Tera 64bit Human, Aman, High elf and Castanic Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Angry Catster

Avid Affiliate
Been a while since I last posted, so here is some updates, current progress and eye candy at the end.

Firstly, high and low poly mods got updated once again – seams should now be much less visible thanks to me finally figuring out what the heck “Custom Split Normals Data” is and how to transfer it between models. Also, low poly mod got 2k textures to look a bit nicer.

Secondly, Aman has gone through a leg transplantation and now features much more presentable feet:

TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_184608.png

Remember summer swimsuits with adjustable chest size? Turns out I can replace these with naked model and get a naked body with different chest sizes:
TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_191909.png

Link to this mod in the main post.

It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time to realize that my nude models can be used as a base for any other tera costume or armor, allowing me to strip them of any parts. Here is a gunner armor for example:

TERA_ScreenShot_20220910_135115.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20220910_134951.png

Link to this mod in the main post.

Then I decided to take that concept further and port some clothes from a different game entirely (Final Fantasy XV in this case):

TERA_ScreenShot_20220906_174329.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20220908_111208.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20220908_111204.png

TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_115205.png

TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_115314.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_115506.png

TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_115941.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_120941.png

That was a challenge to say the least – porting these 3 costumes took like 40 hours in total (though now that I somewhat know the workflow, it should be significantly faster). You can spot some small problems in these if you look close enough, but all of that is fixable, just time consuming. Still, I’m a bit hesitant to release these mods right now.

Now onto some thicc high elf eye candy (or nightmare horrors – depends on who you ask):

TERA_ScreenShot_20220907_200237.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20220907_200316.png

TERA_ScreenShot_20220907_200404.png

TERA_ScreenShot_20220907_200428.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20220907_200445.png

TERA_ScreenShot_20220907_200544.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20220907_201417.png

TERA_ScreenShot_20220908_074837.png

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_115506.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_115506.png
    1 MB · Views: 126
  • TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_184608.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_184608.png
    632.8 KB · Views: 134

Elfsupreme

Avid Affiliate
Thank you so much for your efforts, it looks amazing especially the radiant beach beauty mod, always thought it was a shame there wasnt any nude mod that put the shape changers into good use. Keep up the good work!!

:meow-googlythumbsup:

Raccoon

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Could you make the mod work but with another suit that is in the game? At least I don't have the summer outfit and it's not there either in the private server version I play so I can't enjoy the mod :(

Attachments

• tera.png
    tera.png
    764.2 KB · Views: 127

Angry Catster

Avid Affiliate
Is possible to do one for Carnivale Torpedo?
Here you go: link
This is only for non-colorable version. Sometimes textures may not load - re-logging into your character usually fixes that.

I dont see a way to add an adjustable chest size to any armor, so i'm limited to just replacing costumes which already have this feature

Angry Catster

Avid Affiliate
Finally figured out how to add the adjustable chest size to all armors and clothes at once. Link is in the main post.

There a few caveats though:
  • This is a modified DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat file, not a normal TMM mod. Any somewhat competent server will not let you change this file. You can use it on your own server just fine though.
  • Most clothes weren’t made with this feature in mind – you’ll see clipping in some spots (it’s usually pretty minor)
  • Elin race is technically supported, but vanilla models lack proper bones and thus wouldn’t look any different. If a modder makes a costume mod with a proper skeleton (the one from pc_event 11 for example), then adjustable size would work with that model automatically.
Installation:
Tera\S1Game\S1Data\DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat – make a backup, then replace with a modded one.

I wouldn’t mind helping server admins in implementing this mod into their files so it could be enjoyed by everyone – feel free to pm me.
A couple of screenshots:

TERA_ScreenShot_20220930_174230.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20220930_182321.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20220930_175557.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

testio

Potential Patron
Here you go: link
This is only for non-colorable version. Sometimes textures may not load - re-logging into your character usually fixes that.

I dont see a way to add an adjustable chest size to any armor, so i'm limited to just replacing costumes which already have this feature
Ty but so far after relogging many times is only working for human, elf texture loaded once and castanic never.

I'm already using a non dyeable torpedo mod that it was 32 bit first and what the mod do is remove the middle section of the swimsuit so it looks like a 2 piece instead, I remember I used the texture on the dyeable version too because for some reason the game was using sometimes either the dyeable or non dyeable texture and making the mod sometimes work or not like is happening now with your nude mod.. after I applied the chage to both torpedo files (I did this with cast. elf, human files also) the mod started to work always, maybe this is happening with your mod now too, well I ended with many torpedo files because of this in the TMM.. but is working good now and that is all I care XD.

Last edited:

E8dsora 8D

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Can you share with me your new 64 bit tera female naked body GPK files?

Can you share a link to download each updated GPK file separately?

I need your naked bodies to use as a base

Once again you have done a good job.

Angry Catster

Avid Affiliate
A long overdue update 2: Electric Boogaloo

Reorganized the main post – moved some outdated mods under the spoiler at the end, updated images, added links to the archives with older versions.

Low poly mod is now deprecated because there is literally no reason to use it and I’m tired of maintaining it.

The high poly mod got some updates.
Boring nerdy changelog:
  1. Fixed a bizarre vanilla bug where UVs on models weren’t aligned properly, causing some parts of the body to look janky (bellybutton in particular)
  2. New textures – I first applied an ai model that removes compression artifacts, then upscaled with an ai model that is purposefully trained to upscale skin textures. The improvement is not drastic, but it is an improvement nonetheless.
  3. Turns out tera textures are heavily compressed, causing everything to look like a crappy jpeg, even 4k textures. I found a way to alleviate that at the cost of the mod getting much bigger in size, so bodies should look drastically better upclose.
  4. New normal maps – skin should look more detailed. I need your opinion on that change as I might have gone overboard and made skin look like a crispy bread.
  5. Thanks to the changes above, I managed to make seams on body almost unnoticeable. Can’t make them completely disappear due to how devs made these models in the first place.

At this point I’m pretty satisfied with how it looks and the only remaining problems are either immensely tedious to fix and time consuming, or are fundamental flaws caused by the way devs made these models.
Because of that, I’m releasing my .blend files and textures so someone more skilled could make something better looking (link in the main post). Feel free to use them for your mods as well – just mention me as the creator of the original models.

Last edited:

bruisd

Potential Patron
wow that's really great,
I hope you could make no innerwear for all innerwears version since hard to find Linen one nowdays

krisiun

Potential Patron
really love these mods, good work, one question, is there a way to get rid of the castanic scars? they look better without imo.

Last edited:

johnycraft514

Potential Patron
Hey i know this might be a dumb question but is there a way to still play tera? from what i have heard it got removed from steam hence why i am asking.

Nizagam

Coder
Modder
Finally figured out how to add the adjustable chest size to all armors and clothes ...
Hi Angry Catster. Are you willing to share the process of how you created the chest size mod?
I know you said this mod will not work on most private servers, but if there is a slight chance that there is a workaround/hack to make it work I want to find it.
I have experience in modding different games and can code in multiple languages, but I am still a noob at modding Tera ^^
Currently I am playing on MT:TheDream (formerly Menma's TERA) and I am in desperate need of big elf boobs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.