Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (18 Viewers)

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Guys. Guys!
So my wife is getting ready this morning and I notice her outfit looks like something we could put together ingame. It also seems I left the nipple imprint mod on.

20180603_091224[1].jpg

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
The patch is still working :)

But there are some issues.
I couldn't make a Jem'Haddar Char, and in the Swarm some shots got in the wrong directions.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Not quite. I was browsing through the ships list at the ship dealer on DS9 (revamped awesomeness btw) and my game crashed.

*EDIT* Took out the jiggle parts (dynbouncer and skelinfos) and I can see the Cardie ships now in the ship list

*EDIT2* Odo's flagship, and I mean the new Jemmie battleship is near DS9 (the map itself not sec space) and no crash; which leads me to believe the mod is fine with them…

*EDIT3* Unable to create Jem'Hadar char confirmed. Maybe that'll get corrected in Thursday's patch...

Last edited:

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Can someone work on a way to mess with Loriss's outfit? Looks like she'll be around a while, might be fun to swap her into something or nothing.

The ZTS

Content Creator
About the usual wear and tear. Clamman5 Clamman5 Get me the updated shit an I'll start cracking. Fair warning though, all, I work during the day for the summer so my progress might be slow. :P

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Yes, I've made her nude in my own personal copy of the mod, I will release to public ASAP. For future reference all NPCs can be edited in the playercostume.bin
Nude Loriss...Seconded. She's the only hot Vorta in the Galaxy....so, well done.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
The patch is still working :)

But there are some issues.
I couldn't make a Jem'Haddar Char, and in the Swarm some shots got in the wrong directions.
Jem'Hadar Character creation failed...confirmed. Otherwise non-animated mod is still quite nude.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I was able to create Jem char after deleting costumegeo. from mod.
So if you move the costumegeo.....bin file out of the mod and create a Jem'Hadar. You can then replace the costumegeo...bin file and play with naked chicks and your New Jem'Hadar...fully clothed thank goodness.

The mod only seems to crash the character creation process.
PS....I don't have any animations selected...only naughty bits.

Cheers,

Maggot

TVPrimmy

Potential Patron
Hi there. Is there any way to edit the model of the Dyson skirt to not have the straps at the end or is that not possible? I'd really like to have the straps gone for a complete side slit all the way up.

Gideon65

Potential Patron
LordMaggot's trick does work with the Jems to get nudity, but not with the Cards. Having costumegeo. leaves them with no eyes and invisible chests, and having just breast size makes it impossible to change any body shapes or sizes in the character creation process.

Quaren

Content Creator
LordMaggot's trick does work with the Jems to get nudity, but not with the Cards. Having costumegeo. leaves them with no eyes and invisible chests, and having just breast size makes it impossible to change any body shapes or sizes in the character creation process.

I do not believe the Cardiassians have been given nude textures yet. Give it time.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Oh no....naked Cardies on Risa....I'll have to think about that one....
Dear god, no!

Well, got my Jemmie created and picked the Vanguard Carrier; but man, is that ship a beast! :P

Also, my Jem carrier is hu-mon-gous in sec space. Just a heads-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.