

vodailam

That's a good idea! But it's not compatible with my hobby. Anyway I'm really like your working.

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
Hmm, for some reason it just keeps loading endlessly in the character screen when I try to select these "costumes" and won't show the character preview. It won't crash, the loading circle just keeps spinning.. if I choose it as the costume, I can continue as normal and it tries to start the game but then hangs up in a neverending loading screen before the match starts.

Tried running it with no other DLC aswell, but no luck.

And ideas what could be the issue? The screens look great :)

Edit: 17.10. Still can't get it to work... I have no idea why. It just keeps loading.
Damn :(

Edit2: 24.10. Still the same thing - can't find a solution - aand I'm being ignored. Oh well, thanks for the mod on the behalf of the community - enjoy it people :) Shame it didn't work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Ohh dang, glad i found this before closure!
That was the one and only thing that always bothered me about DoA, was the oversized breasts. This will mega boost my appreciation for other chars~

shohei

Potential Patron
Hmm, for some reason it just keeps loading endlessly in the character screen when I try to select these "costumes" and won't show the character preview. It won't crash, the loading circle just keeps spinning.. if I choose it as the costume, I can continue as normal and it tries to start the game but then hangs up in a neverending loading screen before the match starts.

Tried running it with no other DLC aswell, but no luck.

And ideas what could be the issue? The screens look great :)

Edit: 17.10. Still can't get it to work... I have no idea why. It just keeps loading.
Damn :(

Edit2: 24.10. Still the same thing - can't find a solution - aand I'm being ignored. Oh well, thanks for the mod on the behalf of the community - enjoy it people :) Shame it didn't work for me.
you must be using ver 1.04
in that case, download all tmc-tmcl and ---c--p and use dlc tool to make another dlc with the hightest slot (31st slot maybe)
it's work with me

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
you must be using ver 1.04
in that case, download all tmc-tmcl and ---c--p and use dlc tool to make another dlc with the hightest slot (31st slot maybe)
it's work with me

Thank you very much - I will download those files and start learning how to do that. I'm sure I can get it working with a bit of determination, lol.
Much appreciated :)

F

Feydt

Hi. I wanna try this out but I'm not quite sure how to use this. Do I just have to put this file id the DLC folder?
Because I did that and nothing new appeared on the costumes. ( Mine is still 1.02 ver. I think )
Edit : NVM, after looking around for a bit I figured out how to make it work.. thanks a bunch :)

Last edited by a moderator:

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
it's been quite a long time since I visit here, new site now, wow~ 1st thing to do b4 anything: look for more SaafRats' mods for DOA5LR, stat lol

SaafRats, good sir, are you still producing? ah, this LUD are very very good. now if you could just make them boobs LOD instead of LUD hehe. appreciate this LUD, it's beautiful, but I like em err big(ger and more) hahah. just a matter of taste. just make the exact same 10 girls like this LUD, but instead it's LOD. dun change anything in this LUD, it's already perfect, just inflate them boobs as LOD as possible, pump in some air (or milk?) into those balloons generously. maybe give some to the asses too, I dunno. hope that's not too time-consuming, but I wouldn't know better, just your regular n00b here. need Leifang so bad LOL. and Kasumi, Kokoro, Hitomi, Nyotengu, and... all 10 girls above? :p need-more-of-your-LOD

honestly IMHO, among all DOA5LR nude mods I can found and tested with, your nude mod is the best, the bewbs, the shaven clean poosy, the glistening skin; all is satisfying 100% to my taste, not one mod can be as satisfying as yours IMHO, even though when people saying X or Y mod is the best, tested em out of curiosity, meh, can't beat yours IMO. heck, your very first Honoka LOD with panties still on, I really like the boobs of that one. they're gorgeous: size, areolas, and everything. I think I even prefer this one to your last Honoka & Marie new nude mod. can't describe it well with words, but I like your 1st LOD that one better, the bewbs, the areolas. boobs seems bigger than the new one I think, and different areolas, wider, looks softer. I just like it better

well, okay. I'll shut up for now. ranting slash begging done. hope you read this. no rush (as if I have the right or power to lol) though I'm hoping for the best. I guess I'll launch DOA5LR and see that ol' Honoka LOD again for now for more scientific research :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.