Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (18 Viewers)

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
As long as we "Barbies"* are not unable to watch the tech discussions and the request thread gets some feedback so we don't feel like we're being ignored, I see that as a good idea. Less clutter that way and easier to track progress.

*I was originally kinda insulted by the Space Barbies description, but after a couple minutes... yeah, I've got nothing substantial to contribute, most I can give is feedback. I haven't attempted my own mods since the Duke Nukem 3D days. I just want the mod to undress my characters for my own juvenile entertainment.

I bring nothing to this thread but enthusiasm for bouncing titties and skimpy outfits. I just like learning a little about how computer games work in the process. I have held off on a lot of Barbie related talk just to avoid cluttering the thread.

/Section 31 top with skirt removed is the best out fit in the game.

BeelzeRog

2D Artist
Illustrator
Modder
Streamer
Editor
I bring nothing to this thread but enthusiasm for bouncing titties and skimpy outfits. I just like learning a little about how computer games work in the process. I have held off on a lot of Barbie related talk just to avoid cluttering the thread.

I'm enjoying the tech discussion, too. I know just enough to figure out that the Nerds are talking about, even though I lack the knowledge to contribute. By the time I could get myself up to speed, we'd be several versions past this one. :P

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
The idea that this mod would require a seperate thread is both appalling and necessary. There are enough posters here now that we could use one for the tech nerd devs and one for the Space Barbie. Perhaps a designated intermediary to relay thought out requests from the Barbies to the Nerds and the reasons why things can't happen. I dont pretend to have authority to set this up, but I think it would allow more efficient discussion among the Nerds.

I cannot believe this little mod has been kept alive and even grown in use. Thanks for keeping things weird, folks.

I agree a seperate Thread would be great as long as we Space Barbies are keeped updated and not ignored, and are allowed to test out the updated files. I am personily useing the updated scaling options and custume Jiggle files. and thier work great and thanks to this thread I was even able to reinstale the Costume textures from the 3.5 vertion of this mod after some trail and error, and it works for the most part So thank you all.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've been watching the discussion here.
If someone wants to make 2 new threads, one for Tech Nerd developers and the other for Space Barbies, I can then lock this topic.

fleet (global moderator)

F

FranklyMyDear

I've been watching the discussion here.
If someone wants to make 2 new threads, one for Tech Nerd developers and the other for Space Barbies, I can then lock this topic.

fleet (global moderator)

I don't think we 100% need the split, but if it does happen then c'est la vie.

Any chance we could link them in each other in the first post of each, by the way?

bikaru

Potential Patron
I found out how to get the body texture to show up in an editor from an old post in the forum, but how do I merge my layers without ruining the setup used initially? After I merge it turns into a regular dds, without the need for the disable layer & apply layer mask.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I found out how to get the body texture to show up in an editor from an old post in the forum, but how do I merge my layers without ruining the setup used initially? After I merge it turns into a regular dds, without the need for the disable layer & apply layer mask.
Think I know what you mean. Making edits with the original layer mask intact, right? I use GIMP for editing.
Here's the deal:
-After you've done editing, right-click the base layer and select Mask to Selection.
-Merge all layers, then right-click again, add layer mask -> Selection
-Right-click once more and apply layer mask and export to dds. (BC3/DXT5 compression + mipmaps)
-Profit

bikaru

Potential Patron
Spot on, thank you very much. I'm still experimenting, but my intention is to blend out some of the painted underboob-shadow.

What is also the export settings for the normal map? (F_Chest_Bare_01_N)

Last edited:

bikaru

Potential Patron
I tossed it into this program called WTV, it shows the one from the mod I'm editing as 24bit-R8G8B8. I can't seem to match this format in GIMP. Nor should I prolly even be messing with normal maps in it lol, I simply don't have photoshop & its nifty bump/normal map stamper thing.

Last edited:

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
Hi, the new TFO doesn't work with the "patch". My ship was invisibile and at the end when I wanted to collect my rewards I ctd. So If you want to play the TFO, log out, rename the bin and texture_library folder (I simply insert _ before the filenames), log back in, and when your done, reverse it.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Spot on, thank you very much. I'm still experimenting, but my intention is to blend out some of the painted underboob-shadow.

What is also the export settings for the normal map? (F_Chest_Bare_01_N)

Is pretty much the same as the texture, but they dont use compresion I think to remember.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Ok. This are the texture that Ive custome made for me. First one is normal/shaved, the second one is one with more abs and the third and forth are diferent pubs.

I think Ive manage to mitigate the chest/hip gap and update the textures more close to what they are today in the game. Any one can check them by replacing the ones on: Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female

Remember to backup your current texture, in case you want to go back to them. To test the diferent pubs or abs, just remove the (abs) and (pubs).

Let me know what you guys think, all feedback is welcome.

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 1 (4).jpg
    1 (4).jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 238
Textures.rar
17.6 MB · Views: 130

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Ok. This are the texture that Ive custome made for me. First one is normal/shaved, the second one is one with more abs and the third and forth are diferent pubs.

I think Ive manage to mitigate the chest/hip gap and update the textures more close to what they are today in the game. Any one can check them by replacing the ones on: Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female

Remember to backup your current texture, in case you want to go back to them. To text the diferent pubs or abs, just remove the (abs) and (pubs).

Let me know what you guys think, all feedback is welcome.

J juanmanuelt those look simply awesome. I was gonna tag you earlier as our resident texture artist. I have some questions for you. Do you know how to hex edit file size after using wtex2dds. I'm using a wtex that was originally 512x512, editing and reducing it to 512x256 then dds2wtex it back, but I've no clue what blocks to edit in the header for file size using a hex editor. Secondly would you be willing to help create more outfits with nipple imprints. I will upload the template textures and the textures of the outfits that we want imprints on.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Hey Clamman5 Clamman5 , I'll take you up on the offer for a tutorial on texture editing in STO. I've been wanting to try my hand at a nude body texture & also some kinky costume edits.

Okay I assume you have Wtex2dds? Only the textures we include in the mod can be opened with that tool. All other in game textures need to be exported with Noesis. Create a new folder on your desktop, put the wtexes you want to mod in there, run wtex2dds, select the folder and convert. When it's done open dds with GIMP. Right Click on the main surface in the layers dialog box and select add layer mask and check "transfer layer's alpha channel". Now you have to work on the main texture and alpha separately, to work on the RGB channel right click again on main surface and select disable layer mask, before you start painting make sure the main surface is divided into 2 little boxes. One should have a red border, click on the left hand box and make sure it is highlighted with a white border (see black arrow in picture). When you're done right click un select disable layer mask and then right click again "show layer mask" Work on the alpha (if it needs painting) when finished, right click main surface and apply layer mask. It should look just how it did when you first opened the dds. Now go to export and export as DDS BC3 DTX 5 Generate mipmaps. It should overwrite the texture from the folder you converted using wtex2dds. You will know it's the correct format when the wtex and dds you saved are the same file size. If I recall some N textures might use DTX3, If you have a hex editor you can open wtexs/dds you're unsure of. (see red arrow in picture)
help.png

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
J juanmanuelt those look simply awesome. I was gonna tag you earlier as our resident texture artist. I have some questions for you. Do you know how to hex edit file size after using wtex2dds. I'm using a wtex that was originally 512x512, editing and reducing it to 512x256 then dds2wtex it back, but I've no clue what blocks to edit in the header for file size using a hex editor. Secondly would you be willing to help create more outfits with nipple imprints. I will upload the template textures and the textures of the outfits that we want imprints on.

I am amateur, I use GIMP, dont know about hex edition.
You can not edit 512x512 to 512x256. You can, for example: 1024x1024 or 256x256 or 2048x2048.

Yea, no problem doing the nipple imprints, it is easy. Give me a costumes list and I will try.

BTW: I currently can open and edit all the STO texture files, by just useing GIMP, wtex2dds, noesis and old texture files as templates.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Another set of textures. Landing strip pubs and a replacement for the ripped tos uniform 2 (yea, this is a c store outfit sadly).

Also if your captain is on a lot of combat, added a ripped skirt that substitute the dyason skirt. The skirt is not perfect, but if you are more with the erotic side, is adecuate.

Final picture is a work in progess of a ripped ody costume.

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-11-16-15-48-17.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-15-48-17.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 187
  • screenshot_2018-11-16-16-03-43.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-03-43.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 185
  • screenshot_2018-11-16-16-04-12.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-04-12.jpg
    571.8 KB · Views: 151
  • screenshot_2018-11-16-16-07-52.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-07-52.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 160
textures2.rar
4.4 MB · Views: 129

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.