Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) (1 Viewer)

Lkkuio

Potential Patron
This is interesting. Anyone do? The artists have died and non-existent and all your friends are autists lol.

you can... it just requires you to hex edit every costume, on every race in game. If you have an artistic friend np;)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
This is interesting. Anyone do? The artists have died and non-existent and all your friends are autists lol.

Unlike many other MMOs, there is no basebody texture in BnS. So there is no basic body underneath costumes that you can mod into a nude and then apply to all armors/costumes.
The body for each individual costume is part of the costume texture file, so if you want a nude body for every armor/costume then you acutally have to mod every single costume texture file.
So if you're wondering why no such mod exists, it's simply because nobody wanted to invest that much time to do it.
I modded costumes in BnS for awhile, it's an epic pain in the ass to work on, but I don't know what if any modding tools still work for the game.
You'd be right in saying that most modders have likely moved on to other games, me included.

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
Unlike many other MMOs, there is no basebody texture in BnS. So there is no basic body underneath costumes that you can mod into a nude and then apply to all armors/costumes.
The body for each individual costume is part of the costume texture file, so if you want a nude body for every armor/costume then you acutally have to mod every single costume texture file.
So if you're wondering why no such mod exists, it's simply because nobody wanted to invest that much time to do it.
I modded costumes in BnS for awhile, it's an epic pain in the ass to work on, but I don't know what if any modding tools still work for the game.
You'd be right in saying that most modders have likely moved on to other games, me included.
any examples of games for fappers plz ? xDASXC

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.