Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
smooky smooky That's because most of the outfits we can modify are old ones. And I'll look at that later.

Do you not speak English natively? Ich weiß Deutsch, wenn das hilft. Je parle aussi le français.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Urgh, and in about a month it's "Don't you want an epohh friend?", "Epohhs! Cuddly and friendly epohhs!" and "Peash ish good for bishnesh." all over again.:rolleyes:

LTNuk3m

Potential Patron
Okay, this is an odd one. I've been fighting with the installer for a day or two now. Ripping, reinstalling, and each time, the new HD skin texture is installed just fine, but the outfit changes are not. It's enough to make you chew your own foot off...

Update: During the install (which, should the thing be taking five or ten minutes before it starts generating the outfit files?), the Temp folder gets packed with stuff under the Localdata_costumegeometryclient subfolder. And then, somewhere near the tail end, all that is deleted, or it tries to move them, but instead of moving it where it belongs, it gets put on a bus to Ibiza, and that folder is left empty. And it's not moved to the main folder. Should I be interrupting it, or..?

Last edited:

Exploited Kiri

Swell Supporter
The last update was functional for me, minus the parts like the poses, etc. but I had it working. This one, however is totally broken.

There's nothing in the installer to change location. I've noticed different versions of the installer seem to remember my preferences, and it's downloading into a desktop folder I created. Part of it is going there; the rest is making a temp folder on the C drive, and between the two locations, I don't have enough of a patch for it to do anything at all. Is anyone getting this??

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
I'm still having some clip on a few costumes, but others are working great. My Augment Klingon is wearing just a sash, which is fine with me. Who's going to challenge her, after she made a very public display of the Gorn that decided to? :)
Valkroh Nude.jpg

The ZTS

Content Creator
L LTNuk3m The command line windows are doing important stuff, do NOT touch them when they pop up. They unload the bins, copy in the changes you selected, and repack them. The not being moved to the main folder will be fixed in the next release which is, like, maybe momentarily?

Exploited Kiri Exploited Kiri Uninstall the mod completely and reinstall it. The registry key sounds broken.

The ZTS

Content Creator
I have finally posted an update! We've had a minor version change to:

3.3.0 - Minx and Inks! (The Stable Branch Update!)

Now I have a Development branch and a Release branch, so if there's a problem with a release I can go back and work on it and not break stuff. Note our changelogs!

The ZTS

Content Creator
Whoops, forgot the loader. Posted a new version. Knew there was something wrong when the download size was small. xD

The ZTS

Content Creator
All: Apparently there's been an issue with some AV recognizing the latest release as a Win32Trojan type. THIS IS INCORRECT. It's because there's a batch executable within an executable WITHIN another executable. That kind of program nesting is easily mistaken for malicious. I'm not out to get your shit, I just want nudes as much as you do. xD

DirectX

Content Creator
May I ask? how did you get her nude, did you modify the xmls in costumegeometryclient or in the players.bin

Yes, the .xml file is called "Msn_Dabo_Leeta_F_01.xml" and is located in the \PlayerCostume directory (after decompiling the playercostume.bin). You'll need to replace some of the "<PCPart>" entries with nude or invisible parts. Also, the \Playercostume directory will have to be recompiled into Playercotume.bin,then renamed to PlayerCotumeClient.bin and placed in the \localdata directory. If STO is running, stop it and restart. Then visit Quark's bar on DS9 or the Dabo table on Drozana Station to view the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.