Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) (1 Viewer)

Naduron

Content Creator
Nude version for Lyn, topless for Jin, going to make pantless version also for Jin.
Screenshot_160324_005.jpg
Cant find dds for gon, yun, been closing multiple times and still won't grab them.

Added:
Lyn - Costume Dreamcutter v1 (r49)
Screenshot_160324_000.jpg Screenshot_160324_001.jpg Screenshot_160324_002.jpg Screenshot_160324_003.jpg Screenshot_160324_004.jpg

Jin - Costume Dreamcutter (r49)
Screenshot_160324_010.jpg Screenshot_160324_011.jpg Screenshot_160324_012.jpg Screenshot_160324_013.jpg Screenshot_160324_014.jpg Screenshot_160324_015.jpg Screenshot_160324_016.jpg

Last edited:

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Game's on the fritz again.:mad: I can't access the servers with the xml.dat modified, and I can't get in with Umod either. Definitely not with both. Modded UPK files are still fine. Every time I've turned the game on since I got it I've had an update. This is kinda what killed Tera mods.:frown:

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I wish they would make up their mind...one day umod works great and then out of nowhere it stops due to a change =/ lol.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Nude version for Lyn, topless for Jin, going to make pantless version also for Jin.
View attachment 48985
Cant find dds for gon, yun, been closing multiple times and still won't grab them.

Added:
Lyn - Costume Dreamcutter v1 (r49)
View attachment 48977 View attachment 48978 View attachment 48979 View attachment 48980 View attachment 48981

Jin - Costume Dreamcutter (r49)
View attachment 48970 View attachment 48971 View attachment 48972 View attachment 48973 View attachment 48974 View attachment 48975 View attachment 48976

Easiest way that i found was using the save single texture option, cycling backwards through the textures seems to be the fastest way to find what your looking for.The only problem was if you cycle through them to fast, the game will crash.

Lightinvolt

Potential Patron
Can't wait to see more texture changes that show titties on Gon female. Please make it happen. I've been waiting for so long for a mod that will make all characters nude in the Western release of BnS. So far I'm fine with the Lyn being nude, but I also want all the other races as well. Please make it happen. :(

If you can't though, please at least tell me why so I'm not left in the dark. If it can't happen I want to know why. If it's just that you don't want to do it, I guess I'll just make due then, unless someone can help me figure out how to change the textures myself.

Otherwise I look forward to your response.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
So what do we do if BnS decides to keep Gamerguard around for good one of these days? Just...no more mods except UPK? I feel like we need a thread specifically for Status updates to let us know if it's using the Guard atm, with a public account and password so anyone could update the status when the game's status changes from Guarded to unGuarded and vice versa.

Lightinvolt

Potential Patron
So basically I'm barking up the wrong tree at this point? Well...that's a shame :(

I'll keep an eye out on this thread just in case if something changes, which I really hope for.

Naduron

Content Creator
Can't wait to see more texture changes that show titties on Gon female. Please make it happen. I've been waiting for so long for a mod that will make all characters nude in the Western release of BnS. So far I'm fine with the Lyn being nude, but I also want all the other races as well. Please make it happen. :(

If you can't though, please at least tell me why so I'm not left in the dark. If it can't happen I want to know why. If it's just that you don't want to do it, I guess I'll just make due then, unless someone can help me figure out how to change the textures myself.

Otherwise I look forward to your response.

1. The bigger the breasts the more likely they have been removed to avoid the body poking thru the clothing.
Screenshot_160329_009.jpg
Which is why races like Elin and Lyn has their breasts still intact, while other races has it removed even when they are wearing the exact same armor.

2. I'm more into petite/flat girls

3. I hate the body design of BnS, they look horrible.
the only races that looks normal is Jin and Lyn, Gon has creepy hips and Yun is a walking stick.
So i only want to mod Jin and Lyn cause they look at least normal. :)

Kohryuu

Potential Patron
Hey Naduron, It looks like there may be some small breast variability to Lyns coming soon?
602908d47c333ef93239dba2f12a59c8.png

Might that cause the problems you mentioned above for Gons to happen to Lyns as well, in the future when this comes out?

Also, i'm super hyped to actually have some variability in Lyn breast sizes. They look adorable as it is, but being -A cups 100% seems a little sad. Having small ones on my Lyn would be pretty great.

Lightinvolt

Potential Patron
1. The bigger the breasts the more likely they have been removed to avoid the body poking thru the clothing.
View attachment 49179
Which is why races like Elin and Lyn has their breasts still intact, while other races has it removed even when they are wearing the exact same armor.

2. I'm more into petite/flat girls

3. I hate the body design of BnS, they look horrible.
the only races that looks normal is Jin and Lyn, Gon has creepy hips and Yun is a walking stick.
So i only want to mod Jin and Lyn cause they look at least normal. :)

Response to point #1: Aww...that sucks :/
Point #2: To each his own. I'm more into big chested girls but ofc I know that not everyone is attracted to the same thing. So ya I get where you're coming from.

Point #3: Well, it's not that bad to me personally; otherwise, I wouldn't be playing as one. But I can 100% agree with the issue of the Yun. They're just all creepy and alien looking. X.X

Also, thank you for giving Gon females some nudity in those two outfits! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. :)

Wendelain

Potential Patron
and no you can't copy/paste the texture either cause they dont think like the BHS.
so every armor/costume so must you start from scratch, which is a pain the ass. :p
Hongmoon
View attachment 47244

Yellow Dahlia
View attachment 47245

So i wouldn't be supprised if the male has also 40% of their arrmor/costume also just painted on their models.

and no i won't make any nude mods for male.

So, I managed to unpack a diffuse.tga about the .upk I want to mod. I edit it with Photoshop, save the modded file, then what? I have a UEViewer, not a UEWriter, so how did you guys repacked them into a functional .upk?

Also, while we are at it, to show the skin underneath the clothes can I just delete the pieces I want to remove and leave them transparent, or I have to draw actual naked skin on it?

Last edited:

Gone4Good

Content Creator
umod still working?
Nope. I'm sure it would, if we could still bypass the launcher with a batch. I guess Gameguard is screwing that up for us. I haven't played in over a week. Very tired of seeing that -100 error.

I asked about this on Loverslab too, but haven't gotten a response.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Couldn't UE Explorer or ME explorer be used to make these into UPK files? I know how to extract them, but not quite sure how to repack them so the game will read them without Gameguard butting in.

Then there's these UPK modding tools. The UPK nude mods I have work in the game still. I would just love to abandon Umod in favor of UPK. Can't imagine how we'd alter sliders or swap costumes, though.

terrytmk

Potential Patron
Couldn't UE Explorer or ME explorer be used to make these into UPK files? I know how to extract them, but not quite sure how to repack them so the game will read them without Gameguard butting in.

Then there's these UPK modding tools. The UPK nude mods I have work in the game still. I would just love to abandon Umod in favor of UPK. Can't imagine how we'd alter sliders or swap costumes, though.

I found that UPK tool as well but I wonder if that works on BnS at all because it is for XCOM, I hope that one actually does work so we could start making new models and costumes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.