Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (8 Viewers)

2LT-Sierra

Potential Patron
Bit of a Nude Mod Noob, so sorry if I sound stupid. I don't see the option to remove clothing entirely, and I've checked all of the tailor options. It might work with a different species then the Alien option, but I've checked with my Human Character and I couldn't find it, any help?

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Can you give examples of these certain 'clothes'?
The nude toons in this thumbnail are "wearing" miniskirts and the TOS Mirror top (Which you can purchase from the "C" store for all your toons for a modest 500 zen. Other top options are the winter coats with bare midriff...which you can purchase for each character on the exchange for a modest tho occasionally varying amount of energy credits. The mod essentially cloaks these wardrobe items so they are transparent granting the illusion of nudity. The mod also has various "skin" options that display the vulva in various states of depilitation. The toons in this example are completely shaved. Once again, these are simply check box options in the mod.

One other note. This is a client-side mod. Any clothing item you choose to be rendered nude will be so on all characters in your game wearing that item (even NPCs). However the nude effect will only be visible to those choosing those particular options on their local computer who choose to run the mod. Other players who do NOT run the mod will see your characters fully clothed in your outfit of choice.

I'm just saying.

Wrenparah

Potential Patron
Is there any way to edit the mod ourselves to be able to remove the Formal Skirt only? I can't seem to find it on the mod list.

Last edited:

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
@Clamman5 I still can't get a working compilation, have you had any luck?

I was able to get hard-coded size and jiggle mods working after rebuilding the serialization library.

It has become a bit trickier to rebuild the serialization library, because the toolset (at least the version of the source code I have) can't extract information from the 64-bit client. Using the 32-bit client, GenerateSchemas puts the schema information in a folder called "x86" instead of "Live". Just rename it before running GenerateSerializer.

Some of the information we don't change in skelinfos/startrekfemale.xml seems to be different than it was, so I started with the current (Live) version and just made the minor modification (add "test" between the bouncerinfo tags) rather than copying an old version.

I haven't tried anything besides size and jiggle.

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
What is the name of your character in those images? For, uh, no particular reason. >_>
That would be Fleet Admiral Lily, a halfbreed Human/Vulcan, Temporal Agent, and Captain of the Kitork ha'su (I'll let you figure the language used for ships name and its meaning :P)

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
The 64-bit client is scary. If they ever stop supporting the 32-bit client, I'm afraid it may be game over for the mod, unless you find somebody with knowledge of the client internals.

What the ExtractSchemas program does is it searches the client program in memory, looking for a specific long series of machine instructions that include the address of certain needed data structures in memory. I thought it might be possible to make it work with the 64-bit client by changing addresses to 8 bytes, but after doing the obvious things, it still wasn't finding what it needed. Maybe someone smarter can figure it out, but I'm very pessimistic about my own ability to do so...

The ZTS

Content Creator
B belechannas I think as long as Microsoft continues to release a 32-bit Windows, there will be 32-bit support. Still...I'm not sure myself. Your ability to keep us up and running is graciously appreciated nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.