Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) (1 Viewer)

TCoops

Potential Patron
No the Gameguard doesnt exist anymore ( like most other western publishes so they remove the eastern gameguard cause they interfere with shit lots of softwares.)
The folder is still there but it doesnt run in the background anymore

holy heck! Its working again! Oh, good to see you again Naduron : )

TCoops

Potential Patron
. Has gameguard come back? It updated itself and appears to be running in the taskbar. Cant get umod or the slidermod program to work anymore..

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Game closes after like a minute when running Umod. Error 4044. Am I supposed to use a different version than v2 v49 now? UPK files work fine in the CookedPC\Nude folder. Only closes when using Umod. UPK files are actually verified by the game, letting you know that it's going to use the modded UPKs instead of the base UPKs. That's kind of BnS to let me know UPK mods are working, but I wish it would say "Okay, now run Umod and select your mod files!" :wink:

I didn't see changes to the ladies when I looked for them, while the game was still running, but I only had enough time to look once the game crashed already and I had to quickly fire it back up (mod/dds files were slightly gray upon rebooting, which is likely why, due to the game stopping). Couldn't figure out how to turn these dds files into UPKs. Google had me running around on a wild goose chase. 1 person says you can't repack UPKs, meanwhile another is repacking them for other games through elaborate means, and so on. UPKs seem mandatory atm, which is just great, since I just got the game. Problems day 1.

And yes, it certainly appears GameGuard is around. It pretty much announces itself. Love having to accept the EULA every time I run the game.

And what's this about a slider program? :wat:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
upks work, umod v49 works fine but only for win7 and i think maybe win8 users for now, win10 has to use the newest version of umod for it to even launch without crashing instantly, our best bet is to wait till someone makes a public repacker. And yes the slider mod works right now, just run it as admin, start the game, clic refresh in the slider tool and select the race/gen you want to mod, then clic refresh again and reload your costume in-game and that's it

TCoops

Potential Patron
AwfulArchDemon, the slidermod is here: Blade & Soul Slider Mod - (Permanently) Increased Slider Limits | Undertow
It was recently fixed to work with the newest patch. It allows in-game modification of body sliders (beyond normal limits too).

Umod, however, is giving me such grief at the moment since the latest patch (windows 7 user). I find it very strange that some people can get it to work, yet it seems to catch me and dump me out of the game if i try. Must be a very particular program. I could try mess with it a bit more, and I might do that knowing that some people can get it working

Gone4Good

Content Creator
upks work, umod v49 works fine but only for win7 and i think maybe win8 users for now, win10 has to use the newest version of umod for it to even launch without crashing instantly
Guess I'll try the newest version then. Umod v2 v49 closes my game after a minute. I got Win 7. Tried like 10 times.
AwfulArchDemon, the slidermod is here: Blade & Soul Slider Mod - (Permanently) Increased Slider Limits | Undertow
It was recently fixed to work with the newest patch. It allows in-game modification of body sliders (beyond normal limits too).
Can I alter my character again without spending $? Or do I have to create a whole new character to make use of the slider tool?

terrytmk

Potential Patron
Can I alter my character again without spending $? Or do I have to create a whole new character to make use of the slider tool?

yes but the thing about the slider tool is that its just a multiplier for your character presets, mean if your character's breast size is 0, with a 5x multiplier, it will still be the same size; if you have a breast size of 1, 5x is still barely noticeable; but on a character with a 20 breast size, she will have over the top assets. same with the height and thickness and everything else, if you want a specific part to be altered by the slider mod, the number in your character has to be closer to the right.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
So...what's the answer? :p I can just alter my character at the main menu without needing any special scroll or something? I have my titties at max, and just altered the xml (manually). Went from 1.00 to 3.00. I naturally assume this put my titties at 3x their normal size. I just wonder if I have to go back and slide the slider further, or if it just automatically keeps me at max, meaning 3x tigger bitties. (?)

Sill Plain

Potential Patron
hello, can i request for golden destroyer mod (the same type as for Jin) but for Yun. i wanted to remove the cloth in the back.

TCoops

Potential Patron
My advice, Awful, is to try the slider program and experiment for yourself. You can do some nice tweaks to already existing characters. No character redesign necessary. You can make in-game adjustments- its very easy.

There are limits though. If you exceed the minimum and maximum limits by too large a margin, it can trip out and return you back to normal proportions. Incrementally increase the limits until you find what you like (dont just yell 'wohoo' and enter in 100 on the breast slider).

Will you need to start a character from scratch to get the full multipliers or whatever? never experimented with that myself. If you have a spare character creation slot...

bugbugbug

Potential Patron
This mod is upk modified. so in the NA server, It's not working...View attachment 47749
x8yXy13.jpg
can i have the download link for this? :D

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Thanks guys. Slider totally worked. Now Jiggly can truly live up to her name on Jiwan. My other girl named Ridiculously Hot is ready for Hajoon as well. Now I just gotta wait for Umod to make a new version.

TCoops

Potential Patron
I tried it and it worked today. for some reason it looks like GameGuard isnt loading anymore. I have been following reddit and it looks like GameGuard is causing major issues (again), so it wouldnt surprise me if they have disabled it for now. Give umod a try!

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Any news on a win10 compatible option/case? tried to use v53, it loads the mods in character selection but when i clic start i get a small black screen time, an error message and the window shuts down
setting umod with compatibility mode doesn't seem to help either, instead the game just won't launch at all. If anybody have some tips it would be really appreciated

Wendelain

Potential Patron
Ok, so, I downgraded my PC to W7 from W10 to make all this work and tried understanding but I'm a bit confused.
I think I'm missing something, so please bear patience, but I can't get what to do here:
"8. Now you simply mod your dds files and save them as DDS DXT5"
I managed to save some DDS file using previous steps, but I don't know at all what to do here.
I read somewhere I must use a HexEditor? I have 010Editor, is that fine?
In the first page, the link for " Client_T_0XF389B57F.zip" is dead, so I found another file with the same name on ULFM.org and downloaded it, but when I use it on uMod nothing happens. No image preview, no clue on what to do to actually work with this file.
Is there maybe a step-by-step video somewhere? And also, am I missing some programs? I have a HexEditor, uMod and that client file.

L

Lenn

hi, someone already did/can do a version of talus dominion uniform without the gold thing for jin female? you know with one boob out and nothing below but still the armor up

Naduron

Content Creator
GameGuard has been disabled again...

lol they keep turning it on and off all the time xD
launch : on
couples of weeks after launch: disabled
warlock added: on
expension: disabled

they have some serious fucking issues what to do with Gameguard xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.