Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) (2 Viewers)

Naduron

Content Creator
WIP

KixXzLh.jpg

3gqm67m.jpg

Wendelain

Potential Patron
Excuse me, I'm gay, I was wondering if is possible to have nude mod for males character as well, even not all races.
I know there is probably nothing but a bump in the front, but is would be nice ass-wise and stuff, if you know what I mean :p
Is it doable?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Excuse me, I'm gay, I was wondering if is possible to have nude mod for males character as well, even not all races.
I know there is probably nothing but a bump in the front, but is would be nice ass-wise and stuff, if you know what I mean :p
Is it doable?

I've never played a male character so I can't say for sure what can be done or not done.
For sure you're not going to find any willies under the clothing, so the front is always going to be disappointing.
As for the bum, how much detail is there really depends what the devs bothered to make, because costume modding is mostly about removing some clothing and seeing what is underneath.
The tendency for males seems to be to make them wear boxer shorts or bermudas, the speedo look is pretty rare, so there may be not much detail there once outer clothing is removed.
However, two things might go in your favor for BnS, firstly that quite a few male costumes are not so different from dresses, so possibly there is some body mesh under there, and secondly BnS devs are sometimes lazy, just painting directly on the naked body mesh.
I wouldn't like to make you any promises, though I'm happy to take a look once I have a working program I can use to extract/repack costume files in BnS (currently nothing works properly in Windows10).

Wendelain

Potential Patron
I wouldn't like to make you any promises, though I'm happy to take a look once I have a working program I can use to extract/repack costume files in BnS (currently nothing works properly in Windows10).
Thanks Nicky, if you manage at least to check you would be my savior!
Bermudas are the worst. especially on Jin, anything would be better!

Naduron

Content Creator
BnS are insane lazy when it comes to underwear, instead of doing a real model like in Tera where everything is mesh/polygons even when you dont even see them under robes.
While in BnS so are they so lazy and just paint it on the body isntead.
Actully it is far more then just underwear that is painted, pretty much 50% of the armor you see is painted.
So doing any nude mode for BnS is so fucking time consuming cause every armor/costume i mod can turned into a nude mod so i skip a couple of them and make just a sexy version instead and make nude mod later when i have time or bored or someone else that wants to do it intead.

for exempel of mods i made that can be used as a nude:
Screenshot_160207_007.jpg Screenshot_160207_026.jpg Screenshot_160210_011.jpg Screenshot_160215_023.jpg Screenshot_160215_064.jpg Screenshot_160216_002.jpg

here is armor which i haven't started yet which can also be turned into a nude
Screenshot_160125_002.jpg Screenshot_160125_007.jpg Screenshot_160215_042.jpg

It is actully far easier to find a armor to be used as nude mods then in Tera.
Only a few can't be used like Golden Destroyer.

and no you can't copy/paste the texture either cause they dont think like the BHS.
so every armor/costume so must you start from scratch, which is a pain the ass. :p
Hongmoon
Client_W1024_H1024_F894720068_T_0X682CC746BFAB0CB3.jpg

Yellow Dahlia
Client_W1024_H1024_F894720068_T_0X714B97C18A28B77A.jpg

So i wouldn't be supprised if the male has also 40% of their arrmor/costume also just painted on their models.

and no i won't make any nude mods for male.

Last edited:

Hexblade

Potential Patron
I don't want to be "that guy" so to say but I cannot get these mods to work. uMod simply will not detect the game after following the instructions here.

I have tried several versions of uMod and every method I could find, including the one you list on this forum as well as the others in the readme files of uMod.

Am I missing something? Would today's patch have stopped these from working? Any help is appreciated!

stricq

Club Regular
I don't want to be "that guy" so to say but I cannot get these mods to work. uMod simply will not detect the game after following the instructions here.

I have tried several versions of uMod and every method I could find, including the one you list on this forum as well as the others in the readme files of uMod.

Am I missing something? Would today's patch have stopped these from working? Any help is appreciated!

The most commonly missed step is running both uMod and the game as administrator. Even if your account is administrator already you still have to take that extra step. It never worked for me until I did that.

Hexblade

Potential Patron
The most commonly missed step is running both uMod and the game as administrator. Even if your account is administrator already you still have to take that extra step. It never worked for me until I did that.

Thanks for this. It seems to have gotten me a bit further along.

uMod now detects BnS but I am met with this error after the "Splash" screen on game startup
http://i.imgur.com/ssXkezD.png

Any suggestion for this?

stricq

Club Regular
Are you running Windows 10? If so, uMod doesn't work well at all.

If not Windows 10, then which version of uMod? There are some messages further back in this thread that discuss the best version to use.

stricq

Club Regular
Sorry, I really can't help any further. I'm on Windows 10 and, as I said, it doesn't really work.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I play with umod r49, the only issue i have so far is a slight performance hit and longer loadscreens. what i did was turn off global hook and put the d3d9.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin and run both umod and bsn as administrator. another thing is right click the umod exe and switch compatibility to win7 if you are using win 10.
another issue is sometimes the game wont start up and takes a few tries to get the game launched. other than that it works fine

Last edited:

Wendelain

Potential Patron
and no i won't make any nude mods for male.
Don't worry, I know it bothers straight people, I don't blame you :)
Your works are very nice by the way, clean and all, just keep doing the things you like, it's ok!
I just hoped it was easy reading in first posts how simpler it was than in other games so maybe I could try doing it myself... but sadly I have W10 as well, so I guess it's a no-no deal :(

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I play with umod r49, the only issue i have so far is a slight performance hit and longer loadscreens. what i did was turn off global hook and put the d3d9.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin and run both umod and bsn as administrator. another thing is right click the umod exe and switch compatibility to win7 if you are using win 10.

I'm using Win10 and already tried running uMod r49 with compatibility switch to Win7 and it still doesn't work.
Tried the same with running BnS with Win7 compatibility and that didn't work either.

Also tried the trick with throwing the d3d9.dll into the BnS folder and turning off the global hook, but this still doesn't let r49 run on my Win10 PC.
Even tried this on r53 which only works until you select a character to play, then crashes the game. Sadly the d3d9.dll trick didn't help there either.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.