Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (18 Viewers)

LTNuk3m

Potential Patron
With one of the HD nude skins (I don't remember which offhand, but the model without the "very hairy" options, if that helps), when I select one of the Cropped winter jackets as a 'nude' option, that one vanishes as expected, but the rest of those jacket options have a bunch of skin-textured polygons on the character model, so it kinda looks like my gal's jacket is.. wierdly ragged.. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the nude texture itself. Several of the longer skirts have a similar issue. As demonstrated on my main, shown here:
screenshot_LCL2017-12-19-00-22-11.jpg
And here.
screenshot_LCL2017-12-19-00-23-43.jpg

Daedalus

Content Creator
This might make it a bit longer :oops:
I've tweaked the complexion 1 face a little so it's less doll-like. I've lightnened the lips some and removed some of the dark rim around the eyes so they look less sunken.
So it goes from this
head00.png

to this
head01.png

Best used with head type 3 or 5.

Aaaaand a revised splat pattern:
head02.png

Maybe you can save that one as an alternate version :grin:

Cheerz

Attachments

Face.rar
178.5 KB · Views: 85

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
No, we don't. Password was about to strip the Kobali too but that got put on the back burner and now that he stopped working on the mod it looks like we're not going to get any nude Kobali; unless someone else manages to get that done.

The ZTS

Content Creator
I'm not even sure if we can find a way to make the basic skins apply to the Kobali. It wouldn't look right but it would do what we want.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I'm not even sure if we can find a way to make the basic skins apply to the Kobali. It wouldn't look right but it would do what we want.
I dont even LIKE my Kobali DOFF, I got her to try out Command powers (I'm, um, really behind in game). I only realized the mod wasn't working when I was deciding which BOFF to dismiss to make room for a Fed Gorn. Don't roll out anything on my behalf, I'm just shouting out stuff I see.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
For some reason the mods wont work I installed them in to the manually downloaded files, to prevent any conflicts with steam. But nada. Not even the dance replacer wants to work. The install programm says that the word MOD is pronounced wong. Errr wth?

Quaren

Content Creator
Greetings!

First off, thank you very much for such hard work on the mod. I've been following for a bit since Password42 dropped off the face of the boards, and I appreciate greatly your work in keeping the mod going!

I would, however, like to report a bug (feature?) I noticed. Was the loss of the "Hands on Hips" stance intentional when we went to 3.3+? IIRC the option was still there but the change to the "Cute" stance no longer appears to apply. All skins and textures implemented so I'm fairly certain I installed correctly.

Quaren

The ZTS

Content Creator
I'll look at it. Would any of you lot be good at any file parsing? I have a task for you to do if you can do it in Python or something.

Daedalus

Content Creator
No experience with file parsing here (whatever that may be). My attempts at 'modding' only cover the texture edits I've made so far.

Quaren

Content Creator
I'll look at it. Would any of you lot be good at any file parsing? I have a task for you to do if you can do it in Python or something.

What's file parsing?

Sorry my ability to create content is entirely limited to what I can read...which isn't much in the programming world.

Quaren

The ZTS

Content Creator
Basically what I need is a program that will look over a text file for a particular character string, and then read in part of a string on a line, convert that part of the line to an integer, increment the integer, and rewrite the string onto the line, doing this until the next character string. That's really the one massive thing holding up development.

Last edited:

teh_pwnisher

Potential Patron
Hi! Just amazing! All the hard work and such a wonderful job, takes my breath away!

I want to help making my own files. I know how to extract wtex files, the problem is dds-wtex. I have a dds-wtex program that I download from a website, but it doesn't work very well. So after I edit a file, how do I get it back into a wtex and back into the game?

I know that htex files are just renamed crn files and can be renamed and exported with noeiss, any luck on getting them back into the game?

I read earlier that you can use a hex editor on the dds to manipulate the file size, could someone expand on that?

Thanks!

Daedalus

Content Creator
After you've edited the dds you can convert said dds back to wtex with DDStoWWtex. But I have to point out that when you convert back to wtex the prog might not respond for a few seconds. Let it be and it'll convert all the same.
Then put the newly converted wtex in the ...\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female folder and you're good to go. Also, you can do this in a running game. It'll automatically reload the texture file(s).

The ZTS

Content Creator
T teh_pwnisher That is currently unknown to us. There's a few rants I had earlier in the thread about it. Basically it boils down to "it's some kind of DDS with crud or something in front of it".

Also, for everyone else, I'm still really struggling with the mod descriptions fixer. I apologize for the lack of a release to address some current issues, but the descriptions lining up is a priority because of how the installer system works.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Take your time. The mod still works fttb. Better to have a decent working installer & mod than one that goes bonkers every which way when run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.