[DOA5LR] Honoka & Marie Rose (NRM & LOD Nude Mods) (1 Viewer)

SaafRats

Content Creator
[DOA5LR] Honoka & Marie Rose: NRM & LOD NUDE MODS (short haired Honoka update)

It's time to make public the custom nude mod I made for Honoka some time ago (and Marie, just recently). Codename: "Maroka" and "Honorie".

LODboobies.jpg

This mod (Honoka) is a modification of Marie Rose's body (Harry Palmer's nude mod), "sculpted" to make it look like the original body of Honoka. Marie's case is the opposite thing (now we can safely say that this cute bunch of vertices is 18 years old!).

This modification involved the following (among many other things..):
  • Mesh modification / "sculpting work"; re-shape of the breasts (using hidden and previously unused vertices behind the nipples), mesh improvement on nipples, butt, neck, feet, and the whole body.
  • A new custom body texture, adapted to fit Honoka's original skin tone.
  • Small edition of the original diffuse UV map, and a complete "redo" of the dirt UV map, thanks to timmyc's DOA5 Obj to Tmc Converter tool.
  • Shading correction; repair and transfer of normals thanks to timmyc.
  • "re-weighting" work on the model ("movement properties" was reassigned to each body part on Honoka).
Screenshot8523.jpg

Screenshot9004.jpg

Screenshot8598.jpg

Screenshot5132.jpg

Screenshot9410.jpg

Screenshot2561.jpg

Screenshot16734.jpg

Screenshot3028.jpg

Screenshot17782.jpg

Screenshot24627.jpg

Screenshot33081.jpg

Screenshot24037.jpg

Screenshot32082.jpg

Screenshot19600.jpg

Screenshot5158.jpg

Screenshot19172.jpg

Screenshot13703.jpg

Screenshot18852.jpg

Screenshot9366.jpg

Screenshot15444.jpg

Screenshot10053.jpg

Screenshot14607.jpg

Screenshot13516.jpg

Screenshot3324.jpg

Screenshot4368.jpg

Screenshot6961.jpg

Screenshot9124.jpg

Screenshot13263.jpg

Screenshot13953.jpg

Screenshot14667.jpg

Screenshot26193.jpg

Screenshot31359.jpg

Screenshot33081.jpg

Screenshot33661.jpg

Screenshot35510.jpg

Screenshot27958.jpg

Screenshot36673.jpg

Screenshot40632.jpg
Honoka and Marie are available for download in two versions, normal (NRM) and "Lactose Overdose" (LOD).
NRMvsLODv2.jpg

DLC Files:
[DLC]-Honoka_NEW_nude_mod_(NRM&LOD).7z
costume slot #26 and #27
[DLC]-Marie_Rose_NEW_nude_mod_(NRM&LOD).7z
costume slot #26 and #27

TMC-TMCL Files:

Honoka:
[TMC-TMCL]-Honoka_NEW_nude_mod_(NRM).7z
[TMC-TMCL]-Honoka_NEW_nude_mod_(LOD).7z
UPDATE (Flower-less version):
[TMC-TMCL]-Honoka_LOD_flowerless.7z

Marie Rose:
[TMC-TMCL]-Marie_Rose_NEW_nude_mod_(NRM).7z
[TMC-TMCL]-Marie_Rose_NEW_nude_mod_(LOD).7z

---C--P Files:
LOD---C--P.7z
................................................................................................................................................................................

UPDATE:

Short haired Honoka (LOD body).
TMC-TMCL file only. Set her hair to "0" in DLC Tool, in order to work properly in game.
[TMC-TMCL]-Honoka_LOD_SHORT_HAIR.7z

MQfYhhM.jpg

gAIgItx.jpg

Credits:
  • To my friend timmyc, who helped me doing the shading correction (repair and transfer of normals), and for letting me use his great DOA5 Obj to Tmc Converter tool.
  • To Harry Palmer, for his amazing nude mod (mesh and textures) on which are based this models.
  • To Dotouku, the creator of blender's scripts for this game.
  • To my friend siframe, who always gave me his support to complete this perv mods.
  • To all my "old and new" beta testers who provided important feedback to improve this mods (in order of arrival): siframe, JackWall, DigitalCookie, ShodaiDerio, riizch, mrmojorisin, takasi0321, james800519, DOA5LSR.
Thanks!

... And more screenies:
DOA5LR Screenshots - Page 30 - Adult Gaming - LoversLab
not enough?
DOA5LR Screenshots - Page 29 - Adult Gaming - LoversLab
DOA5LR Screenshots - Page 31 - Adult Gaming - LoversLab

Check my other mods:
Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods
LUD Nude mod (small breasts mod)

Hail 8008135!

Disclaimer: This mod can cause symptoms such as dehydration and pain in the arm.

Attachments

LOD---C--P.7z
25.9 KB · Views: 1,716

[TMC-TMCL]-Honoka_LOD_flowerless.7z
3.1 MB · Views: 1,879

[TMC-TMCL]-Honoka_LOD_SHORT_HAIR.7z
3.7 MB · Views: 2,475

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Gave this a whirl. Hanoko... My only complaint involves the discomfort of my nuts at this point. She looks great and is the best nude Hanako I've tried. Shame I'm not actually good at playing her though I suppose seeing her get tossed around has its own merits.

Marie... She looks good but disproportioned. I guess this is intentional. She feels a bit too tall and too big all around. Her head feels too small. She looks gorgeous but a little uncanny. I'm loving the bounce of her new assets in her animations but it feels a little off to me. Not sure I can accurately put my finger on it. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet.

SaafRats

Content Creator
Gave this a whirl. Hanoko... My only complaint involves the discomfort of my nuts at this point. She looks great and is the best nude Hanako I've tried. Shame I'm not actually good at playing her though I suppose seeing her get tossed around has its own merits.

Marie... She looks good but disproportioned. I guess this is intentional. She feels a bit too tall and too big all around. Her head feels too small. She looks gorgeous but a little uncanny. I'm loving the bounce of her new assets in her animations but it feels a little off to me. Not sure I can accurately put my finger on it. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet.

Well, the new proportions of Marie are totally intentional from my part.
I'm not a big "loli" fan... so it seemed a good idea to try to make the body of Marie a little more... adult. And I see that many people are happy with the result.
Anyway, there is another mod I made for Marie (I haven't yet made it public), where her body looks a little more in line with their original proportions. The result can be seen here:
DOA5LR Screenshots - Page 29 - Adult Gaming - LoversLab

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
Amazing stuff here Marie looks like she actually aged. Now we just need to update the Full nude pack with these 2 models and give them pubic hairs aswell

ali66

Potential Patron
can someone plz tell me how to put this and where i put these files to make them work or what programe shulde i use to make it work (sorry for my bad english) and thanks :)

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
holy dear, not Joseph but, Honoka and Marie! this is a masterpiece! I'm a lucky bastard. Mr. SaafRats's got the same taste as mine in uh.. women's body, that I've been blessed with godly stuffs which I could only dream about lol :p this will perfectly replace your previous godly Honoka Topless LOD

thank you very much for the good work. wow. manly tears flowing. Honoka is my main interest, but now Marie is all grown up now, maybe I'll... after all, I'm weak against twintails. gimme big boobies and clean shaved, and I'm a sucker

hope to see more of your works in the future. definitely on the top of my watch list
speaking of which, maybe you could make Leifang LOD too, like this. I'm kinda obsessed with Leifang too (coz uh twintails), besides Honoka. now if she get those body treatment like these two above... just wishing out loud, no pressure
this LOD name could be your future trademark, LOD series or something lol (and LUD)

okay, downloading now. excuse me for now, gotta do something with this discomforting sensation below

SaafRats

Content Creator
holy dear, not Joseph but, Honoka and Marie! this is a masterpiece! I'm a lucky bastard. Mr. SaafRats's got the same taste as mine in uh.. women's body, that I've been blessed with godly stuffs which I could only dream about lol :p this will perfectly replace your previous godly Honoka Topless LOD

thank you very much for the good work. wow. manly tears flowing. Honoka is my main interest, but now Marie is all grown up now, maybe I'll... after all, I'm weak against twintails. gimme big boobies and clean shaved, and I'm a sucker

hope to see more of your works in the future. definitely on the top of my watch list
speaking of which, maybe you could make Leifang LOD too, like this. I'm kinda obsessed with Leifang too (coz uh twintails), besides Honoka. now if she get those body treatment like these two above... just wishing out loud, no pressure
this LOD name could be your future trademark, LOD series or something lol (and LUD)

okay, downloading now. excuse me for now, gotta do something with this discomforting sensation below

haha thank you for your comments :D
Regarding to make a version for Leifang ... hehe ...

"excuse me for now, gotta do something with this discomforting sensation below"
LOL!
and about that, I've added a "disclaimer" at the bottom of the main post...

Btw,
Small Update:
--P and ---C files added to the main post (useful to make a custom dlc)

Last edited by a moderator:

siframe

Swell Supporter
26 and 27 refers to the hidden number of the costume slot used by the game. If you don't have all the official DLC installed to fill the slots between 16 and 26 then when installed this mod will appear as 16 and 17 in costume select for you.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Wow, great work as always SaafRats! I totally agree with your statement on Marie Rose looking too much like a loli (of which I too am not a fan of), and the new mod of her that you've made suits her well, as it makes her look more mature and of age than underage. Also, your other mod of Marie Rose (publicly unreleased) fits the proportions of her body really well and it works nicely as it gives the entire model an appealing look.

Keep on with the great work you're doing, and I'll be using your new mods in game. I really like the new LOD versions by the way.

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
Added the folder to the DLC folder, added the line to the textfile as usual, but the game crashes every time I browse to the outfit that's supposed to be the new Marie nude mod..
No idea why :/

Edit: Temporarily removed every other mod and tried it alone and it works. Looks fantastic! Thank you!
Now all I need to try and do is figure out which DLC/mod it's clashing with :)

Edit2: It was this one:
2015-05-09_00008.jpg
And it used a folder (or DLC "code") 123456

Just listing it here, just incase someone else has that particular mod and gets a crash while trying this :)

saku

Potential Patron
hello, I have a problem whit honoka mod. I install marie an honoka, marie mod works fine but the honoka crash the game or nothing happend in the select screen. I have the othe nude mod for all girls whit high heels etc. the number of this nude mods is: 654326 and 654327, this is only mods I have install. when I put off this 2 folders of all nude girls and put the honoka big tits mod 800813501 and the mod works fine but not have the other nude girls whit high heels. How make to work both together, the nude girls and the honoka mod, the problem is only the honoka mod, the marie rose work whit the all nude girls, but the honoka mod crash the game o nothing happend in the select screen.

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
hello, I have a problem whit honoka mod. I install marie an honoka, marie mod works fine but the honoka crash the game or nothing happend in the select screen. I have the othe nude mod for all girls whit high heels etc. the number of this nude mods is: 654326 and 654327, this is only mods I have install. when I put off this 2 folders of all nude girls and put the honoka big tits mod 800813501 and the mod works fine but not have the other nude girls whit high heels. How make to work both together, the nude girls and the honoka mod, the problem is only the honoka mod, the marie rose work whit the all nude girls, but the honoka mod crash the game o nothing happend in the select screen.
You are experiencing the same situation as the person above your comment, Sarcasm. The reason why Honoka is crashing is b/c The "All Girl Nude Mod" you are using is using the same Honoka slot meaning your trying to use 2 Honoka's mods that use the same outfit selection. So you basically have to use the LOD mods by themselves or edit the All Nude DLC and add them in. I was hoping someone could add/update the All Nude Pack with these 2 LOD models. I have no knowledge on how to edit DLC packs I tried but its too complicated for me lol

saku

Potential Patron
You are experiencing the same situation as the person above your comment, Sarcasm. The reason why Honoka is crashing is b/c The "All Girl Nude Mod" you are using is using the same Honoka slot meaning your trying to use 2 Honoka's mods that use the same outfit selection. So you basically have to use the LOD mods by themselves or edit the All Nude DLC and add them in. I was hoping someone could add/update the All Nude Pack with these 2 LOD models. I have no knowledge on how to edit DLC packs I tried but its too complicated for me lol

oh I see, I not have any idea for use dlc tool to add the honoka file in the nude pack, please someone help me to add file or change the honoka slot costume to put in dlc folder whit dlc nude pack and work together

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.