Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) (1 Viewer)

R

Rayshe

After hunting and searching for a simple way to do this, I finally found it. As good as this post is, some people just want a super simple mod: removing underwear.

Maybe it's a matter of preference, but I don't want to run around with naked characters everywhere. Normally, everybody wears clothes so their soul shields will work, this mod is a nude bypass of that system, and it works. But I'd honestly prefer just removing the underwear so that the only way a female appears naked is if she decides to remove her outfit.

After googling and searching for an hour or so, and being directed to this post copy/pasted on probably six different websites, I finally found a SUPER simple mod that's completely idiot proof and only takes about 10 seconds to install. AND it's posted on this site.
Blade and Soul - Nude Mods (basebody upk's)[NA/EU]

EDIT:
Note that this mod works on the NA version perfectly fine as of the date I created this post.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
pretty much what i've been trying to say, theres also a version with bush/pussy but can't remember the post/modder name, might upload it sometime when i get to use my pc

Kylen

Potential Patron
I find it interesting that none of the links work on here except the latest ones from page 15. I've tried to get uMod/texmod from other sites but it seems it just doesn't exist any more.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I find it interesting that none of the links work on here except the latest ones from page 15. I've tried to get uMod/texmod from other sites but it seems it just doesn't exist any more.

Here are two versions of uMod which have been known to work with BnS. V1r44 is more stable but limited to medium/low resolution textures whereas V2r53 can handle high resolutions but is very unstable with BnS.
It's probably gone from other sites now due to lack of continuing development and limited to DX9.

Attachments

uMod_v1_r44.zip
1.5 MB · Views: 377

uMod_alpha_v2_r53.zip
1.5 MB · Views: 413

Kylen

Potential Patron
Thank you very much, PrincessNicky. I was having trouble finding a page with uMod still on it, so I really do appreciate it.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
PrincessNicky PrincessNicky Is there still a risk of a ban to use this mod?

The only times you put yourself at risk of a ban is if you openly talk about using mods in-game and/or post screenshots on official game forums and such places.
If you keep it to yourself and only share images here (with no character name displayed) then there is nothing to worry about. The mods themselves do not affect the game client-side nor give you any advantages over other players.

ChinKa

Potential Patron
can u give me this in upk thx very much!!!

Added:

Jin - Costume Soulmate (r49)
View attachment 47077 View attachment 47078 View attachment 47079 View attachment 47080 View attachment 47081 View attachment 47082 View attachment 47083 View attachment 47084 View attachment 47085 View attachment 47086[/QUOTE]

i really like this one can u give me in upk?

This mod is upk modified. so in the NA server, It's not working...View attachment 47749
x8yXy13.jpg

omg can u give me this in upk !?!?? i like it so much thx !!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChinKa

Potential Patron
ChinKa ChinKa ,
Rather than make three posts, use the "+quote" function to quote multiple posts. The +quote hot spot is in the lower left corner of messages, between the Like hot spot and the reply hot spot.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

yah im new here ,i did the thing just u say but it didnt change anything.

ChinKa

Potential Patron
here i come some questions
6JAuq8U.png

kvuGRXU.png

picture1's dds are useing UPKmanager with hongmon cloth
picture2's dds are download from here
i dont know how to change it
can anyone help me.:(

Naduron

Content Creator
i think you replace it with jinF_D.dds , i haven't been modding bns for a long time, forgot the words were standin for but it should be the largest file :p

Morloc

Potential Patron
Hi, i have try lot of possibility but nothing work for me. I think i can t add the good client in umod because when i start the game on my desk after nothing change and i can't clic on change texture.
I think i need to add NCLauncher in add game because i can start the game only here if i use the client in the bin or bin64 folder i have error message to say me use the NCLauncher.

Sorry for my english, is not my natural language and ty for your help

Vendayn

Potential Patron
Hi, i have try lot of possibility but nothing work for me. I think i can t add the good client in umod because when i start the game on my desk after nothing change and i can't clic on change texture.
I think i need to add NCLauncher in add game because i can start the game only here if i use the client in the bin or bin64 folder i have error message to say me use the NCLauncher.

Sorry for my english, is not my natural language and ty for your help

yeah, I can't get umod to detect the game at all either. I can't add textures/change or anything. It just doesn't find the game.

L

lynsarecute

I've actually tried to improve the texture a bit, but since umod 2.0 crashed mostly and I probably won't be able to visit any more western CBTs, I wasn't even able to fully test and properly screen the latest version.
Changes since Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) | Page 2 | Undertow are:
1) made nipples a bit more visible (but areolaes are left to be quite pale),
2) worked on private parts a bit,
3) polished some rough edges.
There's still quite a visible stitch line left on the inner side of arms, but I'm not able to fix it while the game is crashing. I'm also unable to fix the gloss on panties region by now. I hope my work will be of some use.

View attachment 43335
can you get an upk version of this? good work.

uncharted

Potential Patron
you can... it just requires you to hex edit every costume, on every race in game. If you have an artistic friend np;)

Last edited by a moderator:

-Eloise-

Potential Patron
The hongmoon version is long broken, makes the client crash, while the only updated one just works on innerwear, and to actually play you need to wear a costume or your SS won't work.
Any chance of getting a working HM uniform version? Because like this you can't really enjoy the mod while playing.

Lkkuio

Potential Patron
Could someone mod the faction uniform to nude? I have seen it before done by the hacks. And they also blended both factions but they are friend side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.