Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

Kanealpha

Potential Patron
thanky everyone for this amazing mod and especially daedalus for the Textures and Tattoos. BTW, daedalus, could oyu add screenshots to our work so we can see how it look s like before downloading it? like the after sex+lucky you, chest splatter+sex+lucky you...?

Daedalus

Content Creator
thanky everyone for this amazing mod and especially daedalus for the Textures and Tattoos. BTW, daedalus, could oyu add screenshots to our work so we can see how it look s like before downloading it? like the after sex+lucky you, chest splatter+sex+lucky you...?
Yw. And usually I make a screenshot when I come up with a new one. But those that didn't have a preview were requests. Guess I could include a preview when there's another request.

Kanealpha

Potential Patron
Is it possible to add facial textures to complete the Gang-Bang set? And to combine more options? Like i can select Gang Bang Or sex OR first time OR a tattoo but not Tattoo AND Sex... (why are thee 2 of each option, 2 ex, 2 Gang-Bang...?)

And i was Wondering. only very few Uniforms allow me to use the nude mod. the Rest is there as usual (TOS,Terran, Odyssey, TOS normal didn't change. did i do something wrong?
the Old mod from PW42 changed everything and make even other players and NPCs (in ESD for example) appear nude.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I can add a facial texture to the mix, but it'll be on complexion 1 in the tailor options (the rather unappealing doll-like one). If ya want cumsplatter and tattoos, then I'll have to combine those into a single texture. Feel free to let me know what you've got in mind and I'll see what I can do :wink:

Password42 did something in his version of the mod that made practically every female toon in the game appear nude (or partially). At this point, our esteemed modders still are unable to replicate this.

Daedalus

Content Creator
The ZTS The ZTS K Kanealpha
Facial splatter to complete the full-body sticky mess

face.png

(Hope I didn't go overboard on this one :confused:)

Attachments

facial splatter.rar
90.6 KB · Views: 121

Daedalus

Content Creator
Your antivirus should have an option to list certain programs as an exception. Or disable your antivirus, download the mod, install then restart your antivirus.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I would love to get this mod but my anti-virus keeps saying it's a virus

Some antivirus programs will allow you to set up an 'exception' folder where you can download files without being checked.

Chastity

Potential Patron
Does this mod work with any of the 'tight' jackets (like the tos medical)?
Used to use them with the terran set and looked great.

The ZTS

Content Creator
I LIVE! Sorry for being missing for like ever, all, finals and such. Yes, as far as I can tell everything is still working, I will release a patch chase shortly this week that will help offset the prepatched stuff.

Chastity

Potential Patron
I LIVE! Sorry for being missing for like ever, all, finals and such. Yes, as far as I can tell everything is still working, I will release a patch chase shortly this week that will help offset the prepatched stuff.

Hello,
I think I speak for everyone when I say welcome back!
Any chance you could include the ToS Medical shirt in the next patch, as its something I really miss from the older versions?
Chastity

Daedalus

Content Creator
"Winter clothes? Hah! A hottie like me doesn't need that!" :tongue:
ww01.png

"Time for a little rest. Hmm.... Maybe having a quick threesome in the bushes wasn't such a good idea. I'd be bad if the cum on my pussy and ass flash-freezes to this ice bench."
ww02.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.