Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) (1 Viewer)

Nai

Potential Patron
or exempel of mods i made that can be used as a nude:

here is armor which i haven't started yet which can also be turned into a nude

so why you say taht, and dont just make them nude? you can do it much faster than us. and we dont know how to mod lol^^ and when do you start mod the other otufits in r49?^^

Hexblade

Potential Patron
Well, I've tried every version of uMod and every possible configuration of getting it to run mentioned in this thread with no luck.

Could the OP, or anyone else, offer some advice? I'm not sure what else to try.

bugbugbug

Potential Patron
is it possible if you can turn this one into a modded upk file?
i would like to try your mods but it seems the tool isnt working for windows 10 users.
and i really like the way you did to the valentive day outfit on taking out the bra for the jin race. unlike from gons and yuns which doesnt have bras in default. :<
122.png

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Well, I've tried every version of uMod and every possible configuration of getting it to run mentioned in this thread with no luck.

Could the OP, or anyone else, offer some advice? I'm not sure what else to try.
look for my post on page 10.
Thats what works for me.

A

appleandcinnamon

Hey everyone, just need a little help with things.

If I run r49, I can use the mods in this thread, but I can't capture anything, and mods I made using r53 loads but doesn't show.
If I run r53, I can capture, load my mods and they show, but my game crashes if I go passed the character selection screen.
I have tried running everything using admin, as well as trying both r49 and r53's d3d9.dll

Any thoughts?

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Hey everyone, just need a little help with things.

If I run r49, I can use the mods in this thread, but I can't capture anything, and mods I made using r53 loads but doesn't show.
If I run r53, I can capture, load my mods and they show, but my game crashes if I go passed the character selection screen.
I have tried running everything using admin, as well as trying both r49 and r53's d3d9.dll

Any thoughts?
Umod is pretty much hit or miss no matter what version you use. on a bad day my game will crash on start up 15 or more tries and sometimes it boots right up. it does crash when trying to create a new character though. I use umod r49 but one thing i had to do was right click the umod exe and go to properties and change compatibility to win7 for it work correctly.
Tonight it took me a solid hour to get my game to launch without crashing. Both methods work. hook mode or dropping the dll into the bin folder.
use only one method though. I am using the global hook atm and can capture and load textures fine.
something i extracted using r49
Screenshot_160220_001.jpg

Last edited:

Hexblade

Potential Patron
Umod is pretty much hit or miss no matter what version you use. on a bad day my game will crash on start up 15 or more tries and sometimes it boots right up. it does crash when trying to create a new character though. I use umod r49 but one thing i had to do was right click the umod exe and go to properties and change compatibility to win7 for it work correctly.
Tonight it took me a solid hour to get my game to launch without crashing. Both methods work. hook mode or dropping the dll into the bin folder.
use only one method though. I am using the global hook atm and can capture and load textures fine.
something i extracted using r49
View attachment 47436

I must be having a REALLY bad day then. Because I just tried literally 48 times over the course of an hour and could not get the game to launch. Using the hook method and version r49.

uMod sees the game but the client crashes in one way or another immediately after the splash logo. Surely there's a better way.

Tigger

Potential Patron
Saw my first full nude mod in E. Supply this morning. I thought that when you used the mods others would see either the Hong Moon outfit or just underwear. Nice work to the person who got it to work so that others could see it as well.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Saw my first full nude mod in E. Supply this morning. I thought that when you used the mods others would see either the Hong Moon outfit or just underwear. Nice work to the person who got it to work so that others could see it as well.

That seems strangely unlikely. What you see on your screen results from the BnS game information stored on your own computer, it's only events that are being directed by the server. I strongly doubt it's possible for someone to create a server-wide mod that everyone can see.
A more likely explanation is you're seeing a mod that exists on your computer, possibly triggered by the player in question wearing a particular outfit that comes out as nude, or indeed they could have been wearing no costume at all since a popular nude mod out there is the underwear-->nude swap.

Tigger

Potential Patron
That seems strangely unlikely. What you see on your screen results from the BnS game information stored on your own computer, it's only events that are being directed by the server. I strongly doubt it's possible for someone to create a server-wide mod that everyone can see.
A more likely explanation is you're seeing a mod that exists on your computer, possibly triggered by the player in question wearing a particular outfit that comes out as nude, or indeed they could have been wearing no costume at all since a popular nude mod out there is the underwear-->nude swap.
i cannot say for sure which might be the case. All I know is that there was definitely a full nude character running E. Supply. But if it's the mods I'm using then what power i have if I can, in certain cases, strip characters bare. What a great game.

Hungy

Potential Patron
It was 100% the mod you have installed. I'm actually surprised you haven't seen it sooner. I see people wearing the Hongmoon uniform everyday when I play and see them as nude.

Lapuri

Potential Patron
Tigger, any MMO works lke this nowadays, since it's your own videocard that generates the image based on mesh&textures files stored on your computer. The server only identifies which costume/appearance your client shall visualize for each character and object you see onscreen. If you have your client modified, the visuals will be changed for you.

It may change in the future not-so-far (but maybe not right tomorrow) if games to start generate image itself using distant servers. The technology is actually discussed, the profit is that you can play games using calculator if your internet connection is good enough.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Trust me, no one but yourself can see the nude mods you have installed. If other could see what you have installed then everyone and their mother would be raging in the forums and everyone in bns chat would be talking about it non stop.

TCoops

Potential Patron
. After a recent patch, I cannot get Umod 49 to work anymore. The game kicks me out after a few seconds (maybe gameguard is detecting it?). Is anybody else having this issue?

By the way, thanks Naduron and contributors for your work on this! Its brought me out of retirement:)

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
It still works but, I myself had a tough time getting the game to launch without crashing today. Probably 20 crashes to 1 successful launch.
I've only had it boot me out of the game once.

Naduron

Content Creator
. After a recent patch, I cannot get Umod 49 to work anymore. The game kicks me out after a few seconds (maybe gameguard is detecting it?). Is anybody else having this issue?

By the way, thanks Naduron and contributors for your work on this! Its brought me out of retirement:)

No the Gameguard doesnt exist anymore ( like most other western publishes so they remove the eastern gameguard cause they interfere with shit lots of softwares.)
The folder is still there but it doesnt run in the background anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.