Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (17 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
I found a workaround for the custom jiggle problem.
Install the mod with custom jiggle. Then install it again (don't uninstall) with a preset. (If you run the game then it'll be with the preset). The custom stuff will still be there even with the new install.
After that, go to your ...\Live\Localdata_custombaywatch\dynbouncer folder and edit Startrekfemale.xml. Save and exit and run Compile dynbouncer.bat. Then copy ONLY dynbouncer.bin to ...\Live\Localdata\bin folder.
When you next run the game it'll be with your custom settings.
raw

smooky

Potential Patron
hum I wonder if can unpack the avatars and edite my head for be a wolfs . i forgot whant folder name to get that full avatar mesh on pig

Jacobs

Potential Patron
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit "Custom_Jiggle" durch ein externes Programm zu testen/sehen? Ohne dauernd einloggen zu müssen.

Is there a way to test / see "Custom_Jiggle" through an external program? Without having to log in all the time.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit "Custom_Jiggle" durch ein externes Programm zu testen/sehen? Ohne dauernd einloggen zu müssen.

Is there a way to test / see "Custom_Jiggle" through an external program? Without having to log in all the time.

(mein Deutsch ist kleine und nicht so gut)
No, just trial and error. that is why "Randark's jiggle setting" exists - it is difficult to create true custom that works well.

But for your custom jigglers: is it possible to set the L and R breasts separately to get an asymmetric (And thus more natural) bounce?

Daedalus

Content Creator
(mein Deutsch ist kleine und nicht so gut)
No, just trial and error. that is why "Randark's jiggle setting" exists - it is difficult to create true custom that works well.

But for your custom jigglers: is it possible to set the L and R breasts separately to get an asymmetric (And thus more natural) bounce?
Yup. Open Startrekfemale.xml in the ...\Live\Localdata_custombaywatch\dynbouncer folder and you can mess around with the settings. When you're done, save and close then run Compile Dynbouncer.bat.

From the illustrious Password42's instruction readme:
<Spring> controls the "springiness" of the bouncing. Basically, higher means the bounce will be more forceful and thus faster.
<DampRate> controls how fast the bouncing decays. Low numbers will result in breasts continuing to bounce for a long time, while high numbers mean the bouncing stops sooner.
<MaxDist> controls how far the breasts will go when bouncing. Larger numbers result in bouncing farther.

Until The ZTS releases a new version you'll have to use my little workaround for it to work.

Last edited:

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Yup. Open Startrekfemale.xml in the ...\Live\Localdata_custombaywatch\dynbouncer folder and you can mess around with the settings. When you're done, save and close then run Compile Dynbouncer.bat.

From the illustrious Password42's instruction readme:
<Spring> controls the "springiness" of the bouncing. Basically, higher means the bounce will be more forceful and thus faster.
<DampRate> controls how fast the bouncing decays. Low numbers will result in breasts continuing to bounce for a long time, while high numbers mean the bouncing stops sooner.
<MaxDist> controls how far the breasts will go when bouncing. Larger numbers result in bouncing farther.

Until The ZTS releases a new version you'll have to use my little workaround for it to work.

I imagine I could pull that off, but it's a low priority among my list of responsibilities. I shall schedule it for the end of March, when I will be able to justify taking some serious time to do nothing important. By then we should have a reliable build of the mod to avoid workarounds. There's so much I dont understand about this stuff that having to do workarounds from the get go really cramps my ability to make progress on anything. But I love following the conversation to learn more and more all the time.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
password on it make sure are open

Password is: shanae
The Zts will implement them into the source for the next mod update.
If you want to install manually the wtexs go in Texture_library > Costumes > Avatars > Armor
Klingon
Orion

Poplan

Content Creator
You guys have a serious bug in the installer for 3.3.0 .

When it cleans up, it deletes EVERYTHING in the temp folder. I had some other stuff in there (sorting folders for screenshots). All deleted.
A better solution is to use %TEMP%\STOMod\ for your temp files and clean that up.

Poplan

Content Creator
This installer has a lot of serious issues. Tried it again (this time with a clean Temp).

1. If Live\Localdata already exists, it fails to create Localdata_modswitch
2. It's not clear during the install process if you need click on STO Mods On for them to work (and, in fact, if you do, they won't exist on the installation anymore)
3. Your batch files could use a lot of improving (for one, you really don't need to do rmdir and a move, you can just rename localdata, I'll work on them and submit changes. There's also a way to check if Star Trek Online is running. As I said, I'll work on it. Actually looking closer at the batch files, these are really poorly written and make dangerous assumptions.

Also you should be putting changelog, readme, the uninstaller etc in your *own* folder under the specified game folder.

e.g. C:\Games\Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\Mods\STO Extended Nude Mod

Ideally, modswitch and chastitybelt should be subfolders under that, not wierdly named localdata_X

So, proposed, structure:

GAME_PATH\Live\Mods\STO Extended Nude Mod (readme, uninstaller, changelog)
GAME_PATH\Live\Mods\STO Extended Nude Mod\batch (modswitch)
GAME_PATH\Live\Mods\STO Extended Nude Mod\examples (same images)
GAME_PATH\Live\Mods\STO Extended Nude Mod\chastitybelt

Should also really keep a 'state' file in GAME_PATH\Live\Mods\STO Extended Nude Mod to track if the mod is enabled or not.

Poplan

Content Creator
Issues:
1. The Orion lower part isn't working right. The loincloths are visible.
2. The 2nd skin choice does not have nipples.

Discusser

Potential Patron
Hi, thanks for your work on the mod.
Just was wondering if there are plans to make topless FED Characters and Bridge Officers without spending Zen, as currently the only way to make them topless is to use "Uniform Jacket - Loose/Terran Mirror - TOS", but this costs 550 Zen.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Issues:
1. The Orion lower part isn't working right. The loincloths are visible.
2. The 2nd skin choice does not have nipples.
I THOUGHT my Orion didn't have nipples! I assumed I forgot to turn on the base skin or something and didn't want to check it out, nice to know someone else has the same problem.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Poplan Poplan Holy crap, I didn't think that was going to happen, sorry Poplan! I would really appreciate help on the batch files, I made them hastily and tried to make a solution that worked, so it's been a bit loopy. The loss of my SSD was not a help at all because I had to rebuild a lot of that stuff from scratch, and a LOT of corners got cut. Also, the loincloths will be corrected shortly. I'll implement the changes you've suggested right now. If you need any of the structure to see what the batch files are (ideally) suposed to be doing, lemme know.

The files have gotten really hacky and nasty since Windows's security model changed in 10. They barely want to run in Program Files.

I intended to break them out into a less confusing directory in the future, but since I've been so damn busy IRL I haven't been able to get around to it.

D Discusser Your question either does not make sense or you have not selected all the options. The spending Zen part is nigh impossible as all of the old outfits we can actually manipulate are from before Season 7, with some exceptions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.