Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
too bad attractiveness doesn't stop frostbite but the fact it is a game and not real life does XD
OR the fact that Q created this Winterland and the cold doesn't bother us even when we're running around in the nude shooting snowmen in the face with snowguns.

ww03.png

"Freeze, dirtbags!" No wait: snowmen -> snow = frozen water "Argh!"
*Thinking...*
"Nobody move! This is a stickup!" Agh, snowmen's arms -> made of sticks -> already up "DAMMIT!"
*walks away*

Chastity

Potential Patron
The ZTS The ZTS Here are the 2 new winter cropped jackets and TOS Medical, they need to be tested
Not used mods like this for STO, but assuming these just have to go here:
Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata_costumegeometryclient\Costumegeometryclient\Defs\Costumes\Definitions\Startrekfemale\Geometries

I wasn't able to get the TOS Medical to work and sadly I do not own the new winter cropped jackets to try (though I am working on that as we speak).

Chastity

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Not used mods like this for STO, but assuming these just have to go here:
Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata_costumegeometryclient\Costumegeometryclient\Defs\Costumes\Definitions\Startrekfemale\Geometries

I wasn't able to get the TOS Medical to work and sadly I do not own the new winter cropped jackets to try (though I am working on that as we speak).

Chastity

Yep you got it correctly, Thanks for testing it, I wasn't able to access STO for the moment. I will try again now.

annemarie

Casual Client
hi everyone. I'm having some issues. I get the breast jiggle, and the nipple imprints on some uniformss, but can't get any nudity. the installer does not seem to work completely. I end up having to close one of the windoes then I can click next and or finish. suggestions are welcome.. oh and i am running it in administrator

Chastity

Potential Patron
The ZTS The ZTS This one is working, you have to include the F chest partial shortsleeve files with the Tos medical outfits, also the winter croppeds require the edited F chest Stomachneck files which should already be in your installer.

I tried your version of the ToS medical outfit, but sadly after copying across the files, its still not working :(
Any ideas?

Daedalus

Content Creator
You know, when I opened my notifications and saw you had attached a file, I thought "oh, geez, it's another over the top skin mod. Probably (insert something filthy here). This is top notch. Well played, sir. Is that tree an embroidery pattern?
Ty. :grin:
Nope, I searched for 'christmas tattoo design' and that tree in black&white caught my eye. I only colored it a bit, added a glow-like effect and tadah.

Daedalus

Content Creator
LOL
Logged in, was busy with ice fishing and came across this fabulous zone chat comment:

comment.png

I'd say "Come over to Undertow." But that would make us stand out like a Christmas tree in a wide open field in the middle of the night.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Any chance we can get the Nipples imprint added to Holo Leeta? I run a Nandi so I have one in my bridge all hte time and that would be really nice.

AoY mission screen cap to send to Undertow.png

Also, what's this outfit? I found it in the AoY new character levels. Those are the off duty pants? Bajoran? I know I have access to them. But is that swimwear underneath?

The ZTS

Content Creator
xaos25 xaos25 It's a combination of the Orion neckpiece, a swimsuit top, and the Bajoran vedek bottom, I think.

Also, I still live yall, just had finals finished...will be able to hit the ground sprinting by Saturday!

annemarie

Casual Client
happy news, I was able to get the TOS mirror and TNG skant tops to work!
a question, is it possible to get bare feet? or orion sandals for all?

The ZTS

Content Creator
All, I'm going to be making a release soon once I can make something that helps me modify the lines for our Descriptions in the installer. It's difficult because I have to manually increment the instruction set every time we add say two or three new options, and with Daedalus's new options integrated it makes things really long, lol. Past that, everything works.

LTNuk3m

Potential Patron
Does that include the cropped winter jackets not selected as stripped-topless options? 'cause those are missing like.. half? the correct texture tri's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.