Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (13 Viewers)

m30967l

Potential Patron
With one of the HD nude skins (I don't remember which offhand, but the model without the "very hairy" options, if that helps), when I select one of the Cropped winter jackets as a 'nude' option, that one vanishes as expected, but the rest of those jacket options have a bunch of skin-textured polygons on the character model, so it kinda looks like my gal's jacket is.. wierdly ragged.. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the nude texture itself. Several of the longer skirts have a similar issue. As demonstrated on my main, shown here:
And here.

The clipping seems to be from the 'Body Fixes' option near the top of the list. But without it, you get a clear gap between the top & bottom half of your character model.

LTNuk3m

Potential Patron
I don't (think I) have any of those selected.

EDIT:
Though there is a clear seam on nude characters. Is that what you meant? Or a gap as in "Hey, you know your torso is hovering like 5cm off your legs, right?"

Last edited:

smooky

Potential Patron
The ZTS ... I will need your help .. atm i forgot some many parts now cause i did stop edited ... head and body and tails . I have Wtex2DDS . anything go well . after when i wanted save into dds . now only on this parts i forgot .minimaps and what other parts ? bc3 bc1 > with gimps .. other F_head_CaitianB_01_D2.hed He always Give the original skin . i need tutorial to keep going L:)

m30967l

Potential Patron

EDIT:
Though there is a clear seam on nude characters. Is that what you meant? Or a gap as in "Hey, you know your torso is hovering like 5cm off your legs, right?"

The latter - clear space between torso and legs. Plus the torso looks just a tiny bit wider, so the two pieces wouldn't match up even without the gap.

The ZTS

Content Creator
L LTNuk3m Ideally because we discovered this can be dynamic, I'm trying to make a piece of software that will change whatever your look is on a map update.

annemarie

Casual Client

EDIT:
that's been an issue forever. the only real options are live with it or use a belt to cover it

The ZTS

Content Creator
As of right now, development has stalled until @Clamman5 rears his head again. He last logged in on December 29th of 2017, and I have no way to get a hold of him to see what's going on. There's nothing I can do until he returns.

merder222

Potential Patron
remember someone having a idea for a fleet for us well a name that popped for me would be the Roc fleet(a backronym for Removal Of Clothes :P ) dunno if i'd change fleet just yet but this wouldn't be as on the nose as stated ones if i remember that properly as the Roc also is a mythical bird :P

Daedalus

Content Creator
remember someone having a idea for a fleet for us well a name that popped for me would be the Roc fleet(a backronym for Removal Of Clothes :P ) dunno if i'd change fleet just yet but this wouldn't be as on the nose as stated ones if i remember that properly as the Roc also is a mythical bird :P
It is.
From Wikipedia:
The Roc is an enormous legendary bird of prey in the popular mythology of the Middle East. The roc appears in Arabic geographies and natural history, popularized in Arabian fairy tales and sailors' folklore.

Roc could work :cool:. Only those in the know (meaning us) would know the real meaning of that abbreviation.

Param

Potential Patron
I feel it's worth pointing out that this thread is not at all private. Anyone who does some googling could see that post about a fleet.

That means that STO staff members, or even just trolls could see the post and report all the members of the fleet for a TOS violation.

IMO, I feel that if you want to form a fleet for members using a mod that is againt the TOS of the game, you should do it in private communications, not in a forum thread visible to anyone who wishes to view it.

merder222

Potential Patron
tho against the rules pretty harmless mod as is purely aesthetic so don't think anytime soon we would get banhammer(infact using it for a few years now and still playing happily

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
Hello, first I want to thank you for your work on the mod.

And then I have a question. While running the breast are stretching out weird. Is there a fix for this?

The ZTS

Content Creator
Sanfu23 Sanfu23 That is partially deliberate. It is not possible to fix this because there is not supposed to be breast jiggle in the first place. The engine does not understand the parameters we feed it fully so it does its best to create the parameters. You will either have to get used to it or have static frozen boobs. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.