Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I am amateur, I use GIMP, dont know about hex edition.
You can not edit 512x512 to 512x256. You can, for example: 1024x1024 or 256x256 or 2048x2048.

Yea, no problem doing the nipple imprints, it is easy. Give me a costumes list and I will try.

BTW: I currently can open and edit all the STO texture files, by just useing GIMP, wtex2dds, noesis and old texture files as templates.

I've already extracted the textures with Noesis, I've included some lower body textures in case you want to try your hand at camel toes. Feel free to work on any at your leisure. I'll try to work on a few myself.

Attachments

WIP Outfits to be imprinted.rar
7.8 MB · Views: 128

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Another project I am currently working is a way to have a lot of costumizations on the hips. For example, if you want to have a BOFF with pink pubs, another with green landing strip or a heart shape pubs wile your captain is shaved, you can.

How? Well, simple, I just substitude the old armor legs with nude textures, is not 100% perfect, but for bridge officers is good if you want to have costumization, even for captains is good. If you want to have a captain shaved and another with pubs, you can.

If some one wants to test this, let me know so I upload the textures.

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-42.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-42.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 178
  • screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-49.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-49.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 186
  • screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-55.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-55.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 185
  • screenshot_2018-11-16-16-31-17.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-31-17.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 186

bikaru

Potential Patron
Thanks Clamman5 Clamman5 , Yes I have wtex2dds. I asked about texture extraction a few weeks ago but didn't get a reply. So I googled a bit & found the tools, have since extracted & learned much about the files & paths. (Fun things can be done with the UI ingame.)

I learned just earlier about how to get the textures to show up in the editor, also from an old post of yours! lol

Thanks to Daedalus & J juanmanuelt I'm set on proper export too. So far I blended out the painted shadows around the boobs & crotch.

Noesis seems to be my next step, I've never messed it with before. Can it be used to extract & alter environment textures?

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Thanks Clamman5 Clamman5 , Yes I have wtex2dds. I asked about texture extraction a few weeks ago but didn't get a reply. So I googled a bit & found the tools, have since extracted & learned much about the files & paths. (Fun things can be done with the UI ingame.)

I learned just earlier about how to get the textures to show up in the editor, also from an old post of yours! lol

Thanks to Daedalus & J juanmanuelt I'm set on proper export too. So far I blended out some painted shadows around the boobs & crotch.

Noesis seems to be my next step, I've never messed it with before. Can it be used to extract & alter environment textures?

That's good to hear, I will talk to The ZTS The ZTS about maybe putting some tools and all the tutorials on the first page, for others also.

Noesis can extract those textures yes, and as long as they're wtexs they can be modified. You'll have to open an old texture (any from our mod, you'll rename it later) of the same size with wtex2dds then paste the environment texture over that one, then modify, convert back to wtex and rename it to that of the environment file

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Another project I am currently working is a way to have a lot of costumizations on the hips. For example, if you want to have a BOFF with pink pubs, another with green landing strip or a heart shape pubs wile your captain is shaved, you can.

How? Well, simple, I just substitude the old armor legs with nude textures, is not 100% perfect, but for bridge officers is good if you want to have costumization, even for captains is good. If you want to have a captain shaved and another with pubs, you can.

By all means upload them. It's a great idea, I doubt many people use the old armor outfits in game so making them pubic hair changes works.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I've already extracted the textures with Noesis, I've included some lower body textures in case you want to try your hand at camel toes. Feel free to work on any at your leisure. I'll try to work on a few myself.

The problem Ive see with this, is that for example, the DS9 uniform texture is also shared with the males, so you will end up with some nice imprinting on the female, but some disproporsionated imrpintings on the male characters. If you guys can live with it, I have no problem doing it.

This is the DS9 uniform with imprinting.

Paste the file on: Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Tng

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-11-16-17-39-45.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-17-39-45.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 157
  • imp.jpg
    imp.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 148
ds9imp.rar
376.6 KB · Views: 82

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
J juanmanuelt those look simply awesome. I was gonna tag you earlier as our resident texture artist. I have some questions for you. Do you know how to hex edit file size after using wtex2dds. I'm using a wtex that was originally 512x512, editing and reducing it to 512x256 then dds2wtex it back, but I've no clue what blocks to edit in the header for file size using a hex editor. Secondly would you be willing to help create more outfits with nipple imprints. I will upload the template textures and the textures of the outfits that we want imprints on.

Hoo.. btw, if you want to edit swimsuits, just grab the swimsuit you want to edit, and with gimp transform it to 512x512, then just edit it and save it. You will end up with a edited swimsuit but a bit pixelated, I havent manage to save 512x256 with out crashing.

The ZTS

Content Creator
fleet fleet Sorry for the excessive Barbie-ing...this is what happens when nerds make a breakthrough, lol. I would PREFER to not have them split as some of the Barbie-ing goes in with the texture modding, which can get quite technical

Last edited:

bikaru

Potential Patron
I'd prefer a forum sub-section, with such space much can be organized & focused. Looks like BDO here could've used one too.

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
The problem Ive see with this, is that for example, the DS9 uniform texture is also shared with the males, so you will end up with some nice imprinting on the female, but some disproporsionated imrpintings on the male characters. If you guys can live with it, I have no problem doing it.

This is the DS9 uniform with imprinting.

Paste the file on: Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Tng

Looks great!!! Can you put the nipple imprints on The TNG first season uniform as well?

merder222

Potential Patron

really enjoyed the second one here as i like trimmed pubes the hearth shape works for me :)

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Armor hip textures - For better nude customization.

Ok, I have been working on this for a long time. We know how hard is to make the lower body nude, the legs are bugged, and we can only have one option, eather shaved or with pubs. Now, we also know that some humans females like to shave, others hate it. Some woman likes to have their pubs green, red or yellow.

Ive hate to see a landing party with all shaved/trimed pubs. Now this can change. What Ive did was replace the old armor legs, the ones that no one use it any more, for nude textures. So, you can chouse the pubic hair and you can chouse color of the pubic hair.

-> How this work? Go to your Uniform - Pants Tight on the ingame tailor and chouse the "armor" with the pubic hair you like. Then match the main color of the legs with the ones of your character. You can add Trill spots if you like. Then edit the color of the pubic hair to your like and that it is all. This work with bridge officers, and is free. Remember, you can change the color of the legs to match your character, so if you character is green you can just change the color of the legs to match the color of the body. Is really simple. If you want to hide the Trill spots, just match the spots color with the rest of the legs. If you want to hide the pubs, just match the pubs color with the rest of the legs.

The only con is that the texture is not 100% ideal, for better perfomance you need to use the chest texture Ive updated early, but even then there is a small mismatch on the chest/hips.

-> How to install? Copy and paste the content on Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Armor and place the body textures on Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\female and enjoy.

This can only be the tip of the iceberg, we can have more type of pubs, or hell, we can have any other legs textures you like. Please, test this and let me know if this is something you ppl are intresting.

Any feedback is welcome.

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-42.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-42.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 204
  • screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-49.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-49.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 197
  • screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-55.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-30-55.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 171
  • screenshot_2018-11-16-16-31-17.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-16-16-31-17.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 172
Armor.rar
9 MB · Views: 146

Textures-1.rar
17.6 MB · Views: 135

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.