Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Now if someone would be so kind as to fix the Kitties textures please.
There is a massive dif in textures between the feet and the rest of the body.
I am a geek not an artist and although I might be able to do it (it will look crap with my artistic ability). Atm I am stuck without the ability to install most applications so no gimp for me.

If someone is willing to do some extra options like a version with abs and a version with no nips (yea I know and I could be disturbing and ask for 6 nips but that is disturbing even for me) it would be much appreciated but if not ill settle for a good blending nude texture.

And if you don't have a kitty to test results on I am usually hanging around Risa in a swimsuit

Last edited:

bikaru

Potential Patron
I had an age of discovery the other night:
New Bitmap Image (3).jpg
Seems all of the pennants can be modded, although I'm still trying to figure out the orientation of the texture itself. They have minimaps both as layers & drawn onto the base texture. The words cut off from one side to the other in the texture too. Ingame, the pennant reverts back to the original the closer I got to it. I will experiment more but If anyone else is interested they are in the hogg file here:
texture_library\Environment\1_Interior_Kits\Ds9\Ds9_Banners\Ds9_Pennants

Last edited:

bikaru

Potential Patron
I'm excited too, but these pennant textures both in the editor & ingame is very odd. I think such a mod may not make it into higher use.

As of late I've been looking for things like that to modify (consoles, displays, paintings, ect)

Last edited:

T'its

Potential Patron
Armor hip textures - For better nude customization.

Ok, I have been working on this for a long time. We know how hard is to make the lower body nude, the legs are bugged, and we can only have one option, eather shaved or with pubs. Now, we also know that some humans females like to shave, others hate it. Some woman likes to have their pubs green, red or yellow.

Ive hate to see a landing party with all shaved/trimed pubs. Now this can change. What Ive did was replace the old armor legs, the ones that no one use it any more, for nude textures. So, you can chouse the pubic hair and you can chouse color of the pubic hair.

-> How this work? Go to your Uniform - Pants Tight on the ingame tailor and chouse the "armor" with the pubic hair you like. Then match the main color of the legs with the ones of your character. You can add Trill spots if you like. Then edit the color of the pubic hair to your like and that it is all. This work with bridge officers, and is free. Remember, you can change the color of the legs to match your character, so if you character is green you can just change the color of the legs to match the color of the body. Is really simple. If you want to hide the Trill spots, just match the spots color with the rest of the legs. If you want to hide the pubs, just match the pubs color with the rest of the legs.

The only con is that the texture is not 100% ideal, for better perfomance you need to use the chest texture Ive updated early, but even then there is a small mismatch on the chest/hips.

-> How to install? Copy and paste the content on Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Armor and place the body textures on Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\female and enjoy.

This can only be the tip of the iceberg, we can have more type of pubs, or hell, we can have any other legs textures you like. Please, test this and let me know if this is something you ppl are intresting.

Any feedback is welcome.

I will test this and see how it goes. I love black pubes but some girls are blonde, brunette or redheads.

Does anybody think that it is possible to replace an armour attachment with a penis?

Maybe an option without the trill spots would be nice because you can't match the skintone exactly and it stands out with better graphics.

Edit: Never mind a character did not have the armor leggings unlocked. How do you unlock them all? Could maybe the two starting sets be swapped with the hearth shape and big bush one?

https://www.undertow.club/attachments/1-3-jpg.83910/
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/1-4-jpg.83911/

I can't find this one:
Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition

Last edited:

BeelzeRog

2D Artist
Illustrator
Modder
Streamer
Editor
So I decided to try to get the Mod running and it turns out I had made it out to be more difficult in my head than it actually was. So I'm up and running again, the jiggle is working and everything. Say 'hello', girls (at least until I can replace more of the male crew with females and I can buy the necessary outfits for my Fed and Romulan characters.
20181117174123_1.jpg 20181117174133_1.jpg

Interesting problem though. I remember someone mentioning problems with the Discovery missions with the Mod on. So I ran my lowest character through them. Most of the ships and Starbase One were completely invisible, as was the Tarigrade on the ground level. The only ships visible were my own, the Glenn, and the initial space station (though one ship appeared when the Starbase was being destroyed). Also, while I had to physically look at where the ships were supposed to be to lock on properly (and one class of Klingon ships were almost impossible to lock on even then), most of my weapons actually fired on a fixed point in space, no matter where I faced, but it would do damage as normal. Also, all returning fire came from that spot. An occasional energy blast would attempt to hit the invisible ships and the mines would head for where they were supposed to be as well. Also, the hitbox for Starbase One was still there because I ran into it a few times since I couldn't see where it was. I'm not sure where the problem is, obviously, and I was still able to clear the missions, but maybe some of the Nerds should look at it. Thanx!

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
So I decided to try to get the Mod running and it turns out I had made it out to be more difficult in my head than it actually was. So I'm up and running again, the jiggle is working and everything. Say 'hello', girls (at least until I can replace more of the male crew with females and I can buy the necessary outfits for my Fed and Romulan characters.
View attachment 83984View attachment 83985

Interesting problem though. I remember someone mentioning problems with the Discovery missions with the Mod on. So I ran my lowest character through them. Most of the ships and Starbase One were completely invisible, as was the Tarigrade on the ground level. The only ships visible were my own, the Glenn, and the initial space station (though one ship appeared when the Starbase was being destroyed). Also, while I had to physically look at where the ships were supposed to be to lock on properly (and one class of Klingon ships were almost impossible to lock on even then), most of my weapons actually fired on a fixed point in space, no matter where I faced, but it would do damage as normal. Also, all returning fire came from that spot. An occasional energy blast would attempt to hit the invisible ships and the mines would head for where they were supposed to be as well. Also, the hitbox for Starbase One was still there because I ran into it a few times since I couldn't see where it was. I'm not sure where the problem is, obviously, and I was still able to clear the missions, but maybe some of the Nerds should look at it. Thanx!

You might have some outdated bins. Every time they patch, I have to unpack the bin.hogg and apply the mod onto the updated bins, (nudity,scale,jiggle,animation swaps). Right now I'm working out a method to quickly roll out updates, for the installer and manual installation.

Gideon65

Potential Patron
Is there a way to make Cardies nude? I remember before the patch that broke everything, that some textures were offered that tried to make Cardies nude, but I installed those and my Cardie was still invisible, in areas she should have been nude.

TironStarstryker

Potential Patron
Okay, so I figured out how to fix the 'discovery stuff is missing' I *think*, it at least works for character creation.

I was fiddling around trying to manually update the bin and got just soooo daunted by it. Oddly neither of the ST90 toolkits would open the new bin, but the resourceconverter included with the old, broken mod in /ModTool *would* extract it, so long as it was renamed to costumegeometryclient.bin.

Moving on from there, I replaced the input costumegeometryclient.bin in \STOMod\Costume Geometry Client with the costumegeometry.bin I extracted from bins.hogg(renamed, ofc), and manually started up '1. Initalizer.bat'. It chowed down on the new file like a champ and seems to have modded it successfully, and after renaming the file it spat out, Discovery stuff (at least the character creation) seems to be working with nudes.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I will test this and see how it goes. I love black pubes but some girls are blonde, brunette or redheads.

Does anybody think that it is possible to replace an armour attachment with a penis?

Maybe an option without the trill spots would be nice because you can't match the skintone exactly and it stands out with better graphics.

Edit: Never mind a character did not have the armor leggings unlocked. How do you unlock them all? Could maybe the two starting sets be swapped with the hearth shape and big bush one?

https://www.undertow.club/attachments/1-3-jpg.83910/
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/1-4-jpg.83911/

I can't find this one:
Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition

I think you need to be at least lvl 50 to have all the armor unlocks. And I play with max settings, you can hide the trills spots, just match the same color as the legs. Let me know.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Sins no one is showing any love for the kitties a WIP.
No longer a mess of pixels down bellow instead using some CGI :P
+ tried to get some of the other textures being shared to work for kitties.

Keep a backup of your kitty textures sins this is still a WIP with some blending that needs to be done. Chest is just a base export and has no nipples. Kind of what I wanted but ill see about a version with some nips if I can actually get the chest Nx texture stuff working else its just gonna be flat textured.

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-11-19-01-49-55.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-19-01-49-55.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 153
  • screenshot_2018-11-19-01-48-38.png
    screenshot_2018-11-19-01-48-38.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 120
  • screenshot_2018-11-19-01-48-53.png
    screenshot_2018-11-19-01-48-53.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 110
CaitianB.zip
2.5 MB · Views: 96

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
Sins no one is showing any love for the kitties a WIP.
No longer a mess of pixels down bellow instead using some CGI :P
+ tried to get some of the other textures being shared to work for kitties.

I would 100% use updated textures for kitties!

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
still quite a lot to do with blending the textures together but when i can ill try to get the rest together.

Sorry, the Caitian textures are beyound my amateur skills. What we really need is an graphic artist, I can edit every texture in the game, change the colors, what ever, but I am not a skilled graphic artist.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
lol ok the biggest issue was not the textures but my cashe, cleared it and now looking a lot better. Still some minor blending needed.
And made a slight adjustment to the hips, just moved the skin slightly down to a more correct location and a little bit thinner.

Attachments

CaitianB.zip
2.2 MB · Views: 88

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
it's been a few days since I asked if you could add the nipple imprints to the TNG Season 1 uniforms and I was woundering if their has been any progress on that?

Here we go, same as the one before, male and female characters share the texture with the TNG S1 outfit, so the imprinting will be visible also on male characters and it will be disproporcionated on them.

Enjoy, any more imprinting requests?

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-11-20-13-45-02.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-20-13-45-02.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 195
Tng.rar
335.6 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.