Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (21 Viewers)

Jacobs

Potential Patron
Daedalus Daedalus
I mean to know why "custom_jiggle" does not work. in the test.xml are the wrong "bones" named. Since "breastr" and "breastl" should be, but are not there.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Afaik test.xml isn't used anymore. Startrekfemale.xml is. Looks like the custom stuff needs an overhaul; the presets work though.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Password42 used test for the breast jiggle because he thought it wasn't used anywhere else. I used the startrekfemale file for the bounce object and had to delete the neck hinge and right holster bend from it before compiling dynbouncer.bin. Then you need to use startrekfemale instead of test in the bounce object in the skelinfos(?) bin for startrekfemale.

I haven't look at your mod lately to see if you used test or startrekfemale for the bounce object.

Last edited:

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
That's probably what's missing then. Good to see you again Regardie!

I have been trying to keep up with your mod but RL keeps getting in the way. I have had no luck getting the htex to crn to htex conversion working either. There aren't many tools for working with the crn files that I have found. The fact that Noesis can open them with a simple rename but we can't create them and rename them htex is quite annoying.

I don't know enough about headers on files to figure out what Cryptic has done to them to make them custom. Then looking at the source code for the MSET tool, he figured out the header to break the mset apart so if we had a better programmer around we could be able to bring new geometry back into the game.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Unfortunately I'm not that skilled, if someone around here is, we might have a talk.

EDIT: The Startrekfemale does in fact lack the breast bones. I've fixed that. Should be up once I do a patch chase.

Last edited:

DirectX

Content Creator
DirectX DirectX Hey, do you mind making a copy and zipping up the Msn_Dabo_Leeta_F_01.xml file and posting it here? I'd like to reverse engineer it and figure out how to change outfits on Starfleet npcs, etc.

File uploaded. Basically, you can change the various <PCParts> to obtain the desired outfit.

DirectX

Content Creator
I tried that, the game actually halts loading and has to be killed via Task Manager. The input file and the output file don't even look the same, they have the same HX at the beginning of the hex, but that Unicode AE character is what confuses me.

I play with the console open so that's how I knew what it did. They do something to the end result CRN file that makes it that HTEX. They ALL start out HX.AE except for a small handful of files.

Hmmm. I can't reproduce your crash with the modified .htex file. I did have some trouble in the past modifying .dds files and converting them to.wtex. I found that the nVidia plug in I was using for Photoshop was not saving the file in the correct format. I downloaded the Intel Texture Work Plug in and have been successfully saving modified diffuse texture files as (Color+Alpha, BC3 8 bpp, auto generated MIP Map) (filename_D.dds).

Is there another .htex file you'd like me to look at?

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I love the "View Mod Examples" option! Really helps to visualize what you're adjusting. I was overwhelmed by the body art options and look forward to having a cheat sheet like this to plan out what to turn on and what to put on the toon when the mod is off.

Honestly, I'm overwhelmed by the clothing selection options. I would appreciate a section of the cheat sheet that has a reference shot of each outfit that can be turned off. Like, each jacket on its own, each skirt on its own. Maybe an indication as to whether the item is zen or fleet or what.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I love the "View Mod Examples" option! Really helps to visualize what you're adjusting. I was overwhelmed by the body art options and look forward to having a cheat sheet like this to plan out what to turn on and what to put on the toon when the mod is off.

Honestly, I'm overwhelmed by the clothing selection options. I would appreciate a section of the cheat sheet that has a reference shot of each outfit that can be turned off. Like, each jacket on its own, each skirt on its own. Maybe an indication as to whether the item is zen or fleet or what.
Matter of fact, I've got some time. Should I start generating static shots of those clothing pieces on a model in the tailor, or is that something ya'll wizards can generate from the files?

The ZTS

Content Creator
Hmmm. I can't reproduce your crash with the modified .htex file. I did have some trouble in the past modifying .dds files and converting them to.wtex. I found that the nVidia plug in I was using for Photoshop was not saving the file in the correct format. I downloaded the Intel Texture Work Plug in and have been successfully saving modified diffuse texture files as (Color+Alpha, BC3 8 bpp, auto generated MIP Map) (filename_D.dds).

Is there another .htex file you'd like me to look at?
There was a handful of Tzenkethi files that were not magick'd by whatever process Cryptic does. I can't remember where they're at. You can find them, the HTEXes that we CAN actually manipulate are markedly larger, like an uneditable one is a couple kilobytes, but an editable one (that is literally just a DDS file) is on the order of 1-2 megabytes.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Matter of fact, I've got some time. Should I start generating static shots of those clothing pieces on a model in the tailor, or is that something ya'll wizards can generate from the files?
You would be an absolute fucking stud if you could do those options for me. My time is limited as hell right now. I will take any contributions and credit them accordingly, lol.

And no. Every single shot I did in the examples was done by hand in game with Greenshot and GIF Recorder. A labor of love, lol.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
You would be an absolute fucking stud if you could do those options for me. My time is limited as hell right now. I will take any contributions and credit them accordingly, lol.

And no. Every single shot I did in the examples was done by hand in game with Greenshot and GIF Recorder. A labor of love, lol.

Ok, here's a quick reference set of shots for more than half the options listed by name in the mod. Some of them I couldn't be sure what the mod was referring to, some I didn't have access to (particularly swimsuits), some I couldn't isolate to take a picture of. Some of those missing I need to have all mods off, some just need a few tweaks from the mod (Orion bottoms) so with some patience I can generate more. I can probably get everything but the Swimsuits, Winter and Mining if someone can format some shots similarly to mine. If you can clarify what some of the pieces below are called in game I will be glad to help run them down.

(There's some clipping in the Iconian vest shots because I wanted the bust increase on since my dear Moira MacGillicutty was having her first photoshoot and I wanted her to look her best.)

Here's the list of outfit pieces I pulled together from the mod itself. I have shots of the ones with the dashes on them. A file with this info is in the archive.

Klingon
- Armored
- Armored cutout
- Belt 1
- Belt 2
Belt 3
- TOS shirt
TOS Shorts
Orion
Belt 1
Belt 2
Belt 3
Belt 3A
Belt 4
- Bikini 1
- Bikini 2
- Bikini 3
- Bikini 4
Bikini Bottom
Bikini Tattered
Romulan
- Romulan Civilian
- Rom Vic A
- Rom Civ Vest
Starfleet
- Cadet 2409 (starfleet academy)
Cadet 3409 skirt
TOS Starfleet
- TOS Medical
- TOS Mirror
TOS Mirror Skirt
Universal OUtfits
ICONIAN
- Iconian 1
- Iconian 1 short
- Iconian 2
- Iconian 2 short
OFFDUTY
- TOS Kahn
RISA SWIMWEAR
All open bikinis
Autumn
- Bikini
- Bikini Double
Bikini Hammock
Bikini Thick
Board Shorts
Hammock
Midriff
One Piece
Retro
Tech
Waist Tied
Y Cut
TOS Tied Orion
Tank Top
Wet Suit
WINTER APPAREL
Cropped Frost
Cropped Green
Cropped Mistletoe
Cropped Purple

OTHER STUFF
Mining Clothes
Nipples
- TNG Counselor
- Seven of Nine
- TOS Wide Neck
- TOS Medical
- TOS Mirror
- T'Pol
- TOS Uniform
- TOS Tunic
STOCKINGS
Light Stockings
Small Fishnet
- Regular Stockings

Attachments

OutfitPieceNameCheatSheet.rar
84.9 MB · Views: 178

The ZTS

Content Creator
Ok, here's a quick reference set of shots for more than half the options listed by name in the mod. Some of them I couldn't be sure what the mod was referring to, some I didn't have access to (particularly swimsuits), some I couldn't isolate to take a picture of. Some of those missing I need to have all mods off, some just need a few tweaks from the mod (Orion bottoms) so with some patience I can generate more. I can probably get everything but the Swimsuits, Winter and Mining if someone can format some shots similarly to mine. If you can clarify what some of the pieces below are called in game I will be glad to help run them down.

(There's some clipping in the Iconian vest shots because I wanted the bust increase on since my dear Moira MacGillicutty was having her first photoshoot and I wanted her to look her best.)

Here's the list of outfit pieces I pulled together from the mod itself. I have shots of the ones with the dashes on them. A file with this info is in the archive.

Klingon
- Armored
- Armored cutout
- Belt 1
- Belt 2
Belt 3
- TOS shirt
TOS Shorts
Orion
Belt 1
Belt 2
Belt 3
Belt 3A
Belt 4
- Bikini 1
- Bikini 2
- Bikini 3
- Bikini 4
Bikini Bottom
Bikini Tattered
Romulan
- Romulan Civilian
- Rom Vic A
- Rom Civ Vest
Starfleet
- Cadet 2409 (starfleet academy)
Cadet 3409 skirt
TOS Starfleet
- TOS Medical
- TOS Mirror
TOS Mirror Skirt
Universal OUtfits
ICONIAN
- Iconian 1
- Iconian 1 short
- Iconian 2
- Iconian 2 short
OFFDUTY
- TOS Kahn
RISA SWIMWEAR
All open bikinis
Autumn
- Bikini
- Bikini Double
Bikini Hammock
Bikini Thick
Board Shorts
Hammock
Midriff
One Piece
Retro
Tech
Waist Tied
Y Cut
TOS Tied Orion
Tank Top
Wet Suit
WINTER APPAREL
Cropped Frost
Cropped Green
Cropped Mistletoe
Cropped Purple

OTHER STUFF
Mining Clothes
Nipples
- TNG Counselor
- Seven of Nine
- TOS Wide Neck
- TOS Medical
- TOS Mirror
- T'Pol
- TOS Uniform
- TOS Tunic
STOCKINGS
Light Stockings
Small Fishnet
- Regular Stockings
Orion Belts are in order as they are in the tailor.
Bikini Bottom is a seperate geo that is automatically applied with any Loincloth.
Bikini Tattered is the slave girl top.
Cadet 2409 is the Starfleet Academy skirt.
Ask @Clamman5 for the bikinis.
The cropped Winter outfits are as they are.
Stockings are a function of the mod.

Hope that helps!

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Bikini Bottom is a seperate geo that is automatically applied with any Loincloth.

Hope that helps!
lol, already on it. I'll have everything but the bikinis and the winter gear shortly.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate

Hope that helps!

I believe this is everything that isn't a swimsuit, miner, or winter outfits, named as it is named IN GAME (not whatever it is named in the backend), cropped for consistency. Should be easy to add these to the examples file. Is there a way you can make that static page available OUTSIDE that one link in the mod so non-techies like me can have that sheet to reference when dressing a character with the mod off?

EDIT: Password42 used to have the option to take the Orion loincloths off so we could see just the bottoms. I see that's not available in the mod at the moment so I couldn't generate that shot.

Attachments

CostumeNameCheatSheet.rar
5.9 MB · Views: 137

The ZTS

Content Creator
xaos25 xaos25 No, it has to deploy with the mod because of how I built it. It's a self-contained webpage. And the loincloth option must have vanished as well lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.