Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Check in the post by Clamman5, there is 2 folders in there jiggle and scale.
Open Jiggle folder and open custom folder.
You will see a bunch of files and a folder called Dynbouncer.
Drag and drop the Dynbouncer folder onto Gibbed.cryptic.convertresource.exe
After a few seconds a new file will appear called Dynbouncer.bin
Copy Dynbouncer.bin and Skelinfos.bin files to gamedir\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin\ < if bin folder does not exist create it
Breast size works exactly the same as jiggle. You just drag and drop the Scaleinfos folder onto Gibbed.cryptic.convertresource.exe and copy the scaleinfos.bin file it creates to the same location you did before
Great Got it thanks for the help

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Copy F_Hips_Bare_02_D.wtex from the female folder in the texture library to anther folder, rename it to F_Hips_Bare_01_D.wtex and put it back in the female folder, overwriting the one that's already there.
Awesome...Thanks Daedalus.
She was leaving this embarrassing trail all over starfleet academy when she....

Oh what? Too much information?

Sorry.

Cheers,

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Uh oh...now she's hairy.....
How to manually shave her vulva?

Cheers,

Maggot
2018-11-11_9-10-30.jpg

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Never mind.
She's clean and baby smooth now.

Got the F_Hips_Bare_02_D.wtex from an old mod save and replaced.

Thanks Again
2018-11-11_9-25-15.jpg

Daedalus.

Hmmmm....I've never sexted a Dick Pic before....Is this the sto equivalent?

Cheers,

Maggot

bikaru

Potential Patron
Please change ErmShiro title to "STO Hero", or any damn thing Erm wants it to say :)

Lot of hope was being lost, the dread was real.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Hardly. We had our suspicions about CostumeGeometry.bin but we just had no way to open it. Now we know with that diff it's LITERALLY the same thing.

BeelzeRog

2D Artist
Illustrator
Modder
Streamer
Editor
OK, I looked at ErmShiro's directions through various posts and I'm having problems sorting things out because of some "maybes" and changes here and there. If anyone would like to put directions and tools sets in one post for idiots like me, I'd be grateful, unless an installer is around the corner. I never removed the Mod, I just turned it off because, while there was no nudity, there were some distracting glitches. I never made my characters 'assests' oversized, but I did have the nipple imprints and jiggle on.

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I must be doing something wrong. When I drop the Dynbouncer folder onto the gibbed.cryptic.convertresource.exe it shows what I assume to be the conversion, but I'm not receiving a Dynbouncer.bin.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
We still can't get playercostume to open

Yea I need VS to get a better understanding of where the problem happens. If someone can add in some Console.WriteLine() into the exportschemas program it will help alot figuring out where the problem happens. Specifically the value sent to CultureInfo.InvariantCulture and the value received back after CultureInfo.InvariantCulture.
That should give us an idea of what goes wrong when the string is manipulated so we can figure out a workaround to it.

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Ok I know that this is supposed to be a nude mod but is their any way to create a playercostume.bin file that jest adds the nipple imprints and adds them to moor costumes then it did before, as well as maybe some camel toe ? I love the breast and hip scalling as well as the jiggle but I all so love a lot of the costumes that this mod replaces with the nude textures.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Sorry guys but I give up on that PC.bin file.
I'm fairly certain that the issue lies somewhere in converting between different encodings but where exactly is anyone's guess.
Might be in the .xml writer might be in some other manipulator of the steam making unsupported chars in files or it is perhaps even directly in the .bin itself.
Probably give it another go when I can use VS and not rely on N++ and MSBuild or after the player created mission stuff is enabled again (have this feeling that its related to this issue with the .bin)

For those that want Ill attach my perky breast size along with a custom jiggle (still need slight adjustment to be perfect but damn close) I made for them.

screenshot_2018-11-12-18-37-16.png

Attachments

Perky_breasts.zip
49.7 KB · Views: 104

Poplan

Content Creator
Wow Shiro-kun Shiro-kun that's great work; I've been running it in the debugger but ran into some build environment issues (mostly my game is not on my dev machine).

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Ok I know that this is supposed to be a nude mod but is their any way to create a playercostume.bin file that jest adds the nipple imprints and adds them to moor costumes then it did before, as well as maybe some camel toe ? I love the breast and hip scalling as well as the jiggle but I all so love a lot of the costumes that this mod replaces with the nude textures.

siaj

Vivacious Visitor
Have you tried getting Playercostume.bin to decompile? CG.bin is working fine, now we must turn our attention to PC.bin. With playercostume I can make npcs nude, or swap them out for others, just like in password42's old mod. Risa can be made entirely Caitian.
Would this be the return of the, what did Big Data call it, crew changer? I can finally have my naked ship back?

Quaren

Content Creator

This is an option in the previous release. Hopefully it'll carry over into the next functional one. The camel toe, however, would have to be a new set of textures and I'm not sure who did the original ones. Clamman5 Clamman5 might know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.