Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

annemarie

Casual Client
lol perfect.. quick question.. what would be involved in getting the mod to install on the test server/ i have access to tribble. i tried to just copy the local data folder but the system seems to ignore it.

The ZTS

Content Creator
@M.a.s. In that case, prepare for terror.

annemarie annemarie Tribble is more volatile than Holodeck, it doesn't make sense currently to do that kind of updating for something that changes constantly.

teh_pwnisher

Potential Patron
I'm trying to learn the basics by starting off with a simple uniform swap. When I take the DS9 uniform and rename it to F_Uniformu_Odyssey_Tactical_01.Mset the Odyssey uniform is blank, even the character disappears! Any ideas? I thought it would be like a simple wtex swap.

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out. I don't need to mess with the models, just the WTEX files. EDIT: Actually I don't know. If I swap say, badges models, the entire character disappears. Trying a hex editor on the mset. No luck.

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I'm trying to learn the basics by starting off with a simple uniform swap. When I take the DS9 uniform and rename it to F_Uniformu_Odyssey_Tactical_01.Mset the Odyssey uniform is blank, even the character disappears! Any ideas? I thought it would be like a simple wtex swap.

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out. I don't need to mess with the models, just the WTEX files. EDIT: Actually I don't know. If I swap say, badges models, the entire character disappears. Trying a hex editor on the mset. No luck.

To swap outfits, you'd have to go into the costumegeometryclient.bin find the outfit you want to replace and edit the geometry and model lines with the new outfit. Then you have to open the texture.hogg, find the corresponding uniform textures in costumes\avatars and rename the outfit textures you want to those of the outfit textures you're replacing. For example in my own personal mod I swapped the Klingon armor with the Orion metal bikini top. I'll include the files, if you want to reverse engineer them for practice.

You cannot use Msets anymore, the game will not render them. All changes are done in the .bin files now.

Attachments

Swapped outfit example.rar
1.3 MB · Views: 97

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Can someone add just a simple skirt only remover. so that it's more just running around in underwear?

The installer gives you an option to just remove skirts, but we are working on optimizing it. Honestly I'm waiting on the Victory is life update to come out before overhauling the entire mod. The VIL update will break a lot of things but it'll give me a clean slate to work on, knowing now how to fix cropping issues and other minor bugs. The ZTS will be responsible for the installer however, I'll talk to him to see if we can make it more user friendly.

The ZTS

Content Creator
My user friendliness is crap, I know, but it's only because Clam is the one who sends me the content, I just work with what I got. :P

teh_pwnisher

Potential Patron
Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction Clamman5! :smile: Had some problems but got the updated tools, and it doesn't work in 64-bit mode lol

Man, this is so exciting! :grin:

aha! costumegeometryclient.bin rename!

Last edited:

Agentflash18462

Potential Patron
Hey, can I get a manual download? my antivirus says that the installer is a trojan and I don't want to disable it just in case that a trojan actually attached itself to the download

Daedalus

Content Creator
image.png

Expansion hits STO on June 5th.

merder222

Potential Patron
...so at the 5th most likely will need to have a dressed captain/fleet admiral(level makes you this military rank :p) again O.O :'(
well don't dislike the outfit i made but like the lack of clothes besides her gloves and boots way more :p

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Ive try tribble and beside the typical tool update, I think we are going to be fine. The local files still works.. is just going to be like any other update.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I'm kinda dreading playing a Jem'hadar. I mean, c'mon, you're in the Gamma Quadrant, the Jemmies are all guys and not a single pair of naked tits for light years around.
Jem'Hadar are all cloned and apparently unisex...so they could ALL be female for all we know....mammary glands notwithstanding....

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.