Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

angie.helix

Potential Patron
I'm windows 10 but thank you Quaren for the tip I figured I'd have to go that far so doing it now I'll let you know how it goes thanks again :)

Quaren

Content Creator
So doing some testing. It would seem animation changes did not work for v3.3.1 when the boxes were ticked. I'll do some additional tests to make sure I didn't mess something up on my end.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Ok! I stand corrected, Good! Ok to restate what I had on my profile (oops & sorry) I am glad to see us crazies get to have our way with the STO nude mods again! To those who did the labor, I salute you! <o.o Now, I had the last original version on my PC and uhhh didn't delete it., yet uploaded the latest one. I found out the jiggly and boob size option works.. but thats about all. I went into my programs, it was not there. (The Original download from Password 42, but the Latest one was) So I got rid of the old one I had on my desktop and it took a sec to get into my recycle bin. Once there, I went through the formalities of 'emptying' the recycle bin, disk clean, defrag etc.. (I also had removed the new one to reload later just to be sure.) I redownloaded and same effect. No nudes. I know somewhere has to be my fault so just wondering what I could have done wrong and what I can do to fix it. Thanks! And glad to see life here once again! :)

Hello, did you manage to get it working? I wrote up a quick guide, hope it helps. Btw love your STO toon, she looks sexy as hell.

Your Star Trek online game directory where the mods are placed should look something like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata
or if on Steam:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata

When the mod is installed your Localdata folder you should have 2 folders named "Bin" and "Texture_library" and a file named "GamePrefs.pref"

The installer places the modded .bin files and textures in those folders. You can delete them from those folders or replace them with the updated .bin mods I just posted.

Follow these steps and it should work:
1. Start from scratch. Make sure your Live\Localdata folder is empty except for GamePrefs.pref
2. Download the installer from the first page of this thread
3. Install mods, select only the Costume/nude options, do not install Jiggle, Breast size or animation replacers.
4. When it's done, your Live\Localdata folder should now have the Bin and Texture_Library folders with a costumegeometryclient.bin and different .wtex files in each folder respectively.
5. Download the Jiggle, Breast size and Animation .rar files I uploaded a few posts above.
6. Open the option you want and extract those .Bin files into the Live\Localdata\Bin folder

Let me know what happens

The ZTS

Content Creator
Sorry for silence, I'm working on updating the installer...it's not going to be pretty but I will have an update shortly.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Finally have an update out!

PSA: I have very limited knowledge right now about mod inner workings, please contact Daedalus Daedalus or Clamman5 Clamman5 if you have any questions. The most I can do right now is package and release, although I will entertain any questions about the installer. x3

Daedalus

Content Creator
Mod works.

Also, a while back I managed to get my hands on a new ship for one of my tac alts, Mia
Desktop Screenshot 2018.01.21 - 13.16.41.10.png Desktop Screenshot 2018.01.21 - 13.16.53.23.png
U.S.S. Tachibana, NX-01 refit. During a test of the ship's loadout I managed to take out 2 Borg cubes solo in Red Alert: Borg (normal) :grin::cool:

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Avast has fits with this program. I had to tell it on seven separate occasions that the file does not have anything in it before it finally got the hint.

TheCaptain

Potential Patron
Trying to change ships on the ship selection screen causes the game to crash, no matter what options I have selected to install. I tried removing various options in the installer, but to no avail. I also can't change loadouts, even after uninstalling the mod. I had no issues changing loadouts with the previous version installed, even after installing the hotfix files that were issued for it yesterday.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Avast has fits with this program. I had to tell it on seven separate occasions that the file does not have anything in it before it finally got the hint.
I have Avast Endpoint Protection Suite Plus, and I have to disable it for 10 minutes while I install. Forget almost every time.
Trying to change ships on the ship selection screen causes the game to crash, no matter what options I have selected to install. I tried removing various options in the installer, but to no avail. I also can't change loadouts, even after uninstalling the mod. I had no issues changing loadouts with the previous version installed, even after installing the hotfix files that were issued for it yesterday.
Ships thing is easily solvable, loadouts is not. We don't touch anything to do with loadouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.