Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

annemarie

Casual Client
the patch interferes with the character creation modifiers. O could create him but could not change anything not even uniform

Quaren

Content Creator
The ZTS The ZTS if I may make a suggestion...this patch is bug ridden without the mod. You might want to hold off on releasing the next version until they get out the inevitable series of hotfixes.

bberge

Potential Patron
This is strange. I tried using the mod with just the breast size setting, figuring that would be relatively safe. It doesn't seem to work as expected on my new curvaceous Cardassian captain. I see the normal effects on my other captains, but in her case her entire body is slimmed down. Imagine all the body sliders set to 50%. Maybe it's reverting to some default settings?

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I'm quite surprised that it seems this large update didn't outright break the mod pack by itself. It seems to halfway-kinda-sorta-maybe still work for some things, though I had a very strange scenario happen:
I tried doing the first of the new Episodes, and everything was going smoothly until the part when you have to fight things on the ground. Whenever I fire my weapon at them, the game soft-crashed. Meaning the game client process was still running but the session got closed.

I rebooted the game to find that I hadn't even been kicked out of the mission and was in the same place on the map. The enemies were all dead, so I assume my crewmates took them out while I was indisposed or something. I tried not firing my weapon at all on the next group of enemies and let my crewmates do everything, and no crash. The next group I tried firing again and crashed instantly.

I suppose it's possible this had nothing to do with the mod pack, but I doubt it(?) I don't pretend to know how this game is set up, but if the player character has a different set of animations from the NPC crewmates, I could guess that maybe the animation database is out of date or something.

I didn't actually test this in another area, I just disabled the mods for the time being.

----------
Also, here's some random screenshots from more recent times:
20160922023237_1.jpg 20180416004756_1.jpg 20180418041032_1.jpg 20180420233613_1.jpg 20180420234059_1.jpg 20180420234509_1.jpg 20180607005326_1.jpg 20180607005344_1.jpg
*I might try to rework the body normal map textures again... I'm so much more skilled now than I was when I first did those edits years ago, and I think I may be able to get something working that looks decent on most bust sizes, large and small (within reason).

Direct lighting angles don't look great to me as it is right now: it gets way too washed out and loses all depth perception. That may have more to do with the specular maps, though (if this game even uses speculars).

----------

I have high hopes for this update, though I must say I'm a bit miffed that they just handed you a level 60 character with a full crew, gear, and ship. I'm one of those people who actually enjoy leveling in MMOs much more than endgame content.

(My interest in this game can be very... fleeting if I don't feel like I have enough stuff to do. I'm sorry I vanished again so quickly last time. Hopefully this update can hold my attention for a bit longer lol. Maybe even long enough to actually feel motivated enough to contribute something before going "poof" again. n.nU)

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I'm starting to feel like Cryptic needs to spend some time overhauling the character models (though that would probably make things... difficult on us lol).

The environments are WAY more detailed than the characters and it's starting to look very strange. A good example is the first screenshot I posted above: compare the scene with the character and it looks very jarring.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
The problem is that the normal maps and the textures that we are useing for the mod are very old, and they have been updated on the game. The new normal maps are imposible to work with, or try to figurate them out or we need to make our own normal maps or we stay with the currents ones.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
The problem is that the normal maps and the textures that we are useing for the mod are very old, and they have been updated on the game. The new normal maps are imposible to work with, or try to figurate them out or we need to make our own normal maps or we stay with the currents ones.
Normal maps are extensions of the model they are used on. Ergo, without being able to edit the meshes, there's only so much we can do to the textures, including the normal maps.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Take you rtime and drink coffee before acting guys! The new Update is so damn good i dont want my jiigly boobs causing any dmage in the cutscenes or anyhwere else.
Still cant wait until your nudist mod ist up and running again.
love you guys! Cheers!

Daedalus

Content Creator
I just love that Vanguard Carrier: 2 wingmen, 4 gunboats, turns quite nicely despite its size. But only has 2 weapon slots in the back :/ (4 in the front)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Another little tidbit I noticed: I customized my Jem Carrier a bit with the Orion markings but I don't see it in game. However, on the character selection screen it is visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.